BANGOR – The driveway and steps are all clear, but the shoveling isn’t done for a lot of people.
The Bangor Fire Department is reminding people to remove snow from other parts of the home to avoid serious problems. Snow should also be removed from air intake vents to stoves and other appliances. . Exhaust ports should also be cleared.
Bangor fire crews responded to a home because a vent was blocked by the snow fall. That caused high readings of carbon monoxide which can be deadly. .
Coming up tonight at six, more important advice we can all use when the snow reaches high levels.