Gina Marini, a graduate of Curry College, joined WVII ABC7 and WFVX Fox 22 after spending a little more 2 years with NH1 News in New Hampshire. During her time there, she spent time traveling the state bringing local stories to Granite-staters. She brings passion and enthusiasm to the news room, hoping to inspire those at home with her stories.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with friends and family. She also has a love of anything fluffy and shopping. If you see her out and about, say hello.
AUBURN - Authorities have suspended the search for a five-year-old boy in the Androscoggin River after he and his brother fell into the water.
BANGOR - The Stockton Springs community coming together Sunday evening to celebrate the life of ten-year-old Marissa Kennedy.
BANGOR - Part 2 of the series Opening a new App on Learning, We spoke with school officials in the Ellsworth school district about a pilot literacy program to understand how students can benefit from using iPads and smart apps in a learning setting.
BANGOR - As technology becomes more advanced, and weaved into our lives, we explore the use of smart applications among children. We explain when it's appropriate for kids to use to them to learn.
HAMPDEN - Friday, a Brinks truck driver pulled over to try and stop an altercation. The victim's family says they're so thankful the driver stopped.
BANGOR - Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Instead of the usual chocolates and roses, we found a gift idea outside the box.
BANGOR - Many excited and eager kids at the All Saints School are stepping up to help local food pantries.
BANGOR - Close to 30 people have died from the flu this season and hundreds have fallen ill, a situation that has health officials and others very concerned.
Friday, many local and state officials met to help inform the public about the flu activity nationwide and locally. They're unsure if the season has peaked in Maine and say it's not too late to get a flu shot.
- Police identify victim of Belfast crash
- Dance show features students' cultures
- Free ice fishing draws hundreds
- Maine man accused of 1993 murder
- Officials investigate 2 fatal snowmobile crashes
- Windham man arrested in early morning shooting
- Annual "Winter White Out" took place at Shaw's Saturday
- Ellsworth evaluating their EMS services
- Habitat for Humanity breaks ground on multi-unit building
- Popular spud used at local restaurants during basketball tourney
- Katahdin Area Winterfest underway
- Accused Patten bank robber appears in court
- One person killed, two injured in Belfast accident
- 2 dogs save foster kids wandering along Florida’s I-10; one girl said she was chasing a rainbow
- Australian Anglican set to be defrocked over abuse inaction
- Sen. Amy Klobuchar is a 'no' on free college tuition
- Texas dad spins gun with finger at daughter’s birthday, accidentally shoots self in stomach
- Strike 2: West Virginia teachers walking out again
- Future rabbis plant with Palestinians, sow rift with Israel
- Pakistan asks UN to help defuse tensions with India
- Warren set to release $70B-per-year plan for universal child care, will tap wealth tax
- New reaction to an alleged plot to use the 25th Amendment against President Trump
- Person of interest in bludgeoning death of mom, teen son in NYC apartment jumps in front of train: report
- Rush to judgment: Jussie Smollett and the perils of preemptive outrage
- Migrant dies while in custody of Border Patrol in Texas, reports say
- Former high-ranking FBI officials on Andrew McCabe's alarming admissions
- Lord Mayor of London: Brexit a 'short-term' issue
- Dinesh D'Souza on the Jussie Smollett case, hate crime hoaxes and the left's 'ideological dementia'
- Ingraham: Phony victims who inflict real pain
- George Washington's Farewell Address to be read on Senate floor in annual tradition
- National Border Patrol Museum in Texas vandalized by dozens of protesters, director says
- What Is A Puja Ceremony? Inside Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas' Pre-Wedding Ritual
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- College lacrosse player sidelined because no helmet fits his head
- New York Yankees' star pitchers chide New York Mets' Jacob deGrom over possible innings limit
- Bobsled track worker narrowly escapes serious injury at World Cup event
- San Diego Fleet's Philip Nelson turns heads with improbable no-look pass
- Financially-strapped Italian soccer club fields seven players in 20-0 loss
- Orlando Apollos' Ryan Davis suffers spinal injury after colliding with teammate during game
- Pittsburgh Steelers' Antonio Brown takes jab at Ben Roethlisberger on social media
- Florida Panthers’ Barkov scores the ‘prettiest goal’ of the season, goes viral
- Red Sox pitcher Heath Hembree stands by earlier Trump endorsement
- Team LeBron rallies to beat Team Giannis, 178-164
- Former tennis champ Martina Navratilova criticized for comments about trans athletes
- Anthony Hamilton sings stirring rendition of national anthem at All-Star Game