BANGOR - The first week has come to an end in the trial of 21 year-old Kyle Dube who is accused of kidnapping and murdering 15 year-old Nichole Cable on Mother's Day in 2013.
BANGOR - Testimony continued today in the trial of 21 year-old Kyle Dube who is accused of kidnapping and killing 15 year-old Nichole Cable in 2013. It was an emotional day in the courtroom as the teen's family and friends viewing the various pieces of evidence collected by officials throughout the investigation.
BANGOR - Day three of 21 year-old Kyle Dube's trial delayed due to the massive accident on the Interstate Wednesday morning.
BANGOR - The trial for 21 year old Kyle Dube accused of kidnapping and murdering 15 year-old Nichole Cable is delayed today.
BANGOR - Testimony continued today in the murder trial of an Orono man. Kyle Dube, 21, is facing kidnapping and murder charges for his alleged involvement in the May 2013 death of 15-year-old Nichole Cable.
BANGOR - One of the biggest trials of the year began today in Bangor. Kyle Dube, 21, of Orono, is accused of kidnapping and murdering Nichole Cable, 15, of Glenburn on Mother's Day of 2013. Opening arguments were heard today, as well as several witnesses including family members took to the stand.
AUGUSTA - School teachers from across the state gathered in Augusta today to discuss how the Governor's proposed budget could impact schools.
BANGOR - Three motions were released today ahead of the Kyle Dube, which is set to start on Monday. Among the decisions, the Justice released her stance on the controversial alternative suspect motion.
BANGOR - While many are trying to survive the winter mentally, it's also important to be prepared physically in case of an accident. Karina Bolster has more on what to do if your stuck in the middle of the Maine woods and need help.
BANGOR - Crews are wasting no time in making the necessary fixes so that school will be a go again Monday morning at John Bapst Memorial High School after Wednesday's fire.
- Emera withdraws rate hike request
- Layoffs coming to Athena's Belfast site
- Maine Parkinson Society has new home
- Bill would expand tax exemptions for veterans
- Lawmakers working to reform DHHS
- Man sentenced for sex offender registry violation
- Former nursing home worker guilty of violating privacy
- Work to affect Wednesday, Thursday traffic
- Tieman murder conviction upheld
- Gas prices going up
- 7th annual Erin's Run set for Sunday
- Maine celebrates arts and culture
- Bill would cement campus free speech rights
- Officials considering future of fire tower
- Fire officials seeking grant for new training center
- Councilors table proposed Styrofoam ban
- Donations sought in memory of Corporal Eugene Cole
- Woman makes sure decorated WWII Marine gets hero's farewell
- Guatemala nixes presidential bid of politician nabbed in US
- Jaguar recovery plan envisions sprawling habitat areas
- David Bossie: Pelosi and House Dems are abusing power in a desperate effort to impeach Trump
- Video: Officer who fatally shot man said she had no choice
- Some teens who vape nicotine don’t realize they're ingesting the chemical, study suggests
- MSNBC anchor: Should US 'revisit' capitalism given 'exaggerated' inequality?
- Dr. Marc Siegel heralds opioid progress in year following Trump's emergency declaration
- Donna Brazile on Biden's expected campaign launch: 'He is a proven leader'
- Cop, teacher, others accused of trying to lure teens for sex
- Leaked recording reveals Michael Cohen reneging on some guilty pleas
- Prosecutors: Texas couple filmed sex abuse of dozens of kids
- Frank Gaffney: We must hold persecutors of Christians accountable
- Trump touts success in battling opioid epidemic during Atlanta speech
- Court wonders if it can rule on Manson follower's parole
- Chrissy Teigen, John Legend gifted giant photo of Dwyane Wade’s courtside crash at NBA game
- Rapper Bun B shoots masked intruder in his Houston home after wife held at gunpoint: cops
- ‘Dealer of death’ comments see court overturn conviction of accused heroin dealer, report says
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- Kansas City Chiefs star Tyreek Hill, fiancee won't face charges following abuse investigation
- NCAA denies eligibility waiver for Virginia Tech transfer who is helping ailing mom
- Donovan McNabb appears to double down on Carson Wentz criticism
- Top NFL Draft picks have been mostly successful over the last decade -- a brief look at their careers
- NBA star Russell Westbrook was most difficult athlete to deal with, journalist says
- Boston Bruins star David Pastrnak takes shot at Justin Bieber after win over Toronto Maple Leafs
- Notre Dame to host competitive soccer match for first time
- Olympic gold medalist Nastia Liukin performs acrobatic first pitch before St. Louis Cardinals game
- NFL Draft could see Oakland Raiders make 'surprise pick' at No. 4: report
- Lillard has 50 and Blazers oust Thunder in 5 games
- Jokic, Murray lead Nuggets' 108-90 romp of Spurs
- Leonard has 27 as Raptors rout Magic 115-96, clinch series