Assistant News Director/Reporter
T.J. Tremble joined WVII ABC 7 and WFVX FOX 22 in March 2016.
He was raised in Bangor, attended Bangor schools and graduated from John Bapst High School. He attended the University of Maine, studying political science.
He started his news career at the Camden Herald, many years ago. He also worked for the Bangor Daily News in Rockland, Belfast and Bangor.
He entered broadcast journalism as news director for WQCB-FM, Brewer. For Many years he worked behind the scenes in radio and television.
Recently, he worked as a news reporter for Zone Radio Corporation in Bangor [WZON-AM, WKIT-FM and WZLO-FM.
He has received reporting awards from the Maine Press Association, Maine Association of Broadcasters and the Maine Associated Press Broadcasters Association.
He is married, with three adult children and three grandchildren.
ABBOT - At one time, Atlantic salmon fishing on the Penobscot River attracted fly fishing enthusiasts from all over the world.
BANGOR - Nearly four years ago, six-month-old Larry Lord was killed.
The manslaughter trial for the man charged in connection with the baby's death lasted just three days.
BANGOR - The manslaughter trial of a man accused of killing his then-girlfriend's infant son continued Wednesday at the Penobscot Judicial Center.
BANGOR - Tuesday was the first day in the trial of a Millinocket man charged with manslaughter in connection with the 2015 death of his girlfriend's infant son.
BANGOR - As if fighting fires isn't dangerous enough, firefighters also find themselves in situations where the danger of hypothermia looms.
BANGOR - A Bangor teen is facing charges after an anonymous social media threat triggered lockdowns at local schools Wednesday morning.
BANGOR - Power company officials announced on Monday the sale of Emera Maine to a Canada-based company.
BANGOR - A LaGrange man will spend the next five years in jail in connection with an escape attempt last year that involved stealing a police car.
BANGOR - A Bangor judge is deciding whether to send a Cutler man back to prison or give him one more chance at rehabilitation.
- National Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day 2019
- Husson students hold eco-friendly craft fair
- Bill would implement automatic voter registration
- Lobstermen accused of tampering with gear
- Former lawmaker sentenced for stealing
- Early morning fire destroys Bangor home
- Oakland man pleads guilty to a 12-year-old pharmacy robbery
- Emera withdraws rate hike request
- Layoffs coming to Athena's Belfast site
- Maine Parkinson Society has new home
- Bill would expand tax exemptions for veterans
- Lawmakers working to reform DHHS
- Man sentenced for sex offender registry violation
- Former nursing home worker guilty of violating privacy
- Work to affect Wednesday, Thursday traffic
- Ammonia leak in Chicago suburb sends 37 to hospitals, including firefighters, law enforcement responders
- Netflix could lose ‘The Office,’ ‘Friends,’ report says, leaving fans outraged
- Omarosa predicts Trump will create 'chaos' to distract press amid congressional subpoenas
- Powwow plans focus on missing, murdered Native women
- DA: Man ran prostitution ring out of parents' basement
- Ex-officer who killed 911 caller describes ambush training
- Rare rhino conceived by artificial insemination born at Florida zoo
- American father had to choose which of his two children to rescue in Sri Lanka bombing
- The Latest: Ex-officer testifies on ambush training
- House committees launch probe into DHS shakeup, as White House blocks Miller testimony
- Is Samsung's Galaxy Fold already a flop?
- 'Karate Kid' star William Zabka had to be removed from Disneyland after he was surrounded by fans
- Jim Carrey mocks Trump supporters, compares POTUS to cult leader Jim Jones in scathing new painting
- Small plane crash lands on top of Idaho tree, pilot rescued
- The Latest: Official: 21 missing after Venezuelan boat sinks
- Arkansas sues 3 drug distributors over opioid crisis
- Meghan Markle’s wedding dress designer explains why royal's 'modern' gown was 'right for her'
- Ball pits are crawling with disease-causing germs that can make your kids sick, study suggests
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- Chicago Cubs outfielder Rick Monday recalls day in 1976 when he saved American flag from protesters
- Kelly Stafford, wife of Detroit Lions QB Matthew Stafford, back in hospital after brain surgery
- Carolina's 'Bunch of Jerks' end Caps' Cup reign, storm into 2nd-round showdown with Islanders
- Clippers cut Warriors’ lead to 3-2; Rockets advance
- Canadian hockey fan unknowingly blocks final moments of playoff game shown to U.S. viewers
- Magic Johnson reportedly resigned from Lakers after being copied on emails about bad job performance
- Kansas City Chiefs star Tyreek Hill, fiancee won't face charges following abuse investigation
- NCAA denies eligibility waiver for Virginia Tech transfer who is helping ailing mom
- Donovan McNabb appears to double down on Carson Wentz criticism
- Top NFL Draft picks have been mostly successful over the last decade -- a brief look at their careers
- NBA star Russell Westbrook was most difficult athlete to deal with, journalist says
- Boston Bruins star David Pastrnak takes shot at Justin Bieber after win over Toronto Maple Leafs