Saturday, 04 May 2013 21:57
BANGOR - The third annual "Kids Central Festival" took place in downtown Bangor today.
Saturday, 04 May 2013 21:48
BREWER - It was a day filled with memories at the Vacationland Inn in Brewer today as women "cropped for a cause."
Saturday, 04 May 2013 21:43
BANGOR - The Challenger Learning Center of Maine was a sight to see today as it partnered with eWaste Recycling Solutions to hold it's bi-annual electronic waste pick-up event.
Saturday, 04 May 2013 21:03
SKOWHEGAN - The victims of more than a thousand burglaries committed by the so-called North Pond Hermit gathered in Skowhegan today.
Many having the opportunity to reclaim stolen items that had been taken over nearly three decades.
Saturday, 04 May 2013 21:00
DEDHAM - A fire broke out in a garage in Dedham just before two-o'clock this afternoon.
Saturday, 04 May 2013 20:58
BUCKSPORT - Crews from across Eastern Maine battled a raging forest fire for hours today.
Friday, 03 May 2013 23:37
HAMPDEN -- The uplifting story of a Hampden wife, mother, breast cancer survivor, and guiding light behind EMMC's Champion the Cure Challenge.
Jared Pliner reports.
Friday, 03 May 2013 17:38
WATERVILLE - At last report, Waterville fire crews were still dealing with a fire at an apartment building. We're told that it's on Lower Main Street in a building that once housed Junior's Pawn Shop.
Friday, 03 May 2013 17:29
WATERVILLE - Waterville fire crews are still battling a blaze at an apartment building. We're told that it's on Lower Main Street in a building that once housed Junior's Pawn Shop.
Friday, 03 May 2013 17:20
BANGOR - A situation between an armed man and police has come to a peaceful ending in Bangor.
Friday, 03 May 2013 17:19
GUILFORD - An 8th grade student faces criminal charges for a bomb threat at a Guilford school.
Friday, 03 May 2013 16:19
AUGUSTA - A handful of Maine businesses were recognized at the State House this morning for their excellence.
Friday, 03 May 2013 16:10
AUGUSTA - The legalization of marijuana in Maine, a controversial topic that has been heating up amongst individuals and groups around the state. Now a new bill introduced in a hearing today could legalize pot and create a new industry for the state. Our Erin Thomas reports.
- Inaugural "Concert for a Cause" to be held next week
- Trenton Bridge repairs have been made
- National publication deems Maine safest state in Union
- East Millinocket grocery doubling down on shopping options
- Workshop to discuss future of Union River dams
- Maine man was injured after crashing into a New Hampshire toll booth
- Group of organizations geared toward helping low-income Mainers attain higher education
- Maine bill would let people know who funds citizen-initiated referendums
- Together Place receives a $50,000 grant
- Legislature still needs to write check for Medicaid expansion
- Effort to roll back minimum wage is defeated
- Machias airport renovation almost complete
- CDC issues warning of unlicensed tattoo artist
- Kristen Wiig reportedly in early talks for 'Wonder Woman 2' villain role
- 'American Chopper' star sued for fraud after allegedly sabotaging a TV project
- KFC runs out of gravy a week after running out of chicken
- China's 'unity of thought' plan tightens party control over state-run media
- West Virginia woman convicted in Maryland man's forest death
- Mister Rogers depicted on new honorary postage stamp
- District arms teachers with rocks in case of school shooter
- Bill banning bosses from contacting employees after work
- Historians resolve fatality count of USS Indianapolis
- Python wraps around snake charmer's neck, nearly strangles him to death as crowd watches in horror
- Army: Barricade at Maryland post ended with man found dead
- Man convicted in killing of Muslim cleric and his assistant
- Trump administration to ban bump stocks, 'all devices' that turn 'legal' weapons into machine guns
- Chicago: Obama Library infrastructure could total $175M
- Rep. Brady on confronting China, funding the government
- UN rights council scorecard: 5 Israel resolutions, Syria 2
- Dow suffers worst week since January 2016
- GOP candidates line up to take on Romney in Utah Senate race
- 'The Handmaid's Tale' Samira Wiley To Be Honored At GLAAD Media Awards In NYC
- Taylor Swift Supports March For Our Lives With Emotional Instagram Post
- Stanley Tucci and Felicity Blunt Have Baby No. 2 On The Way
- Did Meghan Markle Just Drop A Royal Baby Bombshell?
- Will Smith and Jimmy Fallon Bust Out History Of Sitcom Themes With A Hilarious Mashup
- Danielle Fishel Is Getting Married And Nobody Is More Excited Than Her
- Drew Barrymore Carries 'I Heart Jake Gyllenhaal' Sign After Ranking Him Least Talented
- Cardi B Goes On Expletive-Filled Rant Over Taxes: 'Uncle Sam, Where's My F**king Tax Money?'
- NYC Firefighter Killed In Huge Fire On Set Of Edward Norton Movie
- Bill Hader Says Justin Bieber Was The Worst Musical Guest He Saw In 'SNL' History
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Are Red Carpet Perfection On NYC Date Night
- Food Network Star Katie Lee Is Engaged – Check Out Her Ring!
- NFL star Michael Bennett indicted over injury to paraplegic woman at Super Bowl 51
- Renowned jockey dies after falling off horse headfirst during race
- Ex-MLB pitcher who fractured hand punching naked man on LSD gets millions
- College football player with 'huge heart' dies in Mexico while on spring break, months before graduation
- NFL player Zay Jones back home after arrest for bloody, naked brawl with brother in LA
- Fired Atlanta Hawks worker sues, claims discrimination against white employees
- NHL star Erik Karlsson and wife lose son a month before due date
- Ex-Mavericks employee slams owner Mark Cuban due to alleged sexual misconduct in organization
- NBA's Kyle Korver takes leave after death of brother, 27
- 100-year-old runner, a World War II vet, sets 5 new world track records
- Aaron Hernandez struggled with being gay, ex-girlfriend says
- PGA security high ahead of Austin tournament amid bomb attacks