Blake Lipton joined the ABC 7 and Fox 22 news team in January of 2016 and is excited to start his career in television as a morning anchor at our station!
He is a recent graduate of the University of South Carolina and has previously interned with the ESPNU/SEC Network, Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic and the WOLO sports department in Columbia, South Carolina during his time in school.
Blake also worked with the Weather Channel to help cover the historic South Carolina floods in the fall of 2015.
While most of his experience is in sports, Blake is thrilled for the opportunity to host the morning show at Fox ABC Maine and become a more well-rounded journalist and storyteller.
When he is not anchoring or reporting, Blake enjoys hiking, reading and talking anything football. He is also a fan of coffee and hip-hop music.
Feel free to reach out to him with story ideas at [email protected] or follow him on Twitter at @Blake_Lipton for the latest updates on everything Maine!
BANGOR - On November 14th, Dr. William Sturrock and Dr. Allison Keith with Northern Light Health joined us to talk about men's health and "Movember."
SKOWHEGAN - The people of Skowhegan voting "no" on a proposed public safety building on election day.
A little more than 500 votes separated the "no" votes from the "yes" votes.
OLD TOWN - The Maine State Fire Marshal's office is investigating a house fire in Old Town Friday morning.
MACHIAS - Saturday night's fierce winds left thousands without power.
That number included the inmates of the Washington County Jail.
BUCKSPORT - The town of Bucksport is set to unveil a community driven redevelopment plan for the former paper mill property.
BANGOR - Election day is here and Mainers will be making decisions on a number of both statewide and local issues.
BREWER - Maine's gubernatorial candidates were busy criss-crossing the state and hoped to reach voters before Tuesday's election.
DOVER-FOXCROFT - Foxcroft Academy rolled past the Washington Academy Raiders in the Class D North semifinals.
BANGOR - Breast cancer survivor and Champion the Cure community leadership team member, Brooke Ismail, joined us on Good Morning Maine to discuss Champion the Cure Challenge.
- Man suspected in Bangor beating death under arrest
- Ranked-Choice Voting: A Fox 22 Special Report
- Golden wins ranked-choice vote for Maine's 2nd district seat
- Poliquin loses bid to halt ranked-choice count
- BREAKING: Ranked-choice ballots being tabulated at noon
- Ellsworth re-elects city council chair
- Coast Guard rescues four fishermen near Rockland coast
- Fire destroys home in Dexter
- FBI offering reward for info on fugitive hiding in Maine
- Bangor Police seeking man in relation to homicide investigation
- Fatal overdose leads to criminal charges
- LePage may run again if Medicaid funding problem is not fixed
- Shriners ready for 7th annual Feztival of Trees
- Maine's family caregivers applauded at Augusta event
- Alabama sheriff's office mistakenly orders 24,000 rolls of toilet paper
- Petition to bench Maroon 5; first look at Burton's 'Dumbo'
- New crime drama 'Widows' defies Hollywood archetypes
- Mark Penn: Congress needs to end partisan paralysis and start getting things done – Here’s how
- 8 Stan Lee movies to watch this weekend
- Meet Emma Coronel Aispuro, wife of ‘El Chapo’
- Soldiers get wireless targeting to shoot around corners, hit enemies instantly
- Lindsey Graham in line to replace Chuck Grassley as chairman of Senate Judiciary Committee
- Pennsylvania man stomped on puppy to death, punched investigating officer in the face, police say
- New indications that the Mueller probe is wrapping up?
- Virginia Dunkin' Donuts owner calls police on black customer for using free Wi-Fi without purchase
- Apple Black Friday deals: Here are some of the best iPhone, MacBook and iPad deals out there
- Stunning biblical mosaics revealed in detail for the first time
- WWE star, The Big Show, takes on Andre the Giant's legacy
- Mysterious interstellar object conundrum intensifies as NASA reveals it didn't originally see it
- The new Dem House majority plans ‘democracy reform’ vote right out the gate
- Former Alabama state trooper killed after shooting district attorney in face, official says
- Pelosi could pick up Republican support in quest for speaker’s gavel
- Tori Spelling Pens Love-Filled Post For Hubby Dean McDermott on His Birthday
- Adam Levine Addresses Super Bowl Performance Rumors
- Cardi B. Says She Is 'Depressed’ Because She 'Cannot Stop Losing Weight' Post-Baby
- Kevin Hart, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, 50 Cent, Tina Lawson & More Stars Share 'Heartbroken' Messages About Kim Porter's Sudden Death
- Kevin Hart, Rihanna, Nicki Minah, 50 Cent, Tina Lawson & More Stars Share 'Heartbroken' Messages About Kim Porter's Sudden Death
- Will Smith, Marc Anthony & Bad Bunny Kick Off 2018 Latin Grammys With Explosive Performance
- Jimmy Fallon Debuts The New 'Tonight Show' Challenge The #SharpieChallenge
- Zayn Malik Drops Anticipated New Single With Nicki Minaj: Is It About Gigi Hadid?
- Armie Hammer Apologizes Amid Stan Lee Flak, Thanks Jeffrey Dean Morgan For Calling Him An 'A**hat'
- Hayden Panettiere's Boyfriend Brian Hickerson Blasts Rumors That Her Friends Are Worried About Their Relationship (EXCLUSIVE)
- The Netflix Original Movie 'A Christmas Prince' Is Getting A Royal Sequel!
- Kenny Chesney Misses 2018 CMA Awards Due To Death In The Family
- Indiana college cancels 2019 football season after 70-6 defeat and 53 straight losses
- Chiefs-Rams fans get change fees waived by major air carriers after Mexico City game cancelled
- GRAPHIC VIDEO: College basketball player booted from campus after cheap shot
- Oklahoma State football coach rants about 'liberalism,' being a 'snowflake'
- Chiefs fans frustrated after NFL moves game vs. Rams from Mexico City to Los Angeles
- Rutgers women's basketball coach C. Vivian Stringer wins 1,000th game
- NFL moves Rams-Chiefs showdown from Mexico City due to field conditions
- Mike Francesa, sports radio legend, eulogizes Marvel's Stan Lee: 'Oh, who cares?'
- New York Giants, San Francisco 49ers played in 'very unhealthy' conditions due to California wildfires
- Serena Williams GQ cover sparks outcry
- Ex-Seattle Mariners official accuses team's top brass of making racist comments
- GRAPHIC VIDEO: Brooklyn Nets' Caris Levert sustains severe leg injury, players 'were crying'