Devin Martin joined the ABC 7 and FOX 22 news team in December of 2018, the day after Christmas!
He is a graduate of Hofstra University where he studied broadcast journalism and American Studies. While at Hofstra, Devin was part of Award Winning and student run Radio Station, WRHU. He served as a sports and updates reporter and commentator. He gained experience covering Hofstra Athletics as a play-by-by and color commentator for Men's and Women's Lacrosse and Softball.
From Syracuse, New York, Devin is excited to get his career started in Bangor. Devin can be contacted at [email protected] or on Twitter @DevJMartinNews2
COLUMBIA FALLS- A symbolic new focal point will help commemorate deceased veterans at a house the will serve as a refuge for military families.
ORONO - We waited all winter for warm summer days and now they are here. Unfortunately, so are the mosquitoes and we could see a bumper crop.
HANCOCK COUNTY - Last week, officers from the Hancock County Sheriff's Office began investigating a crime they don't see very often.
AUGUSTA - A trip for some high school Boy Scouts from Massachusetts turned into a rescue mission when they saved the lives of two men whose canoe capsized in the Allagash Wilderness Waterway.
MACHIAS - This week, fisheries experts brainstormed ideas to continue to maintain the ecosystem in Downeast Maine.
AUGUSTA - A newly released report shows Maine is making improvements when it comes to the safety of children.
MOUNT DESERT ISLAND- It's the Island Explorer bus system's twentieth anniversary in Acadia National Park
ORONO - For the past month, University of Maine anthropology students have been excavating a site on the downeast coast .
- Downeast Horizons residents treated to lumberjack show
- Astronomy center marking moon landing's 50th anniversary
- Hospital officials, nurses at odds over contract
- Bangor police investigating window smashings
- Grower: Strawberry crop 'very, very good'
- Tribute to Bangor attorney raises $10,000 to fight cancer
- Humane society offers pet safety tips during heatwave
- Augusta police seeking Quick Mart robber
- Gouldsboro man accused of stealing, burning SUV
- Man arrested after Waldo stabbing
- Guilty verdict in trial of Lewiston man
- Rollover ties up traffic on I-95
- Lincoln Loon Festival returns
- Robbery suspect accused of witness tampering
- Lane closure on Main Street due to construction
- Hudson teen dies in crash
- Legionnaires' disease bacteria found in Maine water district samples, state CDC says
- On Apollo 11 anniversary, Pence announces that Orion capsule for manned Moon missions is ready for debut flight
- Mike Pence: We’re heading back to the moon and then on to Mars
- Dan Gainor: Media convict of Trump of racism and moon program of sexism
- #Behonest: Canada airport kiosk relies on the honesty of customers
- South Dakota woman survives freak lawn mower accident that left her neck sliced open
- Rare albino porcupine spotted at Maine museum
- NASA chief: Future Artemis Moon missions will build on Apollo 11’s incredible legacy
- Heatwave across US could see feels-like temps reach triple digits this weekend, NWS warns
- Vatican begins examination of bones found in cemetery in a bid to solve mysterious disappearance of girl
- Ohio pharmaceutical distributor accused of flooding Appalachia with opioids
- Trump offers to 'vouch' for A$AP Rocky in call with Swedish PM
- Arizona Dem Kyrsten Sinema joins GOP in push for program that would quickly deport migrants without valid asylum claims
- Puerto Rico's governor goes AWOL as protesters gather outside his residence, US officials call to step down
- Britain warns of 'serious consequences' if Iran doesn't release seized tanker as regime insists it was 'reciprocal' move
- 3 million gallons of 'untreated sewage' spill into Puget Sound after power outage, prompting beach closures
- Pete Buttigieg says he's obligated 'with the privilege of whiteness' to speak out on systemic racism
- Fred Fleitz: Don't ignore Reps. Omar and Tlaib and their hateful anti-Semitic, anti-Israel rhetoric
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- British Open golfer Kyle Stanley refuses to apologize for not yelling ‘Fore’ after wayward shot
- Russian boxer Maksim Dadashev undergoes brain surgery after devastating loss: reports
- Reigning time-trial world champion Rohan Dennis quits Tour de France in midstage
- Massachusetts teens hailed for giving spare Red Sox ticket to homeless man
- Ex-New York Giants offensive lineman Mitch Petrus dies of heat stroke at age 32
- Kansas City Chiefs star Tyreek Hill won't be suspended by NFL over child abuse allegations
- Tiger Woods hints health, 'Father Time', is an issue after first round struggles at The Open: 'Just the way it's going to be'
- Miami Dolphins' Kendrick Norton released from hospital 2 weeks after losing arm in crash
- Man who allegedly stole Super Bowl champion's rings stopped with help from 'Pawn Stars' shop
- Oklahoma City Thunder officials receive threatening voicemail after Paul George trade, police say
- US Open plans to bend rules to make sure they get Coco Gauff
- Ex-UFC fighter Abel 'Killa' Trujillo charged with sexual exploitation of child: reports