Gina Marini, a graduate of Curry College, joined WVII ABC7 and WFVX Fox 22 after spending a little more 2 years with NH1 News in New Hampshire. During her time there, she spent time traveling the state bringing local stories to Granite-staters. She brings passion and enthusiasm to the news room, hoping to inspire those at home with her stories.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with friends and family. She also has a love of anything fluffy and shopping. If you see her out and about, say hello.
Thanksgiving and Christmas are almost here and with celebrations can come fires.
We spoke with officials who say you need to think about safety when putting up the holiday decor.
STATEWIDE- In the first part of "Children of the Opioid Crisis: The Untold Story," we learned what happens to babies born drug dependent inside the womb.
In part two, we explain the overall effects as they grow and develop as children and what the state is doing about it.
BANGOR - We've all heard how men and women are becoming addicted to opioids, fentanyl, or heroin and overdosing. In Maine what we haven't looked at, is how these drugs are affecting babies and children.
In part one of "Children of the Opioid Crisis: The Untold Story" we explain how opioids are affecting babies and what happens when they're born drug dependent.
TRENTON - Making one of Maine's most famous candies is labor of love for a husband and wife duo, but this week has provided some extra challenges .
BANGOR - Tragedies and emergency situations are in the headlines on a regular basis.The time to be prepared to help is before one actually happens, now there is a class being offered that does just that.
BANGOR - Halloween is just around the corner, many enjoy dressing up and getting free candy but experts say it's a good idea to keep pets home and safe.
ELLSWORTH - Friends and co-workers come together to help out the family of Liza Parker, the woman who tragically died in a crash on Sunday.
BANGOR- The U.S. Senate unanimously approved a resolution authored by Senator Susan Collins marking September 22nd "National Falls Prevention Awareness Day" on Thursday.
- A Washington auto body shop goes up in flames
- Teenager hits side of house in Perham
- Third annual Downeast Festival of Trees wrapped up Sunday
- Millinocket artisan craft fair is a big hit
- Farm house total loss after fire
- Massachusetts man arrested after police chase
- Journal of murdered woman must be turned over
- What's next for ranked-choice voting
- Grand jury indicts Bucksport, Ellsworth residents on meth charges
- Husson students celebrate computer science
- Latest transportation tech showcased at annual conference
- Best tasting water in Maine
- Alleged drug dealer, man accused of assaulting family indicted
- Corinth drug raid leads to 2 arrests
- Old Town fire leaves 14 people homeless
- Gift donations needed for more than 700 area kids
- AP PHOTOS: Migrants in Tijuana trickling over and under wall
- Man accused of pushing passerby in front of oncoming truck charged: prosecutors
- Corsi sues Mueller over alleged grand jury leaks, seeks $350M in damages: report
- Life, Liberty & Levin - Sunday, December 9
- Maduro's grip on Venezuela tightens, warns of Trump threat
- The Next Revolution - Sunday, December 9
- Rep. Steve Scalise relives the day that changed his life
- Comey: Trump is lucky a sitting president can’t be indicted for being linked to Cohen case
- Don't eat raw cookie dough this holiday season, CDC warns
- Ayers not taking job as White House chief of staff
- Search expands for Colorado mom, 29, last seen on Thanksgiving
- Michigan boy, 12, rakes leaves to raise money for gravestone of friend who died of cancer
- 'Scandalous: Chappaquiddick': A Tiger by the Tail
- Boy raises money to buy headstone for best friend
- Maryland girl ordered to steal package from porch, investigators say
- Kushner reportedly found giving Saudi crown prince advice
- Eight-month-old boy pushed under hole in US-Mexico border wall as attempts to cross illegally prove perilous
- Palestinian attacker suspected in West Bank drive-by shooting; 7 wounded, including pregnant woman
- What Is A Puja Ceremony? Inside Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas' Pre-Wedding Ritual
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miami defeats Patriots in dramatic fashion, touchdown on final play
- American figure skater falls head first after partner loses his grip
- Ex-NFL star linebacker Isiah Robertson killed in car crash in Texas
- MLB players killed in Venezuela crash may have been robbery targets, authorities say
- Lance Armstrong slams Alex Rodriguez, complains about PED use 'double standard'
- Luis Valbuena, Jose Castillo's deaths may have been criminal act, reports say
- Former MLB players Luis Valbuena, Jose Castillo killed in car crash in Venezuela
- Cowboys star Ezekiel Elliott blasts NFL after fine for post-TD donation to Salvation Army
- Washington Redskins QB Alex Smith suffering from complications after surgery on broken leg, reports say
- Kareem Hunt incident: Cleveland police launch probe into how NFL obtained assault report
- Reuben Foster's accuser says Redskins' hiring of linebacker was 'slap in the face'
- Steelers fan chokes pregnant Chargers fan at game, photos and video show