BANGOR - Sales of Apple's newest iPhone hasn't hit expectations but that didn't slow down profits. Just over 52 million iPhones sold in the first three months of the year -- up just three percent from last year. But profits were up 25 percent -- driven in part by the higher price tag of the iPhone 10.
AUGUSTA - Federal law required the state to file a plan for Medicaid expansion by April 3.
The law says the Department of Health and Human Services was supposed to do that within 90 days after the Medicaid expansion law went into effect.
The state agency failed to do that.
Supporters of the voter approved law, filed a lawsuit in Kennebec County Superior Court on Monday asking a judge to order the state to comply with federal law.
- Green party convention held in Augusta Sunday
- Man dies in house fire
- Blood Mary competition
- Truck driving competition
- Mexico woman found
- Man charged after explosives found, homes evacuated
- 51 bicycles sold in annual auction
- Fire destroys a Bangor business
- Stonington fisherman killed in commercial boating accident
- Criminal justice academy graduates 69 new Maine recruits
- New ferry rates take effect Monday
- Police crack down on serial toll evader
- Police investigating swastika graffiti in Medway
- Squirrel blamed for knocking power out to thousands
- Dexter man wanted for stalking rams police cars in failed getaway attempt
- Mueller's questions for Trump leaked to NYT, in latest unexplained disclosure from Russia probe
- Wireless 'robofly' looks like an Insect, gets its power from lasers
- Verdict to be delivered in family ax murder trial
- Moon enters talks with Trump with driver's seat at stake
- Australian state government proposes protecting wild horses
- Chick-fil-A VP: Summer jobs and the incredible lifelong lessons they offer young people
- Montana Border Patrol agent admits questioning US citizens for 'speaking Spanish in the store'
- Michael Goodwin: Don't blame Trump for running out of patience with Mueller
- Syrian government to resume anti-IS offensive in Damascus
- Police question Thai politicians who criticized junta
- Maduro wins Venezuela election challengers call illegitimate
- Hawaii volcano creates toxic steam clouds as corrosive as diluted battery acid
- Lava from Kilauea volcano enters ocean, creates toxic cloud
- Life, Liberty & Levin – Sunday, May 20
- New Jersey HS principal apologizes for 'party like it's 1776' on prom tickets: report
- Survivors of Texas massacre confront 'spiritual war zone'
- 2 injured in flurry of bombings in Thailand's south
- China launches relay satellite for far side moon landing
- Janet Jackson Asks Fans To Turn To God During 2018 Billboard Music Awards Icon Acceptance Speech
- John Legend Reveals His Baby Boy Miles Is Named After Jazz Legend Miles Davis
- Ariana Grande Gets Taylor Swift, Shawn Mendes, BTS, and John Legend Dancing With 2018 Billboard Music Award Performance
- Taylor Swift Slays The 2018 Billboard Music Awards Red Carpet With Leggy Lavender Dress & Wins Top Female Artist
- Chrissy Teigen Trolls John Legend After He Hits The 2018 Billboard Music Awards Days After Their Second Child Is Born
- 'Deadpool 2' Ends 'Avengers: Infinity War's' Reign At Box Office
- Chrissy Teigen & John Legend Reveal Son's Name & Share First Pic!
- Selena Gomez Joins Taylor Swift Onstage For 'Reputation' Tour Stop
- Is Meghan Markle's Bestie Jessica Mulroney The New Pippa Midldeton? Her Perfect Backside Gets Called Out
- 'Suits' Star Rick Hoffman Explains His Disgusted Face At Royal Wedding: 'Imagine You Have…'
- Royal Family, Adele & More Tweet About Prince Harry & Meghan Markle's Wedding
- British Royal Family Thanks Those Who Celebrated Prince Harry & Meghan Markle's Wedding
- Cardinals' pitcher hits 105 mph twice on radar gun
- Boxer Badou Jack accidentally punches referee during title fight
- Mets pitcher finally unblocks long-blocked fan on Twitter -- but with stern warning
- Houston Astros' manager wants answers, not more condolences, for victims of Texas shooting
- Baffert, Justify hope to shine at potentially wet Preakness
- J.J. Watt to pay for funerals of Texas high school shooting victims
- After Santa Fe shooting, NFL star JJ Watt offers to pay for funerals
- NFL linebacker Reuben Foster's accuser recants domestic violence claim
- Tennis star smashes racket on umpire's chair in frustration over call
- ESPN to honor sexual abuse victims who spoke out against Nassar at this year’s ESPY Awards
- PGA golfer Lucas Glover's wife, Krista, blames mother-in-law for attack in call to 911
- PGA golfer Lucas Glover's wife, Krista, arrested for allegedly attacking him, his mother