High tech holiday cooking with help from VerizonWritten by JR Mitchell
BANGOR - The holidays are here! A time to be with family and friends, and usually at the center of many gatherings...FOOD!
This year the folks at Verizon have new high tech gadgets to help you in the kitchen...well, everything except the stove!
JR Mitchell joined the news team in September of 2015 following a lengthy career in radio, most recently having spent 13 years as the morning show host for Q-106.5 in Bangor. JR has also worked at stations in Millinocket, Houlton and Ellsworth as well.
JR was born...
- A longtime Broadway business to close it's doors
- Man arrested on drug charge to be extradited to Pennsylvania
- Governor signs bill creating automatic voter registration system
- I-95 crash in Howland leaves 1 dead
- Overnight repairs Thursday at Broadway, Burleigh intersection
- City wants to improve intersection
- Local man honored for 57 years with Greyhound
- A reminder when it comes to young wildlife..."if you care...leave them there"
- Pennsylvania men face drug charges after Medway search
- Two arrested in connection with Medway burglary
- Traffic stops to let doe, fawn cross safely
- Maine's 'New Green Deal' now law
- Belfast airport taxiway being extended
- Bangor skate park plans advancing
- BREAKING: Williams guilty of killing Cpl. Eugene Cole
- Sacramento cop shot by gunman in possible ambush: report
- AOC's 'concentration camps' rhetoric is 'demoralizing' agents, acting ICE chief says
- Jason Nichols: Slavery reparations deserve serious study – Congress should act because justice demands it
- Alan Dershowitz: Trump 'perfectly entitled to invoke executive privilege'
- Hannity to CNN boss: 'You should be ashamed of yourself' for letting Don Lemon make Hitler comparison
- Suspect charged with punching Walmart greeter, 72, knocking him out: reports
- Syrian refugee arrested in plot to bomb Pittsburgh church for ISIS, feds say
- Joe Biden says Cory Booker 'should apologize' for slam over working with segregationist senators
- ‘Jeopardy!’ champ James Holzhauer donates to pancreatic cancer charity walk in Trebek's honor
- Trust in single power line played role in Argentine outage
- Prosecutors: Syrian man planned ISIS-fueled church bombing
- Jesse Watters: Comparing Parkland shooting victim dropped by Harvard to shooter is 'irresponsible'
- Trump tells Fox News DOJ looking into whether his phone calls were monitored
- Planned Parenthood plans to defy Missouri law, endangering state's last abortion clinic, report says
- China's Xi heads for NKorea for state visit, talks with Kim
- Los Angeles mayor faces recall effort over handling of city's burgeoning homeless crisis
- Dallas police: Fatal shooting by officer goes to grand jury
- A Missouri man's secret search for his wife's lost wedding ring
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- NHL star wants to return for 22nd season: 'I got nothing else going on'
- Charlotte Hornets' Michael Kidd-Gilchrist exercises $13 million player option for next season: report
- Khris Middleton to decline $13 million player option with Milwaukee Bucks: report
- Washington Nationals' Max Scherzer plans to start despite breaking nose during batting practice
- Buffalo Bills looking for lucky couple to hold wedding during halftime against New England Patriots
- Harrison Barnes to decline $25.1 million player option with Sacramento Kings: report
- MLB slams umpires union over tweet accusing Padres' Manny Machado of committing 'violence in the workplace'
- US men's soccer forward Gyasi Zardes scores bizarre goal against Guyana
- Memphis Grizzlies player, 19, learns about hotel check-in age requirements
- Memphis Grizzlies to trade star Mike Conley Jr to Utah Jazz for multiple players, draft picks: reports
- Houston Rockets GM shoots down rumor about Chris Paul, James Harden's fractured relationship
- Rob Gronkowski happy to be accepted in Buffalo again, makes huge donation to children's hospital