Gina Marini, a graduate of Curry College, joined WVII ABC7 and WFVX Fox 22 after spending a little more 2 years with NH1 News in New Hampshire. During her time there, she spent time traveling the state bringing local stories to Granite-staters. She brings passion and enthusiasm to the news room, hoping to inspire those at home with her stories.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with friends and family. She also has a love of anything fluffy and shopping. If you see her out and about, say hello.
BANGOR - As technology becomes more advanced, and weaved into our lives, we explore the use of smart applications among children. We explain when it's appropriate for kids to use to them to learn.
HAMPDEN - Friday, a Brinks truck driver pulled over to try and stop an altercation. The victim's family says they're so thankful the driver stopped.
BANGOR - Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Instead of the usual chocolates and roses, we found a gift idea outside the box.
BANGOR - Many excited and eager kids at the All Saints School are stepping up to help local food pantries.
BANGOR - Close to 30 people have died from the flu this season and hundreds have fallen ill, a situation that has health officials and others very concerned.
Friday, many local and state officials met to help inform the public about the flu activity nationwide and locally. They're unsure if the season has peaked in Maine and say it's not too late to get a flu shot.
BANGOR- One local woman is heading to the Westminster Dog show with her two Italian greyhounds. We spoke with her to learn what it takes to get to such a big show.
BANGOR - The United Farmer Veterans of Maine announced a partnership with First National Bank. They have a new community member to sit on their board and accept a $25,000 donation.
STATEWIDE - Both the Mega Millions and Powerball lotteries have record-high winnings, and the drawings are right around the corner. But what are your chances of winning?
BANGOR - As temperatures continue to drop The Center for Disease Control is warning about potential frostbite and hypothermia. This doesn't just occur just outside.
ELLSWORTH- The third Friday in December is recognized as national "Ugly Christmas Sweater Day." Ellsworth amped up the holiday spirit and maybe set a record in the process.
- Road work affecting Main Street traffic
- Woman killed, man hurt in early morning ATV crash
- Maine Coast Hospital offering Tuesday vaccine class, shots
- Attorney: Trial begins Tuesday in Bar Harbor teen's death
- Walkers, runners brave rain for Courageous Steps
- Bangor food truck fest draws 3,000 foodies
- Brick Church raises funds to clothe, feed needy
- Mainers weigh in on bicentennial flag design
- Baileyville women facing drug charges
- Man seriously injured in motorcycle accident
- Woman seriously hurt in motorcycle crash
- State Police are investigating a fatal crash in Howland
- Annual Relay for Life kicks off
- Democrats peddling 'false' Trump narrative to make up for fact they 'blew this last election:' Sean Spicer
- Huge snake slithers on to Connecticut woman’s roof, frightening video shows
- Mexico morgue left bodies to rot for 2 years before autopsy
- 2020 Dem laments party 'playing defense,' cites 'conservative pro-life court'
- Prince William apparently calls Princess Charlotte this 'sweet' nickname
- Bride demands guests 'gift' more money the morning after the wedding
- Virginia woman has healthy dog euthanized as a part of her will, official says
- Behar says Ben Carson is under POTUS' 'influence,' cites Trump's 'cult of mentally crazy people'
- North Carolina city files lawsuit against RV company for flying American flag out of city ordinance
- Texas man accused of abducting girl, 8, faces federal charge
- Russian city cancels cathedral construction after protests
- Amy Schumer ‘mom-shamed’ for returning to comedy stage 2 weeks after giving birth
- Natalie Portman denies Moby’s ‘disturbing’ dating claims: It 'felt inappropriate'
- Key US official on Mideast peace addresses Security Council
- Rita’s Italian Ice responds to photo of mascot attending abortion rights rally in Philadelphia
- Bret Baier: Biden is a frontrunner, but 'big speed bumps' could lie ahead
- Jim DeMint and Kevin Roberts: THIS is the critical thing we need to fix our immigration mess
- Flamingo at Illinois zoo euthanized after child hits it with rock
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- Boxer accuses Jay-Z, sports agency of negligence after suffering 'devastating brain hemorrhage'
- Female squash competitors 'shocked' after prizes include sex toy, callus remover
- Philadelphia Eagles' Lane Johnson donates $500G to Kilgore College for new athletic facility
- Drake seen massaging Toronto Raptors coach's shoulders as some question his behavior
- Iowa high school soccer player scores 'butt' goal during playoff game
- Detroit Lions' Matthew Stafford opens up about 'tough times' while wife recovers from brain surgery
- Triple amputee Army vet uses surfing to get through struggles: 'It's changed everything for me'
- XFL coach expects Johnny Manziel to be eligible for league's draft
- Maximum Security eyeing New Jersey events for return to track, horse's owner says
- Distant relative of NFL veteran Tyrann Mathieu accused of trying to extort millions from player: officials
- Detroit Tigers fan butters up Curtis Granderson with popcorn during game
- Aaron Rodgers left unsatisfied with 'Game of Thrones' finale