Tuesday, 07 August 2018 05:39

Crews fight propane fire at Lincoln warehouse Featured

Written by

LINCOLN - The State Fire Marshal's office is investigating a warehouse fire in Lincoln Tuesday morning.

The fire was at the WeConnect building on Fleming Street.

The Lincoln Fire Department was called to the scene around 12 a.m.

When crews arrived, they saw flames nearly 20-feet high coming from the building as well as some smoke.

The assistant fire chief says it was a propane fire that started in the back of the building, although he doesn't know exactly how it started.

There was an extensive amount of water damage that caused thousands of dollars in damage.

Wilson's Rental and Landscape also had some smoke damage.

No one was hurt.

Blake Lipton

Morning Anchor/Reporter
[email protected]

Blake Lipton joined the ABC 7 and Fox 22 news team in January of 2016 and is excited to start his career in television as a morning anchor at our station!

He is a recent graduate of the University o...

National News