While Maine finds a place to put all of this mid-March snow, experts say this isn't that odd.
Making sense of this wacky weather FeaturedWritten by David Guildford
David joined the news team in March of 2017. First and foremost he is a proud Mainer. Before reporting for ABC7 and FOX22, he interned at WLBZ2 in Bangor, and attended the University of Maine's journalism program.
David was raised in the western Maine foothills, and has been a lifelong viewer of local Maine news. He hopes to bring this perspective to telling the stories of folks in the community.
When not on the job, David enjoys skiing, snowmobiling, spending time at the family camp on Branch Lake, and playing slow-pitch softball with the other Bangor gym class heroes.
- University of Maine honors alumni
- Police say man hid suspected drugs in GI tract; two arrested
- FBI release tattoo photos of John Williams
- $20 thousand dollar reward offered for capture of John Williams
- Victims of deadly Bar Harbor fire identified
- Victoria Scott manslaughter trial continues
- Governor Lepage vetoes child abuse prevention bill
- Milford man sentenced on gun theft charges
- Penobscot County Grand jury list released
- UMAINE holds raffle for free tuition
- Governor directs flags to be flown at Half-staff in honor of fallen deputy
- Updated photo released of deputy shooting suspect
- Panelists discuss how to attract businesses to Maine
- Services held for deceased Iowa family of four found in Mexico
- Two dead after home-built plane crashes in California
- NBC News' Tom Brokaw allegedly made several unwanted sexual advances toward women, including anchor
- Trump ridicules adults in the media on Take Your Child to Work Day
- Comey says Justice Department watchdog interviewed him over handling of memos
- Rep. DeSantis reacts to newly released anti-Trump FBI texts
- Michigan candidate criticized over anti-Muslim remarks
- Tucker Carlson's 'Final Exam': Frates vs. Benson
- The Latest: Migrant caravan nears last stop before US
- Teachers protest, demand extraordinary funding increases, in Arizona and Colorado
- Tucker: Why YouTube's alleged censorship matters
- Kim Jong Un walks into South Korea to shake hands with Moon Jae-in
- Comey says he'd still be at FBI had Trump not fired him
- Steyn's take: Left flips out over Kanye's pro-Trump tweets
- Richard Grenell is the new US ambassador to Germany -- A landmark moment in gay history
- Trump says NKorea has made nuclear concessions before talks
- Trey Gowdy on Baier's interview with Comey
- Man found mentally fit for trial for fleeing Hawaii hospital
- Jessica Chastain Supports Bill Cosby Guilty Charges In Explosive Tweets
- Busy Philipps Is Bummed She's Not Being Invited To The Met Ball
- Bill Cosby Convicted Of Drugging And Molesting A Woman
- 'SNL's' 'Weekend Update' Anchors Colin Jost & Michael Che To Host 2018 Primetime Emmys
- Avicii's Family Reveals The Late DJ 'Could Not Go On Any Longer'
- President Donald Trump Praises Kanye West, Says He Has 'Good Taste'
- Celebrate National Pretzel Day with Snyder’s of Hanover
- Celebrate National Pretzel Day with Snyder’s of Hanover's Yummy Recipes!
- Chris Hemsworth Blames Matt Damon For Run-Ins With Snakes & Jellyfish In Australia
- Kate Upton & Justin Verlander Can't Stop Smiling During Sweet NBA Date Night
- Cardi B Will Stop Touring Until Her Baby Arrives: 'I Can Barely Breathe'
- Melissa McCarthy & Husband Ben Falcone Are Total Relationship Goals On The Red Carpet
- Cleveland Browns pick Baker Mayfield No. 1 as NFL Draft sees run on quarterbacks
- Cleveland Browns pick Baker Mayfield No. 1 in NFL Draft; Giants take Barkley, Jets get Darnold
- Cleveland Browns select Baker Mayfield with No. 1 pick in NFL Draft
- Boston to change Yawkey Way back to Jersey Street
- Top NFL Draft prospect's use of racial slur could doom him -- and 5 other stories to watch
- NFL players slam owners in heated meeting for leaving Colin Kaepernick ‘hung out to dry,' report says
- Ex-NFL cheerleaders offer to settle disputes for $1 in exchange for meeting with Goodell, report says
- Pete Rose reportedly involved in high-stakes gambling, owes money to casinos, IRS
- Seattle Seahawks' coach says team open to signing Colin Kaepernick
- San Francisco sports anchor reportedly sent home after allegedly stealing jacket at Warriors practice
- Gronk's namesake horse to miss Kentucky Derby because of infection
- Girlfriend of Dallas Cowboys' David Irving makes, then retracts domestic violence claims