Gina Marini, a graduate of Curry College, joined WVII ABC7 and WFVX Fox 22 after spending a little more 2 years with NH1 News in New Hampshire. During her time there, she spent time traveling the state bringing local stories to Granite-staters. She brings passion and enthusiasm to the news room, hoping to inspire those at home with her stories.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with friends and family. She also has a love of anything fluffy and shopping. If you see her out and about, say hello.
LINCOLN - A single-vehicle crash on Route 2 late Tuesday night sent a West Enfield one person to the hospital with a serious head injury.
GRAND LAKE STREAM - Now heading into its 24th year, the Grand Lake Stream Folk Art Festival arose out of the community's to showcase the area's natural beauty and unique heritage through a famly-oriented festival that would blend folk art and music with an outdoorsy, back-to-nature theme.
OLD TOWN - The Bangor Humane Society is celebrating its first anniversary of their transport program. The program brings dogs from outside the state that were at over populated kill shelters to the greater Bangor area.
It gives these animals another shot at life, and sometimes it gives the families another purpose in their lives.
BANGOR - Cornerstone Barber Shop has another location. The new place offers new services to the community.
OLD TOWN - This week was full of sunny and hot weather. Many were out enjoying these great summer days but the dry conditions could help fuel forest fires.
On Friday, a state forest ranger discussed current conditions and shared ways to prevent forest fires.
The 4th of July is normally associated with fireworks a symbol of American freedom, but people haven't always been able to buy them in Maine. We took a look at the history and dangers of using these explosive packed displays.
NORTHPORT - The Windy Warrior Project and Maine Veterans Project have a new four-legged mascot, but it's his understanding of the organization's missions and backstory that makes his journey to Maine incredible.
HOLDEN - A crash Friday morning resulted in the closure of a portion of Route 1A and sent a Maryland man to the hospital.
BREWER - Over the summer kids in Brewer will be able to learn what it's like to be a firefighter and police officer, and it's more than just sitting behind a desk.
- A Washington auto body shop goes up in flames
- Teenager hits side of house in Perham
- Third annual Downeast Festival of Trees wrapped up Sunday
- Millinocket artisan craft fair is a big hit
- Farm house total loss after fire
- Massachusetts man arrested after police chase
- Journal of murdered woman must be turned over
- What's next for ranked-choice voting
- Grand jury indicts Bucksport, Ellsworth residents on meth charges
- Husson students celebrate computer science
- Latest transportation tech showcased at annual conference
- Best tasting water in Maine
- Alleged drug dealer, man accused of assaulting family indicted
- Corinth drug raid leads to 2 arrests
- Old Town fire leaves 14 people homeless
- Gift donations needed for more than 700 area kids
- Patient coughs up blood clot in shape of lung passage: report
- Off-duty firefighter killed in Brooklyn road-rage attack
- AP PHOTOS: Migrants in Tijuana trickling over and under wall
- Man accused of pushing passerby in front of oncoming truck charged: prosecutors
- Corsi sues Mueller over alleged grand jury leaks, seeks $350M in damages: report
- Life, Liberty & Levin - Sunday, December 9
- Maduro's grip on Venezuela tightens, warns of Trump threat
- The Next Revolution - Sunday, December 9
- Rep. Steve Scalise relives the day that changed his life
- Comey: Trump is lucky a sitting president can’t be indicted for being linked to Cohen case
- Don't eat raw cookie dough this holiday season, CDC warns
- Ayers not taking job as White House chief of staff
- Search expands for Colorado mom, 29, last seen on Thanksgiving
- Michigan boy, 12, rakes leaves to raise money for gravestone of friend who died of cancer
- 'Scandalous: Chappaquiddick': A Tiger by the Tail
- Boy raises money to buy headstone for best friend
- Maryland girl ordered to steal package from porch, investigators say
- Kushner reportedly found giving Saudi crown prince advice
- What Is A Puja Ceremony? Inside Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas' Pre-Wedding Ritual
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miami defeats Patriots in dramatic fashion, touchdown on final play
- American figure skater falls head first after partner loses his grip
- Ex-NFL star linebacker Isiah Robertson killed in car crash in Texas
- MLB players killed in Venezuela crash may have been robbery targets, authorities say
- Lance Armstrong slams Alex Rodriguez, complains about PED use 'double standard'
- Luis Valbuena, Jose Castillo's deaths may have been criminal act, reports say
- Former MLB players Luis Valbuena, Jose Castillo killed in car crash in Venezuela
- Cowboys star Ezekiel Elliott blasts NFL after fine for post-TD donation to Salvation Army
- Washington Redskins QB Alex Smith suffering from complications after surgery on broken leg, reports say
- Kareem Hunt incident: Cleveland police launch probe into how NFL obtained assault report
- Reuben Foster's accuser says Redskins' hiring of linebacker was 'slap in the face'
- Steelers fan chokes pregnant Chargers fan at game, photos and video show