Gina Marini, a graduate of Curry College, joined WVII ABC7 and WFVX Fox 22 after spending a little more 2 years with NH1 News in New Hampshire. During her time there, she spent time traveling the state bringing local stories to Granite-staters. She brings passion and enthusiasm to the news room, hoping to inspire those at home with her stories.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with friends and family. She also has a love of anything fluffy and shopping. If you see her out and about, say hello.
HEALTHY ME: We continue the discussion of walk-in care.
This morning Dr. Bill Breen, from Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center, explained the difference between a common cold and flu. He also mentioned when people should go to walk-in care versus their primary care physician.
STATEWIDE - Some lawns and driveways in Maine have seen better days. We spoke with a few local businesses and have some tips on how to get lawns and driveways back in order.
HEALTHY ME - We continue the discussion of walk-in urgent care at Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center and welcome back Robert Cravens, FNP. He spoke about the difference between going to see a family doctor, walk-in care, and emergency rooms.
STATEWIDE - In Part 1 of the series "The Foster System: A need for families in Maine," we explained why there s a need for foster families. In Part 2, we spoke with a woman who says foster care saved her.
HEALTHY ME - Bob Cravens, a provider from Northern Light Urgent explained the process of walk-in care, and the difference between it and the emergency department.
STATEWIDE - Maine officials say there's a need for foster family homes in Maine. In this series, we break down the process of becoming a foster parent and why so many children are in foster care.
BANGOR - Several inches of snow fell across the state Monday. Some people say they love it, and others are dreaming of warmer temperatures.
- Hudson teen dies in crash
- Alleged credit union robber accused of tampering with witness
- Police suspect body found to be that of Augusta transient
- Maine's blueberry industry may get federal help
- Independence Day celebration stretches Acadia thin
- Stillwater Academy moving into former roller rink
- Grill fire spreads, destroys Parkman home
- Police investigating after body found in Augusta apartment
- Elderly woman killed in parking lot accident
- Attorney for accused murderer to ask state to drop charges
- Bangor PD's newest K9 team hits the streets
- PCHC reports possible data breach
- Bangor police seeking leads on vandalism cases
- Apollo 11: Google creates huge moonlight portrait larger than Central Park to honor epic mission
- Notre Dame security guard delayed response after going to wrong building when fire first broke out: report
- Apollo 11: Never-before-seen video reveals lunar samples were searched for signs of life
- Kathy Griffin says she may have known Gloria Vanderbilt better than ex-pal Anderson Cooper
- Florida police officer rescues 2 from submerged vehicle, says 'it didn't really matter what it took'
- Impeachment caucus forms: Rep’s rogue resolution reveals scores of Dems gunning for Trump
- Police investigating 'Bachelor' creator Mike Fleiss, wife Laura's alleged altercation
- Brother of Manchester suicide bomber appears in court, faces 22 murder charges
- Amputee finds picture of him used as EU cigarette warning, despite losing limb in unrelated assault
- Janet Jackson, Chris Brown, 50 Cent to perform at Saudi Arabia's Jeddah World Fest after Nicki Minaj drops out
- Louvre Museum first to remove Sackler family name after opioid protests
- Ocasio-Cortez: Nobody is ‘heartbroken’ at the prospect of losing private health insurance
- Iranians feeling sanction squeeze turn to Bitcoin, spark concern over 'mining' operations
- R. Kelly doesn’t have freedom, money for this legal battle
- Wasp spray used as meth alternative in West Virginia, possibly linked to 3 overdoses: police
- Hawaii telescope operators abandoned millions of dollars worth of instrumentation, evacuated employees amid Mauna Kea protests
- Omar introduces resolution defending boycott of Israel, likens it to boycotts of Nazi Germany, Soviet Union
- Will Omar and Tlaib get OK to visit Israel? It may be all up to Netanyahu
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- Dwight Howard opens up about Kobe Bryant calling him 'soft': 'I hated him for that moment'
- MLB players call on Puerto Rico governor to resign over leaked text messages
- Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr says 'GOP has sold its soul to Trump'
- Los Angeles Galaxy star Zlatan Ibrahimovic knows exactly what's not at Area 51
- David Price, Dennis Eckersley feud reignites after plane incident resurfaces
- Angels pitcher Noe Ramirez suspended for 3 games
- Dodgers' Roberts surprised Jansen changed mind on injury
- Lawyer to be Mexico's first body builder at Pan Am Games
- Dillon, Etienne among top runners in ACC Atlantic Division
- Former Auburn assistant basketball coach avoids prison
- Portrush attendance 2nd highest in British Open history
- Pumpsie Green, first black player on Boston Red Sox, dies at 85