Members of a Carmel family lost most everything they owned to a devastating fire today.
The blaze on the Haskel Road was reported around three this afternoon and had a big head start by the time fire crews arrived.
Officials believe it started in the garage.
Strong winds fanned the flames toward the living quarters–devouring everything they touched.
The owner tells us her husband recently passed away “and now this”.
She and her children plan to stay with family members for the time being.
Fire marshals will be called to look for a cause, but because of the extensive damage what started the fire may never be known.