Sunday, 02 December 2018 23:05

Anson home damaged after early morning fire

Written by

ANSON - A man and his dog are okay after a fire broke out at their Anson home early Sunday morning.

 

Fire crews from half a dozen other towns also responded to the fire on Pease Hill Road, including the Skowhegan Fire Department.

 

Skowhegan firefighters said the flames broke out before 6 a.m. Sunday morning.

 

Icy roads made fighting the fire more difficult for crews.

 

There was heavy damage to the building, but there were no injuries.