Gina Marini, a graduate of Curry College, joined WVII ABC7 and WFVX Fox 22 after spending a little more 2 years with NH1 News in New Hampshire. During her time there, she spent time traveling the state bringing local stories to Granite-staters. She brings passion and enthusiasm to the news room, hoping to inspire those at home with her stories.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with friends and family. She also has a love of anything fluffy and shopping. If you see her out and about, say hello.
BANGOR - Cornerstone Barber Shop has another location. The new place offers new services to the community.
OLD TOWN - This week was full of sunny and hot weather. Many were out enjoying these great summer days but the dry conditions could help fuel forest fires.
On Friday, a state forest ranger discussed current conditions and shared ways to prevent forest fires.
The 4th of July is normally associated with fireworks a symbol of American freedom, but people haven't always been able to buy them in Maine. We took a look at the history and dangers of using these explosive packed displays.
NORTHPORT - The Windy Warrior Project and Maine Veterans Project have a new four-legged mascot, but it's his understanding of the organization's missions and backstory that makes his journey to Maine incredible.
HOLDEN - A crash Friday morning resulted in the closure of a portion of Route 1A and sent a Maryland man to the hospital.
BREWER - Over the summer kids in Brewer will be able to learn what it's like to be a firefighter and police officer, and it's more than just sitting behind a desk.
BANGOR - The Queen City held several events throughout the community to honor veterans and remember the lives lost.
- Stabbing Friday night in Bangor
- Authorities searching for suspect after accident in Dedham
- Ellsworth teen pleads guilty of causing scare at high school
- Steamboat Katahdin returns to shore after catching fire
- Belfast hosting 12th annual Celtic Festival
- Loon Festival underway in Lincoln
- Vietnam War Memorial replica on display in Gardiner
- Augusta conference aims to smooth veterans' return to civilian life
- Mysterious carcass washes up on Scarborough beach
- Fort Kent man escapes injury in Sinclair dump truck rollover
- Woman found dead in Trenton died of natural causes
- Maine may be on track for above average number of murders in 2018
- Boat, vehicles damaged in crash near Ellsworth mall
- Road work at intersection of Ohio Street and Griffin Road causing delays
- Annual Kiwanis auction kicks off
- Three acres burned in Trenton wildfire
- Bangor man pleads guilty to drug trafficking conspiracy
- Montville man accused of asking boys for sex at Belfast park
- Self magazine features plus-size model Tess Holliday on first digital cover
- Hillary Clinton bashes Trump on immigration, Helsinki summit at OZY Fest in New York City
- Mainstream media deliver most outlandish and hyperbolic reactions to Trump since election night
- Dr. Marc Siegel: Killing of cardiologist who treated President George H.W. Bush robs us of a great healer
- Taxi drivers ambushed in South Africa; 11 killed
- Young father dies weeks after armed robbery; teen suspect likely to face murder charge, police say
- Hostages freed after Trader Joe's standoff in LA; suspect surrenders; at least 3 shot, 1 dead
- Watergate tapes decision may have been wrong, Kavanaugh said in 1999
- 1 dead, dozens of hostages freed after Los Angeles standoff
- Suspect in custody, at least 1 dead, after standoff at Trader Joe's in LA, police say
- Study: Conservatives more likely to live meaningful lives
- DOJ releases Carter Page FISA docs
- Barricaded suspect at Trader Joe's taken into custody, LAPD says
- The Latest: Authorities say 1 killed in LA market standoff
- Maxine Waters reacts to flag burning demonstration outside her office this week
- Anthony Scaramucci on Obama's veiled rebuke of Trump
- Washington State deputy fired after photo shows her wearing shirt with Proud Boys logo: report
- Doomed Missouri duck boat set out in near-hurricane winds: NTSB
- 'Aquaman' Drops First Trailer: See Jason Momoa In The DC Hero's Standalone Film Debut
- Khloé Kardashian Admits She Thinks About Getting A Nose Job 'Every Day'
- Dave Bautista Defends Fired 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Director James Gunn
- Tom Brady Wishes Wife Gisele Bündchen A Happy Birthday With Steamy Beachside Photo
- Jamie Lee Curtis Embraces Emotional Fan At Comic-Con Who Says Her 'Halloween' Character Helped Save His Life
- Chrissy Teigen Reacts To Her Dad's Flirty Comment On Eva Longoria's Makeup-Free Selfie
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & Kelly Ripa Rock Massive Hair In Hilarious Throwback Photo
- Jennifer Garner Reveals What She Told Survivors Of Larry Nassar's Abuse Before The 2018 ESPY Awards
- 'The Brady Bunch' Home Is For Sale For A Whopping $1.885 Million
- Ciara Says Will Smith One-Upped Her Shiggy Dance Moves!
- BFFs Jennifer Lopez and Leah Remini Join Forces In 'Second Act' Trailer
- Aly Raisman, Sarah Klein, Tiffany Thomas Lopez & 140 Victims Of Larry Nassar Bring ESPY Awards To Their Feet: 'We Survive Together'
- Trump says NFL's anthem protesters should face repercussions
- NFL putting anthem policy on hold during talks with players association
- Miami Dolphins players who stage anthem protests could face game suspensions, report says
- UNC football coach says game is 'under attack'
- Olympic figure skating bronze medalist Denis Ten stabbed to death in Kazakhstan
- Los Angeles Angels back Mike Trout after commissioner's comments on 3-time MVP's marketability
- Magic Johnson tied to blockbuster moves by Lakers, Dodgers
- Trump has 'no understanding' of why NFL players kneel during anthem, Giants co-owner says
- ESPN awards ESPYs to victims of Larry Nassar, hero coaches from Parkland, Fla.
- Brewers all-star Josh Hader avoids suspension, to attend sensitivity training over old tweets
- LeSean 'Shady' McCoy called police after incident with ex-girlfriend weeks before home invasion, report says
- Hard foul during pickup basketball game prompts player to call 911