Sunday, 07 April 2013 18:07
BANGOR - 80 years ago today President Franklin Delano Roosevelt's act to end prohibition went into effect.
Sunday, 07 April 2013 17:55
ORONO - Several concerned citizens gathered at the University of Maine today to explore what they feel might be alternatives to the future of the nation's economy.
Sunday, 07 April 2013 17:34
BANGOR - Guns and ammunition continue to be a hot topic around the country... and Maine is no exception. The second amendment and the right to bear arms was a common theme discussed at the J.T. Reid gun show here in Bangor. Our Erin Thomas reports.
Saturday, 06 April 2013 21:18
BANGOR - It was all about kids at the Family Fun Bowling Center in Bangor today, as local businesses and organizations were knocking down pins to raise money for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Mid-coast Maine.
Saturday, 06 April 2013 17:42
ORONO - For over 60 years one group has been selling books to raise money to help send women in Maine to school.
Saturday, 06 April 2013 17:28
BANGOR - If you're anxious for warmer days like many Mainers, you might be looking to get your hands dirty-in your garden that is- our Erin Thomas took us to this year's garden show to see how several were kicking off spring.
Friday, 05 April 2013 17:08
LINCOLN - In the wake of several school shootings nation-wide, an area RSU is increasing security in its schools.
Friday, 05 April 2013 16:58
BANGOR - A piece of history nearly 2 centuries old was unveiled in Bangor today.
Friday, 05 April 2013 16:50
OLD TOWN - Most of our snow has melted, which means the ground is starting to dry out... that means the fire danger levels are climbing.
Friday, 05 April 2013 16:42
LINCOLN - Yesterday we took you to Mattanawcook Academy, where high school students performed a mock drunk driving accident...today was the funeral for the two students killed in that crash. Our Erin Thomas reports.
Friday, 05 April 2013 16:04
Bangor - The Maine Public Broadcasting Network is feeling impact of federal sequestration as the company announced today it will lay-off up to ten employees.
Friday, 05 April 2013 08:09
Federal officials aren't planning to intervene in a dispute between Maine and the Passamaquoddy Tribe over the harvesting of young freshwater eels.
State officials worry the number of permits issued by the tribe puts Maine in violation of federal standards.
State law gives the tribe 200 licenses, but they've issued over 500.
Tribal leaders and officials say they're working to resolve the dispute.
Friday, 05 April 2013 08:07
AUGUSTA - A bill doubling a tax credit for low and moderate income families is almost ready to be submitted to Governor LePage for approval.
- Drug agents searching for suspects following investigation in northern Maine
- First babies born at EMMC's rennovated delivery floor
- Camp Capella preparing for new season
- Maine election officials unveil citizens' guide to ranked-choice voting
- Miss Maine makes mark at Miss USA pageant
- EMMC unveils new labor and delivery floor
- Riverwalk to expand in Brewer
- Marine lab on Beals Island nearing completion
- Augusta man, three others from New York facing drug trafficking charges
- Jackman man's body found in wrecked truck in Massachusetts
- UMaine tuition on the rise
- Fairfield man on trial for allegedly trying to kill ex-girlfriend
- Fire destroys family home
- Teen driver, adult passenger escape injury in northern Maine crash
- Litchfield man dies in dirt bike crash
- Juvenile safe after crashing stolen car into Holden police cruiser
- Green party convention held in Augusta Sunday
- Man dies in house fire
- Mueller's questions for Trump leaked to NYT, in latest unexplained disclosure from Russia probe
- Viral video shows Texas man learning how to style wife's hair
- Bernie Sanders spokesman fuels 2020 speculation in new book
- Drought on tap to intensify over US Southwest
- Australian lawmaker accuses billionaire in UN bribe scandal
- Tucker Carlson Tonight - Tuesday, May 22
- Tensions soar between India, Pakistan along Kashmir frontier
- Gambling expert calls for WADA-style monitoring of athletes
- MS-13 crackdown wins praise for Trump ahead of NY gang summit
- Texas liberal candidate bashed by national Democrats loses
- 'No one ugly allowed!' yearbook headline sparks backlash, as high school apologizes
- Geothermal plant in Hawaii volcano’s crosshairs believed by some to be on sacred ground
- Snakebite victim's family changes story about camping trip injury
- Greatest Everest woman climber wants to be an inspiration
- US, South Korea work to keep North Korea summit on track
- California fishmonger buys 70-pound octopus to set it free
- Pregnant Army veteran stabbed multiple times; baby dead, authorities say
- Rights group: Rohingya insurgents massacred Myanmar Hindus
- Savannah Guthrie Shuts Down Pregnancy Rumors Like A Boss
- Meghan Markle Cracks Up As Prince Harry Gets Attacked By A Bumblebee At The Royal Garden Party
- Kim Kardashian Shares Adorable Photo Of Saint & Chicago
- Priyanka Chopra Visits Refugee Camp Days After Attending The Royal Wedding & Shares Emotional Plea For Help
- Camila Cabello Cancels Taylor Swift Tour Performance After Being Hospitalized For Dehydration
- Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Look So In Love During First Official Engagement As A Married Couple
- Ariana Grande Sends Love To Fans On Manchester Anniversary
- Patrick J. Adams Admits He Made A Mistake Over Calling Out Body-Shamer: 'I'm Sorry, But I'm No Bully'
- A Media Watchdog Group Calls For Netflix To Remove '13 Reasons Why'
- Prince Harry's Cousin Is Now The Royal Family's Hottest Bachelor
- Adam Lambert Fanboys Over Kelly Clarkson, Hails Her As 'THE American Idol'
- Alec & Hilaria Baldwin Share New Photo Of Newborn Son Romeo
- Former Houston Texans cheerleaders file lawsuit alleging harassment
- NFL considers proposed 15-yard penalty for kneeling, report says
- Brandi Chastain inducted into Bay Area Sports Hall of Fame with bust of a plaque
- Houston Astros broadcaster apologizes for making slavery remark during game
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic gets first MLS red card after slapping player, faking injury
- WNBA slams Trump administration's latest 'attack' on women's health care
- Brett Favre reveals Vicodin addiction, multiple rehab stints during Hall of Fame career
- Olympian Ariana Kukors Smith sues USA Swimming alleging sexual abuse cover-up
- NFL won't discipline Lions head coach Matt Patricia over 1996 sex assault allegation
- Sports radio host accuses Miami Marlins of denying press credentials over story
- Cardinals' pitcher hits 105 mph twice on radar gun
- Boxer Badou Jack accidentally punches referee during title fight