Gina Marini, a graduate of Curry College, joined WVII ABC7 and WFVX Fox 22 after spending a little more 2 years with NH1 News in New Hampshire. During her time there, she spent time traveling the state bringing local stories to Granite-staters. She brings passion and enthusiasm to the news room, hoping to inspire those at home with her stories.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with friends and family. She also has a love of anything fluffy and shopping. If you see her out and about, say hello.
BANGOR - On Saturday we welcome fall, but with its arrival comes cooler weather that could lead to falls.
STATEWIDE - It's been a beautiful summer for outside activities but not getting much rain is impacting some farms. Some farmers are focusing their energy on crops that are thriving.
BANGOR - Wellspring's annual 5K Race for Recovery is taking place on Sept. 16 at Bangor Waterfront Park.
STATEWIDE - The Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife and the Maine Forest Service will again this year host a statewide cleanup event aimed at showing private landowners in Maine how much access to their land for recreational uses is appreciated.
BANGOR - St. John's Catholic Church is more than 160 years old. The church holds a giant piece of history that many can hear echoing through the facility.
BUCKSPORT - The Lighthouse Art Center in Bucksport will be conducting a silent auction to raise funds for local charities.
LINCOLN - A single-vehicle crash on Route 2 late Tuesday night sent a West Enfield one person to the hospital with a serious head injury.
GRAND LAKE STREAM - Now heading into its 24th year, the Grand Lake Stream Folk Art Festival arose out of the community's to showcase the area's natural beauty and unique heritage through a famly-oriented festival that would blend folk art and music with an outdoorsy, back-to-nature theme.
OLD TOWN - The Bangor Humane Society is celebrating its first anniversary of their transport program. The program brings dogs from outside the state that were at over populated kill shelters to the greater Bangor area.
It gives these animals another shot at life, and sometimes it gives the families another purpose in their lives.
BANGOR - Cornerstone Barber Shop has another location. The new place offers new services to the community.
- Police identify victim of Belfast crash
- Dance show features students' cultures
- Free ice fishing draws hundreds
- Maine man accused of 1993 murder
- Officials investigate 2 fatal snowmobile crashes
- Windham man arrested in early morning shooting
- Annual "Winter White Out" took place at Shaw's Saturday
- Ellsworth evaluating their EMS services
- Habitat for Humanity breaks ground on multi-unit building
- Popular spud used at local restaurants during basketball tourney
- Katahdin Area Winterfest underway
- Accused Patten bank robber appears in court
- One person killed, two injured in Belfast accident
- 2 dogs save foster kids wandering along Florida’s I-10; one girl said she was chasing a rainbow
- Australian Anglican set to be defrocked over abuse inaction
- Sen. Amy Klobuchar is a 'no' on free college tuition
- Texas dad spins gun with finger at daughter’s birthday, accidentally shoots self in stomach
- Strike 2: West Virginia teachers walking out again
- Future rabbis plant with Palestinians, sow rift with Israel
- Pakistan asks UN to help defuse tensions with India
- Warren set to release $70B-per-year plan for universal child care, will tap wealth tax
- New reaction to an alleged plot to use the 25th Amendment against President Trump
- Person of interest in bludgeoning death of mom, teen son in NYC apartment jumps in front of train: report
- Rush to judgment: Jussie Smollett and the perils of preemptive outrage
- Migrant dies while in custody of Border Patrol in Texas, reports say
- Former high-ranking FBI officials on Andrew McCabe's alarming admissions
- Lord Mayor of London: Brexit a 'short-term' issue
- Dinesh D'Souza on the Jussie Smollett case, hate crime hoaxes and the left's 'ideological dementia'
- Ingraham: Phony victims who inflict real pain
- George Washington's Farewell Address to be read on Senate floor in annual tradition
- National Border Patrol Museum in Texas vandalized by dozens of protesters, director says
- What Is A Puja Ceremony? Inside Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas' Pre-Wedding Ritual
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- College lacrosse player sidelined because no helmet fits his head
- New York Yankees' star pitchers chide New York Mets' Jacob deGrom over possible innings limit
- Bobsled track worker narrowly escapes serious injury at World Cup event
- San Diego Fleet's Philip Nelson turns heads with improbable no-look pass
- Financially-strapped Italian soccer club fields seven players in 20-0 loss
- Orlando Apollos' Ryan Davis suffers spinal injury after colliding with teammate during game
- Pittsburgh Steelers' Antonio Brown takes jab at Ben Roethlisberger on social media
- Florida Panthers’ Barkov scores the ‘prettiest goal’ of the season, goes viral
- Red Sox pitcher Heath Hembree stands by earlier Trump endorsement
- Team LeBron rallies to beat Team Giannis, 178-164
- Former tennis champ Martina Navratilova criticized for comments about trans athletes
- Anthony Hamilton sings stirring rendition of national anthem at All-Star Game