Gina Marini, a graduate of Curry College, joined WVII ABC7 and WFVX Fox 22 after spending a little more 2 years with NH1 News in New Hampshire. During her time there, she spent time traveling the state bringing local stories to Granite-staters. She brings passion and enthusiasm to the news room, hoping to inspire those at home with her stories.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with friends and family. She also has a love of anything fluffy and shopping. If you see her out and about, say hello.
BANGOR - The Bangor Water District is holding it's second Thomas Hill Standpipe tour of the year Wednesday.
HEALTHY ME- July is Ultraviolet (UV) Safety month. Dr. Janice Pelletier, a pediatrician who practices pediatric dermatology at Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center, came on to talk about ways to protect kids from the dangers of UV rays and the sun.
BANGOR - What began as one man's idea to inspire other baby boomers has grown into a mission of inclusion and community.
BANGOR - People planning to travel this Fourth of July will have plenty of company.
AAA predicts a record number of people will hit the roads.
PORTLAND - A lawsuit challenging the exclusion of religious schools from the state's tuition program is before a federal judge.
HEALTHY ME - Discussion continues on the topic of hernias for our Healthy ME segment. This morning, we welcomed Don Newell to our morning show to talk about his experience with hernia surgery using the robotic procedure at Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center.
CALAIS - Contract negotiations between the Calais Regional Hospital and members of the Maine State Nurses Association/National Nurses Organization Committee continued Monday.
HEALTHY ME - June is National Hernia Awareness Month.General surgeon Dr. Michelle Toder at Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center sat down on our morning show to discuss a robotic surgery used to assist various surgical procedures including hernia operations.
- Wednesday will be a beautiful day to see Bangor from high atop the Thomas Hill Standpipe
- PCHC receives grant money for overdose-reversing medication
- Another record year for the Maine Lottery
- Skowhegan man sentenced for possessing child porn
- New York City man charged after Verona Island drug bust
- Lagrange father, son arrested on drug charges
- Search on for missing Knox County man
- County woman arrested twice in a week on drug charges
- Bangor officials pave way for recreational pot shops
- Bangor officials getting ready for changes to trash handling
- Longtime Bangor councilor resigns
- Humane agents seize 80 animals in need of 'urgent' care
- Detour set for Thomas Hill Standpipe tours
- Brewer man dies in motorcycle crash
- Police identify woman pinned by vehicle
- Merchants Plaza closed to traffic, parking
- Road work affecting Hammond Street
- Sheriff's deputies investigating fatal Eddington incident
- Orrington standoff suspects appear in court
- Judge temporarily blocks new Arkansas pro-life laws
- Russia expresses 'deep regret' over South Korea airspace violation, Seoul says
- Photo captures awkward moment when Mitch McConnell passes Jon Stewart in hallway
- Bombshell or bust? Mueller hearing could be Dems’ last chance to make Russia probe stick
- Witness says Georgia lawmaker was the one who told man, 'Go back'
- China won't rule out force in reuniting Taiwan with mainland
- Solomon Wisenberg: Mueller should be asked these 25 questions when he testifies
- Broadway's Audra McDonald calls out audience member who snapped photo during her nude scene
- Neighbors form human chain to prevent ICE agents from taking Tennessee man: reports
- Kim Kardashian 'deeply shocked, saddened and disappointed' by allegations against photographer Marcus Hyde
- Kayleigh McEnany: Mueller should be asked why he never investigated Hillary Clinton’s collusion with Russia
- Idaho high school football team attends autistic boy's birthday party after only one classmate accepts invitation
- British lawmaker called 'selfish, degenerate prick' on his own Twitter account by quitting staffer
- Trump blasts decision to let aide accompany Mueller to testimony: 'VERY UNFAIR'
- Trump blasts decision to let counsel accompany Mueller to testimony: 'VERY UNFAIR'
- Deutsche Bank 'committed to cooperating' with investigators after reportedly flagging Jeffrey Epstein transactions
- Trump’s Mideast envoy blasts UN Security Council over peace process
- GOP Senate challenger ties Democratic incumbent Shaheen to AOC
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- NFL star Adrian Peterson confronted with financial woes despite making nearly $100M: report
- Ex-Mets, Yankees pitcher Dwight Gooden arrested for second time in six weeks, says he'll enter rehab
- Cleveland Indians’ Lindor calls on MLB to extend protective netting after his foul ball hospitalizes toddler
- Russian boxer Maxim Dadashev, 28, dead after suffering brain injuries in first loss, reports say
- Women’s soccer champ Rose Lavelle meets Rose Lavelle: 'Hopefully everyone will forget about old Rose Lavelle'
- Soccer superstar Lionel Messi stuns English boy, 11, play pickup game during beach vacation
- Zion Williamson is latest to drop off Team USA roster, amid minor injury, conditioning concerns
- Spurs great Tim Duncan returns to team as assistant coach under Popovich
- Cowboys, Yankees tops as Forbes releases list of most valuable sports franchises
- Soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo won't face criminal charges over rape claims, prosecutors say
- Many online condemn Tom Brady for viral post diving with daughter
- Shaquille O’Neal gets rowdy in mosh pit at Tomorrowland music festival