LINCOLN – It was a fiery sight in Lincoln Thursday, when a camper went up in flames.
In a video posted on Facebook by the Lincoln Fire Department, flames can be seen engulfing a camper at the propane filling station at Aubuchon Hardware.
Firefighters say they were called around 10:00 a.m. for initial reports of a fire with explosions.
In the Facebook post, members of the Lincoln Fire Department say they made quick work of the blaze, with help from first responders from surrounding towns.
According to officials, the fire was contained to the building of origin, with the fill station and signage suffering minor damage.
Authorities say it could have been a lot worse.