Andrew Badillo joined the ABC 7 and FOX 22 sports team in August 2017.
Before ABC 7 and FOX 22, Andrew graduated from Quinnipiac University with a degree in broadcast journalism. At Quinnipiac, Andrew was a member of the school's student-run television station, Q30 Television, where he served as its general manager, vice president, sports anchor and reporter. He gained experience covering Quinnipiac Athletics and was recognized by the Society of Professional Journalists and College Media Association for his work.
In addition to his experience at Q30, Andrew also gained professional experience at MLB Network and News 12 Connecticut.
Originally from Orangeburg, New York, Andrew is excited to get his career started in Bangor. He is especially eager to get to know the great local sports community in the North Region.
Andrew can be contacted at [email protected] or on Twitter @andrewbadillo99.
ORONO - Maine women's basketball forward, Fanny Wadling, just wrapped a stint with her country's national team.
ORONO - Maine native Terion Moss is no longer with the Maine men's basketball program after an up and down freshman season.
BREWER - Courtney Brochu's grand slam in the sixth inning blew Saturday's Class A title game out of hand as the Scarborough Red Storm went on to beat Skowhegan 11-1.
BREWER - No. 1 Madison softball put the pressure on early and didn't let up in its 7-1 win over No. 4 Dexter in the Class C title game.
STANDISH - No. 1 Searsport baseball cruised past No. 1 Central Aroostook 11-0 in five innings to win the Class D title.
BREWER - One year after losing to Greenville in the Class D softball championship game, PVHS is back and looking for revenge.
HERMON - It was a special night at Speedway 95 Friday as local wrestling fans came out for a night filled with former WWE stars.
- Three in custody after lengthy standoff
- Guilford inn destroyed in fire
- One person dead in head-on collision
- Downeast Horizons residents treated to lumberjack show
- Astronomy center marking moon landing's 50th anniversary
- Hospital officials, nurses at odds over contract
- Bangor police investigating window smashings
- Grower: Strawberry crop 'very, very good'
- Tribute to Bangor attorney raises $10,000 to fight cancer
- Humane society offers pet safety tips during heatwave
- Augusta police seeking Quick Mart robber
- Gouldsboro man accused of stealing, burning SUV
- Man arrested after Waldo stabbing
- Guilty verdict in trial of Lewiston man
- Rollover ties up traffic on I-95
- Lincoln Loon Festival returns
- Robbery suspect accused of witness tampering
- Trump says Squad member Ilhan Omar 'lucky to be where she is'
- Lara Trump lashes out after CNN host accuses her of 'lying' about rally crowd's ‘Send her back!’ chant
- Drug companies shipped thousands of pain pill orders it should have halted, documents say
- Warren compares herself, 'green manufacturing plan' to JFK and Apollo mission
- Florida woman accused of aggravated assault after being refused pizza slice
- Virginia Democrats vow to boycott legislature's 400th anniversary celebration if Trump attends
- AOC says Trump 'relished' rally chant about Omar, doesn't want to be president anymore
- Missing Minnesota toddler found cruising on toy tractor at county fair
- Pompeo says ‘no indications’ that Iran is changing its ‘malign behavior’
- Newly discovered shark species squirts glowing clouds from pockets
- Border agents use tear gas to stop nearly 50 undocumented migrants who stormed Rio Grande bridge
- 'Modern Family' star Sarah Hyland responds to Instagram troll who criticized engagement ring videos
- Apollo 11: Original Moon landing recordings bought for $217 in 1976 sold at auction for $1.82M
- Hungary backs Trump on asylum crackdown as it touts its own border success
- Legionnaires' disease bacteria found in Maine water district samples, state CDC says
- On Apollo 11 anniversary, Pence announces that Orion capsule for manned Moon missions is ready for debut flight
- Mike Pence: We’re heading back to the moon and then on to Mars
- Dan Gainor: Media convict of Trump of racism and moon program of sexism
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- Manny Pacquiao beats Keith Thurman by split decision following first-round knockdown
- British Open golfer Kyle Stanley refuses to apologize for not yelling ‘Fore’ after wayward shot
- Russian boxer Maksim Dadashev undergoes brain surgery after devastating loss: reports
- Reigning time-trial world champion Rohan Dennis quits Tour de France in midstage
- Massachusetts teens hailed for giving spare Red Sox ticket to homeless man
- Ex-New York Giants offensive lineman Mitch Petrus dies of heat stroke at age 32
- Kansas City Chiefs star Tyreek Hill won't be suspended by NFL over child abuse allegations
- Tiger Woods hints health, 'Father Time', is an issue after first round struggles at The Open: 'Just the way it's going to be'
- Miami Dolphins' Kendrick Norton released from hospital 2 weeks after losing arm in crash
- Man who allegedly stole Super Bowl champion's rings stopped with help from 'Pawn Stars' shop
- Oklahoma City Thunder officials receive threatening voicemail after Paul George trade, police say
- US Open plans to bend rules to make sure they get Coco Gauff