Rachel joined the ABC 7 & FOX 22 news team in December 2018.
She graduated from Bridgewater State University where she majored in communications and accounting. While attending Bridgewater State, she co-anchored a lunch hour radio on their student run radio station. She also interned at WCVB in Boston and WPRI in Providence. Before coming here, she worked as an Associate Producer for the Sunrise shows at NBC10 in Rhode Island.
Rachel grew up in Taunton, Massachusetts. When she’s not working, you can find her running outdoors, eating ice cream, or cheering on the Red Sox!
You can reach her at [email protected]or send her a message on Twitter at @rmann_news
BANGOR- Even if you're not interested in basketball, the high school tournament has something everyone enjoys.
BANGOR- There's snow in the forecast this week, but people in Bangor are already planning for warmer weather.
STATEWIDE- Renee Clark of Hampden was allegedly murdered by her brother in law last July but some feel it may have been preventable.
ORONO- People with autism view the world differently than most people and one local theater group is trying to help people understand that.
BELFAST- Legislators from around the state gathered in Waldo County to discuss various proposed bills that have to do with healthcare.
ELLSWORTH- The Ellsworth City Council discussed banning plastic bags on Monday night and it wasn't welcomed by everyone.
AUGUSTA- In her State of the Budget address, Governor Mills emphasized how sustainable her proposed budget is.
CAMDEN - Teams from all over the country met in Camden for the U.S. National Toboggan Championships.
- Tattoo fundraiser benefits Bangor Humane Society
- Bill would change Columbus Day to Indigenous Peoples' Day statewide
- Elderly man leaves gun in McDonald's bathroom
- Unity man charged with possession of child porn
- Convicted murderer to spend 35 years in prison
- Bangin' Whoopie to open location in downtown Bangor
- Theme announced for Central Maine Egg Festival
- Maine Wing Civil Air Patrol on display in Augusta
- Proposal to expand broadband comes with $20 million price tag
- Bill would require schools to test water for lead
- Bail set at $50,000 for suspect in Brewer domestic violence incident
- National emergency declaration prompts protest
- Kissing sailor from iconic photo dies
- Hospital launches educational series
- 'ISIS wives' fleeing the dying caliphate won't be welcomed back by their home countries
- Tucker Carlson: Kirsten Gillibrand is a victim now
- Jussie Smollett's alleged Chicago attack details unfold: A timeline of events
- Chechen religious leaders re-open landmark mosque in Syria
- Statue of Liberty climber arrested again in Texas protest stunt
- Motivational speaker Pat Williams takes a page from West Point for his latest book
- Avalanche wipes out skier in Utah
- Single F-35 kills dozens of enemy fighters in AirWar live combat 'scenario'
- Reward offered for info on vet accused of rape, faking death
- Deadly fire strikes oldest part of Bangladesh capital
- Kamala Harris swipes at Beto O'Rourke, far-left Dems, says 'We can't have open borders'
- Last 4 dolphins from Dolphinaris Arizona transferred to US Virgin Islands sanctuary
- Crash that killed woman was driver's 6th DUI in 9 years, police say
- 2 killed in military helicopter crash in Algeria
- 'Character Carved in Stone: The 12 Core Virtues of West Point That Build Leaders and Produce Success' by Pat Williams
- Ilhan Omar traveled with anti-US group that supports Cuban, Venezuelan socialism, wants US to return Gitmo to Cuba
- Deputy fined for off-duty crash that left woman comatose
- UN experts urge Indonesia to respect Papuans' human rights
- What Is A Puja Ceremony? Inside Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas' Pre-Wedding Ritual
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Former NBA standout tweets well wishes to Zion Williamson, but tags national park instead
- Nike ‘working to identify issue’ after Duke star Zion Williamson sprains knee when shoe bursts open
- Nike launches ‘Icon’ Kaepernick jersey days after NFL collusion case settlement
- Duke University basketball star's shoe busts open mid-play
- LGBTQ group severs ties with tennis great Martina Navratilova after remarks on trans athletes
- San Francisco Giants' Jeff Samardzija laments baseball will be left with 'puppets' after manager's retirement
- Young New York Yankees fan delighted his team didn't land Manny Machado
- Aly Raisman opens up about sexual abuse, says it’s hard to hear other survivors’ stories
- NHL team owner invests $250M in AAF after report upstart league needed cash injection
- Ex-Seattle Seahawks player, 46, shot dead over parking dispute, police say
- Ex-Seattle Seahawks player, 31, shot dead over parking dispute, police say
- NHL analyst near bench narrowly avoids being struck in head by flying puck