Franklin Veterans Club July Calendar
Friday July 13th is $5 Friday with a light meal at 5pm and then Karaoke starting at 7pm. We have a large screen TV in our music room and will have it hooked up to the laptop for the words so there will some singing going on. This will be a fun night with our new Karaoke DJ Kevin and his crew. We are hoping to do this once a month from now on.
Friday July 20th is $5 Friday and Open Mic to follow.
Saturday July 21st back by popular demand is our Low Country Seafood Boil from 5pm to 7pm priced at $10 per person. This sold out last year and we ran out of food so be there early and get yours before it is gone. When we run out we are out. First come, First serve. We are also looking for food donations for this event. There is a list at Club for food donations so stop by and check it out. Chef Merle Cousins will be our cook for the evening.
Friday July 27th $5 Friday meal and open mic is early from 4-6:30pm. SALTY DOG is taking the stage at 7pm until 11pm for your dancing and listening pleasure. We will have a $5 cover charge for this event to defray the cost of the band. These guys sound great and the more people that come will allow us to continue to have bands on a monthly basis.
Saturday July 28th is our Christmas in July Craft Fair from 8am-2pm. The tables are filling up fast, but we still have room for more crafters or people that have interesting things to sell. Please call Beverly Alteri at 565-2764 to book a table or get more information.
Sunday Morning July 29 from 7-10am will be Franklin Historical Society Blueberry Pancake Breakfast. Yes, it is on Sunday morning this year. Please come and support the good work the Franklin Historical Society does for the Town of Franklin.
Also, new to the Vets Club are Church services by the Connection Church which starts at 9:00 am. They are always looking for new parishioners and want to grow their congregation. We are proud to welcome them to our Club and hope you will support these wonderful folks.
As always thanks for your ongoing support. Stop and see us anytime. We are open from 3 til close Mon-Saturday and the public is always welcome.
- Court denies appeal by woman convicted of manslaughter in infant son's death
- Accused child molester confesses following return to Maine
- Orrington celebrating Old Home Week
- Maine using grant funding to tighten up election cyber security
- Former UMS trustee named head of new graduate program for business professionals
- LePage vetoes more bills than any other Maine governor in last century
- Several new buildings going up in Bangor area
- Body found in Penobscot River identified as man who fled Bangor police, slipped under ice
- Motorcyclist suffers head injury, broken bones in Verona Island crash
- Town officials considering plan to bring The CAT ferry back to Bar Harbor
- Road work causing delays on Valley Avenue
- Bangor schools looking to apply for violence prevention grant
- Two hospitalized after car versus motorcycle crash in Hancock County
- Deputies seize multiple guns, bullet proof vests in Somerset County drug busts
- Former Isle au Haut resident takes top prize in NYC lobster roll contest
- Self magazine features plus-size model Tess Holliday on first digital cover
- Parents arrested after toddlers, ages 1 and 2, found in dirty diapers near railroad tracks: reports
- James Comey urges voters to choose Democrats, warns that 'history has its eyes on us'
- California woman covered 'head to toe' with bees in critical condition after attack
- NJ dad allegedly smothered 4-month-old son, smiles in mugshot
- 'Deadliest Catch' Season 14, Episode 15 recap: A super moon puts lives in danger as a crewman goes overboard
- Trump-backed Ala. Rep. Martha Roby withstands primary challenge, despite 'Access Hollywood' criticism
- Indiana paramedic arrested after allegedly stealing fentanyl, report says
- Tucker: The main reason Trump's Russia critics hate him
- Scholar: Right now, we are in a new cold war
- Trump says 'I'm not pro-Russia,' hits ex-CIA chief Brennan for calling Putin news conference 'treasonous'
- The Story w/ Martha MacCallum - Tuesday, July 17
- Trump: IG report was good except for conclusion of no bias
- Trump: I'm not pro-Russia, I just want our country safe
- Texas executes inmate convicted in 2004 murder of San Antonio store owner
- Special Report With Bret Baier - Tuesday, July 17
- Former KGB spy weighs in on Russian spy indictment
- Manafort motion to change trial venue rejected by Judge TS Ellis III
- Destiny's Child Singer Michelle Williams Reveals She Recently Sought Help For Her Mental Health
- Nikki Bella 'Couldn't Masturbate Forever' After John Cena's Big Screen Sex Scenes
- Kylie Jenner Reveals She Went On Tour With Travis Scott After Their First Date: 'We Rode Off Into The Sunset'
- Showtime and Sacha Baron Cohen Push Back Against Allegations That Cohen Posed As A Disabled Veteran
- Madonna Shares A Rare Photo With All Of Her Children: See Them All Now!
- Meghan Markle Whispers To Prince Harry That The Ubunye Choir Performance Is Giving Her Chills: See The Special Exchange!
- Katharine McPhee's Father Dies Suddenly: See The Gut-Wrenching Post She Shared
- Taylor Swift Fans Are Seething After She Was Majorly Snubbed From The 2018 MTV VMAs
- Kim Kardashian Claps Back At Haters Who Claim Kylie Jenner Isn't 'Self-Made' After Forbes Backlash (Exclusive)
- Cardi B Leads 2018 MTV VMA Nomination While Taylor Swift Gets Shut Out Of Major Categories
- Luann de Lesseps Checks Back Into Rehab & Will Miss The "Real Housewives" Reunion
- Britney Spears Suffered An Onstage Wardrobe Malfunction & Handled It Like A Champ
- AL tops NL 8-6 in MLB's All-Star Game in 10 innings
- Aaron Rodgers reveals terrifying experience swimming with sharks
- Anna Chapman, Russian agent swapped for US spies, hails Russia's World Cup success despite West's 'propaganda'
- New Orleans Saints player helps rescue man trapped in car after fall from parking garage
- Bryce Harper wins Home Run Derby in home park
- LeSean 'Shady' McCoy's ex-girlfriend now uncertain about NFL star's alleged involvement in home invasion
- Serena Williams climbs 153 stops to No. 28 in WTA ranking
- Former NHL goalie Ray Emery drowns at age 35
- Pussy Riot activists storm field during World Cup match
- Manny Pacquiao wins 60th career fight with seventh-round knockout
- Youthful France to face veteran-laden Croatia for World Cup title
- Papa John's name removed from Louisville stadium following n-word controversy