Gina Marini, a graduate of Curry College, joined WVII ABC7 and WFVX Fox 22 after spending a little more 2 years with NH1 News in New Hampshire. During her time there, she spent time traveling the state bringing local stories to Granite-staters. She brings passion and enthusiasm to the news room, hoping to inspire those at home with her stories.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with friends and family. She also has a love of anything fluffy and shopping. If you see her out and about, say hello.
STATEWIDE - The Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife and the Maine Forest Service will again this year host a statewide cleanup event aimed at showing private landowners in Maine how much access to their land for recreational uses is appreciated.
BANGOR - St. John's Catholic Church is more than 160 years old. The church holds a giant piece of history that many can hear echoing through the facility.
BUCKSPORT - The Lighthouse Art Center in Bucksport will be conducting a silent auction to raise funds for local charities.
LINCOLN - A single-vehicle crash on Route 2 late Tuesday night sent a West Enfield one person to the hospital with a serious head injury.
GRAND LAKE STREAM - Now heading into its 24th year, the Grand Lake Stream Folk Art Festival arose out of the community's to showcase the area's natural beauty and unique heritage through a famly-oriented festival that would blend folk art and music with an outdoorsy, back-to-nature theme.
OLD TOWN - The Bangor Humane Society is celebrating its first anniversary of their transport program. The program brings dogs from outside the state that were at over populated kill shelters to the greater Bangor area.
It gives these animals another shot at life, and sometimes it gives the families another purpose in their lives.
BANGOR - Cornerstone Barber Shop has another location. The new place offers new services to the community.
OLD TOWN - This week was full of sunny and hot weather. Many were out enjoying these great summer days but the dry conditions could help fuel forest fires.
On Friday, a state forest ranger discussed current conditions and shared ways to prevent forest fires.
The 4th of July is normally associated with fireworks a symbol of American freedom, but people haven't always been able to buy them in Maine. We took a look at the history and dangers of using these explosive packed displays.
- Raid yields arrest, heroin seizure
- Bangor church hosting law enforcement dinner
- Bill aims to require reflectors on wagons
- Indigenous Peoples' Day step closer to becoming statewide
- Ranked-choice voting up for debate again
- Schools facing shortage of substitutes
- Panel takes up outdoor seating fees
- Man charged with strangling girlfriend
- Man charged with murdering roommate
- Police identify 2 killed in alleged murder-suicide in Gardiner
- House approves proposal to change Columbus Day to Indigenous Peoples' Day
- Gov. Mills signs law to protect health care coverage
- St. Albans man struck, killed by own truck on I-95 in Mass.
- Police investigating suspected murder-suicide in Gardiner
- Etna fire leaves man without home
- Fire destroys Thomas Farms' barn
- Man who caused fatal crash back in court
- Shocking 'Terminator-like' liquid metal developed by scientists
- Trump continues to criticize McCain after bipartisan criticism
- Mom defends Disney-inspired baby name after trolls mock it online: It 'suits her'
- Student suspended for recreating battlefield cross speaks out
- Jana Kramer fires back at online trolls for 'bullying' her 3-year-old daughter: 'Don’t pick on my child'
- K-pop singer arrested over allegations that he illegally shared sexually explicit videos of women
- Ingraham to Trump: You've stepped on your own message by focusing on McCain, Conway
- Beto O’Rourke does not support Warren's Big Tech breakup plan
- Use this trick to shop at Costco without a membership
- Insta-gram: Teen accused of using platform to advertise weed
- Video shows 171 migrants crawling through hole under border fence in Yuma, Arizona
- Report: Great Lakes feeling effects of rapid climate warming
- 'Forrest Gump' sequel that included Princess Diana, OJ Simpson's Bronco was scrapped after 9/11: screenwriter
- Study suggests there’s a 'smell test' for Parkinson's disease
- German prosecutors interview ex-Stasi agents over Lockerbie
- Darden Restaurants shares rise on 3Q earnings
- Bride was diagnosed with cancer days before dream wedding
- 'Empire' creator Lee Daniels talks 'pain,' 'anger' and 'sadness' following the Jussie Smollett scandal
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- Ichiro Suzuki gets standing ovation as he walks off baseball field for the final time
- Australian rules football star likens photo comments to 'sexual abuse'
- UCLA student never played for soccer club listed on her Bruins' athletic profile, official says
- Trump goalie mask made for youth hockey player draws criticism
- Miami Marlins minor league affiliate to host 'Florida Man Night'
- UC Berkeley student accuses football players, coaches of sexual harassment in Facebook post
- Peyton Manning and ESPN reportedly meet to discuss ‘Monday Night Football’ job
- UCLA student had no business playing for top soccer program: report
- Nevada men's basketball stars credit their mother with getting them this far: 'That's why we are who we are'
- New Jersey wrestling referee who made competitor cut dreadlocks alleges defamation, emotional distress
- Marlins CEO Derek Jeter's rocky relationship with Giancarlo Stanton led to threat, trade to Yankees: book
- Team USA caps off win at Special Olympics World Games with incredible buzzer-beater