Gina Marini, a graduate of Curry College, joined WVII ABC7 and WFVX Fox 22 after spending a little more 2 years with NH1 News in New Hampshire. During her time there, she spent time traveling the state bringing local stories to Granite-staters. She brings passion and enthusiasm to the news room, hoping to inspire those at home with her stories.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with friends and family. She also has a love of anything fluffy and shopping. If you see her out and about, say hello.
BANGOR - For Christmas some may want to give a pet as a gift, but some experts say pet adoption should be thought through.
DEXTER - Students at Dexter High School are trying to raise $12,000.00. They've almost reached their goal and it's all to help get clean water to a community.
BANGOR - Thanksgiving is only a few days away. We spoke with local health officials to learn ways to prevent getting sick during the holiday.
BANGOR - In Part 2 of the series Sex Trafficking in Maine: Bringing to Light a Dark Truth," we meet a victim of sex trafficking to understand how someone could become trapped.
BANGOR - Human trafficking is a worldwide problem. Several reports show millions of people are victims of both labor and sex trafficking situations.
BREWER - Republican candidate Eric Brakey, running to become a U.S. Senator, was out and making his presence known among voters Tuesday.
ELLSWORTH - The Ellsworth Police Department is giving back to the community and they are doing it in an nontraditional way.
BREWER - Thousands of Mainers flocked to the polls Tuesday to cast their votes in the 2018 midterm elections.
As voters found out, this election brought a big turnout.
- Woman killed, man hurt in early morning ATV crash
- Maine Coast Hospital offering Tuesday vaccine class, shots
- Attorney: Trial begins Tuesday in Bar Harbor teen's death
- Walkers, runners brave rain for Courageous Steps
- Bangor food truck fest draws 3,000 foodies
- Brick Church raises funds to clothe, feed needy
- Mainers weigh in on bicentennial flag design
- Baileyville women facing drug charges
- Man seriously injured in motorcycle accident
- Woman seriously hurt in motorcycle crash
- State Police are investigating a fatal crash in Howland
- Annual Relay for Life kicks off
- CDC says restaurant worker had hepatitis
- Medway drug incidents lead to arrests
- Woman charged with stealing $100K from Hancock County nonprofit
- Joe Biden builds massive lead among black voters
- Reps. Cunningham, Spanberger, Sherrill, Torres Small: Rural Americans need high-speed internet, too
- Karl Rove: Trump campaign 'feels very cautious' about chances in Rust Belt states
- Tennessee murder victim found holding piece of paper with suspect’s license plate on it: report
- That loose change left at airports may be used to help fund border operations
- House Dem speaks about her own abortion: Government has 'no right in my uterus'
- Carson clashes with Dems over proposal to block illegal immigrants from public housing
- 'Over The Rainbow' composer sues Apple, Google and Amazon for piracy
- Freelance reporter wants police to return seized property
- Tornado spotted near Tulsa airport, water rescues reported across Oklahoma as severe threat shifts east
- Subtropical storm Andrea forms southwest of Bermuda days before 2019 hurricane season begins
- Carnival worker accused of groping Montana police detective
- UN envoy warns Libya is on verge of descending to civil war
- NPR style boss instructs staff on abortion terminology: 'Babies are not babies until they are born'
- This yellow Egyptian glass was forged by a meteorite impact 29 million years ago
- New Jersey man who allegedly urinated on cancer victim's memorial is fired by dad from family business
- Scientists went to one of the world's most remote island atolls. They found 414 million pieces of plastic
- Fast-food chains react to Kim Kardashian’s Jack in the Box tweet
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- Antonio Brown tweets ‘two face’ after quarterback Ben Roethlisberger apologizes for dissing him
- Joe Namath: Choosing to play for the New York Jets was a 'no-brainer'
- Women's World Cup ticket holders learn some seats are separated
- Baltimore Ravens' Hayden Hurst turns to social media to help find woman from flight
- Washington Redskins' Reuben Foster tears ACL on third rep of organized team activities: report
- Illinois standout Bobby Roundtree able to 'eat and speak normally' after spinal surgery, official says
- Tom Brady pledges to break diet and eat this if ‘Jeopardy!’ phenom lost
- Antetokounmpo funds basketball court in fire-ravaged Greece
- Pro women hockey players form union in step toward league
- Yanks, Red Sox play on artificial turf London
- Indiana college softball team pulls off stunning hidden-ball trick to advance to World Series
- Warriors defeat Blazers 119-117 in OT, heading to fifth straight NBA finals