Assistant News Director/Reporter
T.J. Tremble joined WVII ABC 7 and WFVX FOX 22 in March 2016.
He was raised in Bangor, attended Bangor schools and graduated from John Bapst High School. He attended the University of Maine, studying political science.
He started his news career at the Camden Herald, many years ago. He also worked for the Bangor Daily News in Rockland, Belfast and Bangor.
He entered broadcast journalism as news director for WQCB-FM, Brewer. For Many years he worked behind the scenes in radio and television.
Recently, he worked as a news reporter for Zone Radio Corporation in Bangor [WZON-AM, WKIT-FM and WZLO-FM.
He has received reporting awards from the Maine Press Association, Maine Association of Broadcasters and the Maine Associated Press Broadcasters Association.
He is married, with three adult children and three grandchildren.
CHERRYFIELD - There's a Chinese proverb that says a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
BELFAST - Although their regular teachers were there, the Randall Collins Veterans of Foreign Wars Post served as substitute teachers for elementary school students from Searsmont.
BANGOR - A Bangor judge Wednesday found a 36-year-old Millinocket man guilty of killing 6-month-old Larry Lord four years ago.
ORONO - University of Maine researchers have received a patent for a device that may lead to early detection of Alzheimer's disease.
BANGOR - For the past few years, Bangor has been plagued by homeless encampments which, police say, breed health concerns and violence.
AUGUSTA - A new pre-release center is planned to be built on the grounds of the existing Downeast Correctional Facility.
BANGOR - A New Hampshire man faces several charges following a fight in downtown Bangor early Thursday morning.
STATEWIDE - During the past two days, more than three dozen federal and state agents arrested 22 people across Downeast Maine on numerous drug trafficking and possession charges.
BELFAST - The complete video of Maine State Police detectives questioning accused murderer Sharon Carrillo can be viewed at https://www.facebook.com/foxabcmaine/.
MADISON - Tuesday was the last day Somerset County Chief Deputy James Ross will pin a badge to his shirt. After a career in law enforcement that spanned more than four decades, Ross is retiring.
- Together Place burglarized Sunday
- Maine becomes third state to ban single-use plastic bags
- Gov. Mills signs biennial budget into law
- Stetson man arraigned on murder charge in Connecticut court
- Williams murder trial closing arguments postponed
- Bangor Humane Society announces Tiles for Tomorrow project
- Downeast Broadband Utility construction underway
- Rainbow Run kicks off Pride Week
- Waterfall Arts lands EPA grant
- No overnight parking through Thursday at Exchange, Harlow streets
- Road work affecting traffic near lower State Street bridge
- Fire displaces nursing home residents
- Fatal car crash in Buckfield
- Man in custody after robbery
- Stetson sex offender extradicted to Connecticut to face girl's murder charge
- Tennessee man arrested after police say human torso found in car: report
- Education Department to probe UNC-Duke conference on Gaza after allegations of anti-Semitism emerge
- Ilhan Omar blames Trump for Iran-linked attacks on oil tankers
- New Jersey man, 55, is latest case of tourist's death in Dominican Republic
- Paul Manafort not going to Rikers Island, will remain in federal custody after DOJ rejects move, source says
- California warehouse fire defendant: No one was in charge
- US-Iran move closer to a flashpoint as tensions spike
- Ex-FBI agent in Greitens case charged with perjury, evidence tampering
- Venezuela's Guaidó grapples with case of alleged corruption
- Conservative Parkland student dropped by Harvard asks for forgiveness: 'I wish I could take it back'
- CNN analyst: 'People of color' will pick Dem nominee, not 'white liberals on Twitter'
- State Department cuts new funds to El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, pending immigration fixes
- US sending more troops to Middle East as Iran tensions mount
- Prince Harry once ‘sent Jennifer Aniston texts,' called her ‘princess material’, claims writer
- Chicago gang member found guilty of shooting ATF agent
- Juan Williams on Dem impeachment battle: Ocasio-Cortez motivated by 'fury,' Pelosi by winning in 2020
- Broadway play 'Hillary and Clinton' closing early due to low ticket sales
- Pentagon approves sending 1,000 more troops to Mideast as US releases new photos of tanker attack linked to Iran
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- Kawhi Leonard urged to stay with Toronto Raptors during team's championship parade
- Baltimore Ravens' Michael Pierce owns up to poor conditioning after being booted from practice
- Tyson Fury shows off incredible head movement during Tom Schwarz fight
- Gary Woodland channeled young golfer's 'positive energy' en route to US Open victory
- LeBron James leads Los Angeles Lakers' reactions to reported Anthony Davis trade
- College wrestling star, teammate arrested on suspicion of criminal sexual conduct
- Chicago Cubs' Theo Epstein optimistic Ben Zobrist will return amid divorce
- Julie Ertz's husband, Philadelphia Eagles' Zach Ertz, celebrates wife's first Women's World Cup goal
- Kansas City Chiefs star Travis Kelce opens about Kareem Hunt release: 'It ripped our hearts out'
- David Ortiz's doctors describe life-saving surgery: 'The injuries he had were lethal'
- Toronto Raptors urged by mayor to visit Ottawa over Washington: 'Forget the White House'
- LaVar Ball vows Lakers will 'never win another championship' after team reportedly trades his son