CHARLESTON- Several crews spent the later part of Tuesday afternoon on scene of a garage fire in Charleston.
A car inside in the garage at the home of 585 Charleston Road somehow caught fire, destroying the entire garage.
But thanks to quick thinking by the home owner, the damage was easily contained.
“The home owner showed up and he had a tractor. He was able to pull it out after we got the fire knocked down,” said Chief Josh Lilley of the Hudson Fire Department.
No one was injured in the fire and the home sustained no damage.
The reason that the vehicle caught on fire is still unclear at this time.