Gina Marini, a graduate of Curry College, joined WVII ABC7 and WFVX Fox 22 after spending a little more 2 years with NH1 News in New Hampshire. During her time there, she spent time traveling the state bringing local stories to Granite-staters. She brings passion and enthusiasm to the news room, hoping to inspire those at home with her stories.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with friends and family. She also has a love of anything fluffy and shopping. If you see her out and about, say hello.
STATEWIDE - In Part 1 of the series "The Foster System: A need for families in Maine," we explained why there s a need for foster families. In Part 2, we spoke with a woman who says foster care saved her.
HEALTHY ME - Bob Cravens, a provider from Northern Light Urgent explained the process of walk-in care, and the difference between it and the emergency department.
STATEWIDE - Maine officials say there's a need for foster family homes in Maine. In this series, we break down the process of becoming a foster parent and why so many children are in foster care.
BANGOR - Several inches of snow fell across the state Monday. Some people say they love it, and others are dreaming of warmer temperatures.
BANGOR - A local company developed an emergency notification system that could help schools and businesses.
BANGOR - HEALTHY ME: We continue the discussion of healthy hearts.
Sue Dearborn, MS, CES, senior exercise physiologist with Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center came on to the 7 a.m. News Hour to explain how exercise can help our hearts.
BANGOR - Bodybuilding used to be a man's sport, but it seems that could be shifting.
We take a closer look at what's involved for women bodybuilders.
BANGOR - There has been a lot of attention placed on the current measles outbreak in Washington state and now there are reports of a mumps outbreak in Texas. The Maine Center for Disease control and prevention reports a rise in whooping cough cases. We take a look at what vaccinations are required and why some parents oppose them.
HEALTHY ME - Cardiothoracic surgeon Dr. Mohammad Latif came on the 7 a.m. News Hour to discuss cancer operations in the chest and a robotic surgery option.
- Waldo County EMA to test alert system with text Friday
- DOT's 'Bridge Bracket Madness' to determine Maine's best bridge
- Father killed baby in Presque Isle murder-suicide, police say
- Police: deadly Swanville confrontation was over woman
- Women rescued from icy coastal trail
- Man accused of sex assault of minor
- Visitors to rural areas could boost economy
- Physics students create snow art
- Gas tax increase could fund road repairs
- Acting U.S. interior secretary visits Maine
- 81st annual sportsmen's show draws thousands
- MDOT funds Lincoln area projects
- Farmers get early monetary boost at CSA Fair
- Oxford fire chief laid to rest
- Police investigating murder-suicide in Presque Isle
- RSU 22 schools making up unplanned snow days
- Polish journalist in Venezuela tormented, viciously beaten by government 'death squad,' his employer says
- 'Strange animal' uncovered on Washington beach is 'incredibly rare' find
- Court: Online free speech rights trump stalking conviction
- Jessica Simpson posts new baby bump picture while wearing a bikini
- Tyler Perry lends his support to the 4 children of a recently-slain mother
- California bill would ban sale of makeup containing cancer-causing chemicals, toxins
- Trial for Antwon Rose shooting death begins
- Feds' Michael Cohen investigation began nearly a year before raid, court files reveal
- Woman says 'Bye, Miami' before being killed in hit-and-run, report says
- Mayor of Lordstown, Ohio: We still want to be a General Motors town
- Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- Fox Corporation becomes stand-alone company as Disney deal set to close
- Georgia man dies after crashing electric scooter into tree in San Diego, first such death in city
- Former FBI Director Louis Freeh: The Mueller Report Should Be Made Public
- Bobcat that survived California wildfire struck, killed by driver, officials say
- Trump calls out Facebook, Google and Twitter for being ‘on the side of the Radical Left Democrats’
- World War II memorial in Massachusetts vandalized with oil, officials say
- 8 easy tricks to boost your iPhone’s battery life
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- International swimming star Kenneth To dies at 26 after feeling unwell in Florida
- Ex-CFL linebacker Anthony McClanahan pleads guilty in brutal 2017 murder of wife
- Former All-Pro offensive lineman Joe Thomas looks radically different from NFL days
- ESPNU show mistakenly shows NCAA women's basketball tournament bracket hours before official reveal
- Video of former Giants defensive lineman Barry Cofield's heroin arrest at gunpoint revealed
- Pro golfer Jon Rahm curses after ignoring caddie's advice at Players Championship
- NCAA March Madness 2019 bracket tips: 3 things to consider before picking your winners
- Ex-Philadelphia Phillies' infielder Carlos Santana took bat to TV over 'Fortnite': report
- NCAA men's basketball tournament teams who could cause first-round upsets
- Kansas City Chiefs' Tyreek Hill reportedly investigated over two incidents involving toddler son
- 'Game of Thrones' creator on Odell Beckham Jr. trade: 'Kill Me Now'
- SEE IT: Carolina Panthers lineman seen getting dropped in fight outside bar