Gina Marini, a graduate of Curry College, joined WVII ABC7 and WFVX Fox 22 after spending a little more 2 years with NH1 News in New Hampshire. During her time there, she spent time traveling the state bringing local stories to Granite-staters. She brings passion and enthusiasm to the news room, hoping to inspire those at home with her stories.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with friends and family. She also has a love of anything fluffy and shopping. If you see her out and about, say hello.
BANGOR - The children at All Saints School in Bangor held a baby shower to help give back to women in the community.
A man from Lagrange has died less than a mile away from where his mother was killed in a crash just a week ago. Now troopers are trying to piece together what happened.
Thanksgiving and Christmas are almost here and with celebrations can come fires.
We spoke with officials who say you need to think about safety when putting up the holiday decor.
STATEWIDE- In the first part of "Children of the Opioid Crisis: The Untold Story," we learned what happens to babies born drug dependent inside the womb.
In part two, we explain the overall effects as they grow and develop as children and what the state is doing about it.
BANGOR - We've all heard how men and women are becoming addicted to opioids, fentanyl, or heroin and overdosing. In Maine what we haven't looked at, is how these drugs are affecting babies and children.
In part one of "Children of the Opioid Crisis: The Untold Story" we explain how opioids are affecting babies and what happens when they're born drug dependent.
TRENTON - Making one of Maine's most famous candies is labor of love for a husband and wife duo, but this week has provided some extra challenges .
BANGOR - Tragedies and emergency situations are in the headlines on a regular basis.The time to be prepared to help is before one actually happens, now there is a class being offered that does just that.
BANGOR - Halloween is just around the corner, many enjoy dressing up and getting free candy but experts say it's a good idea to keep pets home and safe.
- Waldo County EMA to test alert system with text Friday
- DOT's 'Bridge Bracket Madness' to determine Maine's best bridge
- Father killed baby in Presque Isle murder-suicide, police say
- Police: deadly Swanville confrontation was over woman
- Women rescued from icy coastal trail
- Man accused of sex assault of minor
- Visitors to rural areas could boost economy
- Physics students create snow art
- Gas tax increase could fund road repairs
- Acting U.S. interior secretary visits Maine
- 81st annual sportsmen's show draws thousands
- MDOT funds Lincoln area projects
- Farmers get early monetary boost at CSA Fair
- Oxford fire chief laid to rest
- Police investigating murder-suicide in Presque Isle
- RSU 22 schools making up unplanned snow days
- Guaido supporters in Venezuela 'took control' of diplomatic buildings, US says
- Pence to visit Nebraska to survey flood damage, Sanders announces
- AP source: Justice Dept. probing development of Boeing jets
- Midwest floods devastate Nebraska city, leaving many without homes
- Ardern vows to deny accused mosque gunman notoriety he seeks
- New York mom gives birth to 15-pound baby girl: 'It was pretty violent'
- Palestinian agency urges donors: Match 2018 funds in 2019
- Fox News Digital beats CNN to finish No. 1 in multi-platform views, total minutes in February
- After Trump again seeks to defund PBS, network's chief insists network provides 'high value'
- Pro-Thaksin candidates adopt his name in Thai election
- Karl Rove: Dems facing their own 'Tea Party' revolution
- Mom charged in killing of LA-area girl found in duffel bag
- Democrats claim world will end in 12 years, scientists disagree
- Cory Booker denies he's a socialist, says he wouldn't pardon Trump if he were president
- Mike Pompeo jokes he'll be Secretary of State until the president 'tweets me out of office'
- New Hampshire shooting leaves 2 dead; 11-year-old boy reportedly in custody
- Florida man killed after car he was working on falls on him, deputies say
- Ben Sasse explains why he flipped on Trump's border emergency declaration
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- ESPNU show mistakenly shows NCAA women's basketball tournament bracket hours before official reveal
- Video of former Giants defensive lineman Barry Cofield's heroin arrest at gunpoint revealed
- Pro golfer Jon Rahm curses after ignoring caddie's advice at Players Championship
- NCAA March Madness 2019 bracket tips: 3 things to consider before picking your winners
- Ex-Philadelphia Phillies' infielder Carlos Santana took bat to TV over 'Fortnite': report
- NCAA men's basketball tournament teams who could cause first-round upsets
- Kansas City Chiefs' Tyreek Hill reportedly investigated over two incidents involving toddler son
- 'Game of Thrones' creator on Odell Beckham Jr. trade: 'Kill Me Now'
- SEE IT: Carolina Panthers lineman seen getting dropped in fight outside bar
- SEE IT: Carolina Panthers lineman seen getting knocked out in fight outside bar
- GRAPHIC VIDEO: Michigan State’s Kyle Ahrens lands awkwardly on ankle, taken off court
- Johnny Manziel coming back to play football in the US