Gina Marini, a graduate of Curry College, joined WVII ABC7 and WFVX Fox 22 after spending a little more 2 years with NH1 News in New Hampshire. During her time there, she spent time traveling the state bringing local stories to Granite-staters. She brings passion and enthusiasm to the news room, hoping to inspire those at home with her stories.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with friends and family. She also has a love of anything fluffy and shopping. If you see her out and about, say hello.
In part one of Maine's Trains: Past, Present, and Future, we learned the history of the Bangor and Aroostook Railroad.
In part 2, we a look at a current railroad company in the Bangor area, and the difficulty the area has faced bringing passenger rail in.
BANGOR - Maine is known for its thick forests, lumber and paper products. One crucial element that helped benefit Maine, especially the northern portion, was the Bangor and Aroostook Railroad.
The railroad had an impact on the state, especially when it came to its passenger lines.
NORRIDGEWOCK - After several days of searching for 29 year-old John Williams, officials say they've found him alive and have made an arrest.
AUBURN - Authorities have suspended the search for a five-year-old boy in the Androscoggin River after he and his brother fell into the water.
BANGOR - The Stockton Springs community coming together Sunday evening to celebrate the life of ten-year-old Marissa Kennedy.
- Warden offers water safety tips ahead of holiday weekend
- Jury sides with Augusta officer in excessive force lawsuit
- Teens safe after early morning crash on I95
- Fire leaves Lincoln family homeless
- Grand jury indicts man for allegedly beating infant son
- BREAKING: Jalique Keene found guilty of murder, rape of Bar Harbor teen
- Fire officials give grilling safety pointers
- 8th annual Miles for Mills 5K set for Monday
- Bangor Savings gives humane society $25K boost
- DAV's Forget-Me-Not fundraiser
- Former camper creates Bangor YMCA camp scholarships
- Hospital offering Stop the Bleed classes
- UMS board OKs $6.5 million hike in student aid
- Maine fine-tuning recreational marijuana retail rules
- Man accused of Swanville murder indicted
- Main Street road work set for Friday, Tuesday
- After delay, Penobscot Narrows Observatory to open Friday
- Calais nurses concerned hospital is unsafe for patients
- Police issue warning after reported car burglaries
- Collision shuts down Route 3 in Trenton
- Byron York: Obama-era intelligence officials fretting because 'we don't know what they did'
- WWII Navajo Code Talker John Pinto dies at 94
- Boston arts museum bans 2 visitors for offensive language
- Federal judge blocks Mississippi ‘heartbeat’ abortion law
- Argentines want justice after police car chase leaves 4 dead
- Retiring mailman’s heartwarming sendoff goes viral
- Katie Pavlich defends Trump for defending himself, calls out MSNBC's Scarborough
- Blake Shelton, Kelly Clarkson, and John Legend react to Adam Levine's sudden 'The Voice' exit
- Judge tells attacker to study Sikhs as part of sentence
- Blake Shelton steals a kiss with Gwen Stefani at Luke Bryan concert
- The Latest: Jayme Closs' family satisfied with sentence
- Alabama lawmakers pass bill to get around same-sex marriage licenses
- CNN's Brian Stelter defends Avenatti coverage, his past praise as a 2020 'contender'
- Statement of Jayme Closs at sentencing for abductor
- The Latest: Wisconsin man wrote of wanting to keep a girl
- Many factors helped save lives in Jefferson City twister
- The Latest: Wisconsin man gets life in Jayme Closs case
- Police defend social media deal with fugitive
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- Obama surprises kids at Washington Nationals academy: 'You're going to make a real difference'
- Lance Armstrong says he 'wouldn't change a thing' about doping scandal that cost him 7 Tour de France titles
- Olympian soccer player found dead in Colombia days after being reported missing
- Mallory Edens, daughter of Milwaukee Bucks co-owner, trolls Drake with shirt; rapper fires back
- Lillard, Kemba, LeBron among noteworthy All-NBA picks
- Arbitrator upholds Voynov suspension but says he served half
- The Lonely Island releases satire film spoofing Mark McGwire, Jose Canseco
- NFL star's distant family members accuse player of making threats as man faces extortion charges
- Fab Five could reunite thanks to Michigan's hiring of Juwan Howard, Jalen Rose says
- US soccer star Alex Morgan plans to decline any White House invite after World Cup
- Los Angeles Dodgers' Rich Hill launches into profane tirade after bunt single during shift
- Pittsburgh Pirates' Josh Bell becomes first player to hit two homers directly into Allegheny River