The fire was at the WeConnect building on Fleming Street.
The Lincoln Fire Department was called to the scene around 12 a.m.
When crews arrived, they saw flames nearly 20-feet high coming from the building as well as some smoke.
The assistant fire chief says it was a propane fire that started in the back of the building, although he doesn't know exactly how it started.
There was an extensive amount of water damage that caused thousands of dollars in damage.
Wilson's Rental and Landscape also had some smoke damage.
No one was hurt.