BANGOR - The first week has come to an end in the trial of 21 year-old Kyle Dube who is accused of kidnapping and murdering 15 year-old Nichole Cable on Mother's Day in 2013.
BANGOR - Testimony continued today in the trial of 21 year-old Kyle Dube who is accused of kidnapping and killing 15 year-old Nichole Cable in 2013. It was an emotional day in the courtroom as the teen's family and friends viewing the various pieces of evidence collected by officials throughout the investigation.
BANGOR - Day three of 21 year-old Kyle Dube's trial delayed due to the massive accident on the Interstate Wednesday morning.
BANGOR - The trial for 21 year old Kyle Dube accused of kidnapping and murdering 15 year-old Nichole Cable is delayed today.
BANGOR - Testimony continued today in the murder trial of an Orono man. Kyle Dube, 21, is facing kidnapping and murder charges for his alleged involvement in the May 2013 death of 15-year-old Nichole Cable.
BANGOR - One of the biggest trials of the year began today in Bangor. Kyle Dube, 21, of Orono, is accused of kidnapping and murdering Nichole Cable, 15, of Glenburn on Mother's Day of 2013. Opening arguments were heard today, as well as several witnesses including family members took to the stand.
AUGUSTA - School teachers from across the state gathered in Augusta today to discuss how the Governor's proposed budget could impact schools.
BANGOR - Three motions were released today ahead of the Kyle Dube, which is set to start on Monday. Among the decisions, the Justice released her stance on the controversial alternative suspect motion.
BANGOR - While many are trying to survive the winter mentally, it's also important to be prepared physically in case of an accident. Karina Bolster has more on what to do if your stuck in the middle of the Maine woods and need help.
BANGOR - Crews are wasting no time in making the necessary fixes so that school will be a go again Monday morning at John Bapst Memorial High School after Wednesday's fire.
- Police identify victim of Belfast crash
- Dance show features students' cultures
- Free ice fishing draws hundreds
- Maine man accused of 1993 murder
- Officials investigate 2 fatal snowmobile crashes
- Windham man arrested in early morning shooting
- Annual "Winter White Out" took place at Shaw's Saturday
- Ellsworth evaluating their EMS services
- Habitat for Humanity breaks ground on multi-unit building
- Popular spud used at local restaurants during basketball tourney
- Katahdin Area Winterfest underway
- Accused Patten bank robber appears in court
- One person killed, two injured in Belfast accident
- Dolly Parton denies rumors that her best friend is her secret lover, 'people love to talk'
- The Ingraham Angle – Monday, February 18
- Roger Stone apologizes after sharing judge's photo, denies threat
- New Dem members of Congress may look diverse but their ideas are not and are harming communities like mine
- Trump's election was fueled by social decay and real suffering, and it's not going away
- Liz Peek: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Amazon takedown shows progressive programs can do real harm
- Virginia’s ‘Green New Deal’ exposes what Democrats really care about -- and it’s not the environment
- EU gets heavy-duty on pollution: 1st standards for trucks
- Tucker Carlson Tonight – Monday, February 18
- Sen. Doug Jones calls on small Alabama newspaper editor to resign after editorial calling for KKK to ‘clean out DC’
- Israeli leader hosts east European PMs after summit scrapped
- ATF joins hunt for suspects who stole 79 guns in brazen Arkansas hardware store burglary
- 2 dogs save foster kids wandering along Florida’s I-10; one girl said she was chasing a rainbow
- Australian Anglican set to be defrocked over abuse inaction
- Sen. Amy Klobuchar is a 'no' on free college tuition
- Texas dad spins gun with finger at daughter’s birthday, accidentally shoots self in stomach
- Strike 2: West Virginia teachers walking out again
- Future rabbis plant with Palestinians, sow rift with Israel
- What Is A Puja Ceremony? Inside Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas' Pre-Wedding Ritual
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- College lacrosse player sidelined because no helmet fits his head
- New York Yankees' star pitchers chide New York Mets' Jacob deGrom over possible innings limit
- Bobsled track worker narrowly escapes serious injury at World Cup event
- San Diego Fleet's Philip Nelson turns heads with improbable no-look pass
- Financially-strapped Italian soccer club fields seven players in 20-0 loss
- Orlando Apollos' Ryan Davis suffers spinal injury after colliding with teammate during game
- Pittsburgh Steelers' Antonio Brown takes jab at Ben Roethlisberger on social media
- Florida Panthers’ Barkov scores the ‘prettiest goal’ of the season, goes viral
- Red Sox pitcher Heath Hembree stands by earlier Trump endorsement
- Team LeBron rallies to beat Team Giannis, 178-164
- Former tennis champ Martina Navratilova criticized for comments about trans athletes
- Anthony Hamilton sings stirring rendition of national anthem at All-Star Game