Gina Marini, a graduate of Curry College, joined WVII ABC7 and WFVX Fox 22 after spending a little more 2 years with NH1 News in New Hampshire. During her time there, she spent time traveling the state bringing local stories to Granite-staters. She brings passion and enthusiasm to the news room, hoping to inspire those at home with her stories.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with friends and family. She also has a love of anything fluffy and shopping. If you see her out and about, say hello.
BANGOR - Human trafficking is a worldwide problem. Several reports show millions of people are victims of both labor and sex trafficking situations.
BREWER - Republican candidate Eric Brakey, running to become a U.S. Senator, was out and making his presence known among voters Tuesday.
ELLSWORTH - The Ellsworth Police Department is giving back to the community and they are doing it in an nontraditional way.
BREWER - Thousands of Mainers flocked to the polls Tuesday to cast their votes in the 2018 midterm elections.
As voters found out, this election brought a big turnout.
STATEWIDE - We're just a few days away from Halloween, so we have some tips on how to keep pets safe.
Halloween is about a week away and costume shopping can be overwhelming and expensive. We take a look at how much Americans usually spend and offer some tips to help cut costs.
ORONO - It's been legal to grow marijuana for recreational use for nearly two years now but some people are breaking the law without knowing and being charged.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we spoke with Elaine Chambers RN, MSB, Nurse Manager with Northern Light Breast Cancer.
We discuss the importance of screenings and early detection. We also talk about 3D mammograms.
To learn more visit : Northern Light Breast Care
BANGOR - Eastern Maine Health System has now become Northern Light Health, impacting both hospital staff and patients.
- Ranked-Choice Voting: A Fox 22 Special Report
- Golden wins ranked-choice vote for Maine's 2nd district seat
- Poliquin loses bid to halt ranked-choice count
- BREAKING: Ranked-choice ballots being tabulated at noon
- Ellsworth re-elects city council chair
- Coast Guard rescues four fishermen near Rockland coast
- Fire destroys home in Dexter
- FBI offering reward for info on fugitive hiding in Maine
- Bangor Police seeking man in relation to homicide investigation
- Fatal overdose leads to criminal charges
- LePage may run again if Medicaid funding problem is not fixed
- Shriners ready for 7th annual Feztival of Trees
- Maine's family caregivers applauded at Augusta event
- Maine Maritime buying part of former Verso mill site
- Oakland house fire leaves 1 dead
- Chicago pastor asks man in drag to leave church and 'put on man clothes’: report
- $2.7T Pentagon completes its first-ever audit, ‘never expected to pass’: report
- Turkish police detain 12 academics, activists in raids
- Jennie-O turkey products recalled amid salmonella outbreak
- Papua New Guinea's betel high defies control, convention
- Body found in Tennessee in 1985 ID'd as missing New Hampshire teen
- Tucker Carlson Tonight – Thursday, November 15
- 'Stranded motorist’ in GoFundme case allegedly texted friend, ‘shush about the made up stuff’: report
- Grassley, in split from McConnell, favors Senate vote on Mueller protection bill
- North Korea to deport American it detained for illegal entry
- Anti-Trump theatergoer allegedly yells, ‘Heil Hitler, Heil Trump’ during play: cops
- Bishop reported missing amid Beijing-Vatican reconciliation
- Fire death toll hits 63; sheriff says hundreds still missing
- Algorithm may one day be able to alter Bible's style for its audience
- Billy Idol becomes US citizen, holds flag as he takes oath
- Texas grandmother allegedly abandoned grandchildren in house fire: report
- Migrants streaming into Tijuana, but now face long stay
- Imelda Marcos posts bail for graft conviction in Philippines
- Will Smith, Marc Anthony & Bad Bunny Kick Off 2018 Latin Grammys With Explosive Performance
- Jimmy Fallon Debuts The New 'Tonight Show' Challenge The #SharpieChallenge
- Zayn Malik Drops Anticipated New Single With Nicki Minaj: Is It About Gigi Hadid?
- Armie Hammer Apologizes Amid Stan Lee Flak, Thanks Jeffrey Dean Morgan For Calling Him An 'A**hat'
- Hayden Panettiere's Boyfriend Brian Hickerson Blasts Rumors That Her Friends Are Worried About Their Relationship (EXCLUSIVE)
- The Netflix Original Movie 'A Christmas Prince' Is Getting A Royal Sequel!
- Kenny Chesney Misses 2018 CMA Awards Due To Death In The Family
- Garth Brooks Leads The 2018 CMA Awards With A Moment Of Silence For Borderline Shooting Victims
- Carrie Underwood Flaunts Her Baby Bump On The 2018 CMA Awards Red Carpet
- Kellie Pickler Is The Belle Of The Ball In Gold Gown At 2018 CMA Awards
- Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Donate $500K To Woolsey Fire Relief After Losing Their Home
- An NYPD Officer Belts Out To The Backstreet Boys Over Patrol Car Speaker
- Chiefs-Rams fans get change fees waived by major air carriers after Mexico City game cancelled
- GRAPHIC VIDEO: College basketball player booted from campus after cheap shot
- Oklahoma State football coach rants about 'liberalism,' being a 'snowflake'
- Chiefs fans frustrated after NFL moves game vs. Rams from Mexico City to Los Angeles
- Rutgers women's basketball coach C. Vivian Stringer wins 1,000th game
- NFL moves Rams-Chiefs showdown from Mexico City due to field conditions
- Mike Francesa, sports radio legend, eulogizes Marvel's Stan Lee: 'Oh, who cares?'
- New York Giants, San Francisco 49ers played in 'very unhealthy' conditions due to California wildfires
- Serena Williams GQ cover sparks outcry
- Ex-Seattle Mariners official accuses team's top brass of making racist comments
- GRAPHIC VIDEO: Brooklyn Nets' Caris Levert sustains severe leg injury, players 'were crying'
- Warriors fans can purchase tickets for $100, but you can't see the court