Andrew Badillo joined the ABC 7 and FOX 22 sports team in August 2017.
Before ABC 7 and FOX 22, Andrew graduated from Quinnipiac University with a degree in broadcast journalism. At Quinnipiac, Andrew was a member of the school's student-run television station, Q30 Television, where he served as its general manager, vice president, sports anchor and reporter. He gained experience covering Quinnipiac Athletics and was recognized by the Society of Professional Journalists and College Media Association for his work.
In addition to his experience at Q30, Andrew also gained professional experience at MLB Network and News 12 Connecticut.
Originally from Orangeburg, New York, Andrew is excited to get his career started in Bangor. He is especially eager to get to know the great local sports community in the North Region.
Andrew can be contacted at [email protected] or on Twitter @andrewbadillo99.
BUFFALO, N.Y. - Former Maine women's hockey goaltender, Mariah Fujimagari, has signed a professional deal with the Buffalo Beauts of the National Women's Hockey League.
ORONO - Maine women's basketball forward, Fanny Wadling, just wrapped a stint with her country's national team.
ORONO - Maine native Terion Moss is no longer with the Maine men's basketball program after an up and down freshman season.
BREWER - Courtney Brochu's grand slam in the sixth inning blew Saturday's Class A title game out of hand as the Scarborough Red Storm went on to beat Skowhegan 11-1.
BREWER - No. 1 Madison softball put the pressure on early and didn't let up in its 7-1 win over No. 4 Dexter in the Class C title game.
STANDISH - No. 1 Searsport baseball cruised past No. 1 Central Aroostook 11-0 in five innings to win the Class D title.
BREWER - One year after losing to Greenville in the Class D softball championship game, PVHS is back and looking for revenge.
HERMON - It was a special night at Speedway 95 Friday as local wrestling fans came out for a night filled with former WWE stars.
- Independence Day celebration stretches Acadia thin
- Grill fire spreads, destroys Parkman home
- Police investigating after body found in Augusta apartment
- Elderly woman killed in parking lot accident
- Attorney for accused murderer to ask state to drop charges
- Bangor PD's newest K9 team hits the streets
- PCHC reports possible data breach
- Bangor police seeking leads on vandalism cases
- Census Bureau: Mailing to Fairfield resident 'legit'
- Trial for man accused in stabbing death underway
- Orrington residents approve new $2.8M public safety building
- Fire and arc flash reported at Nine Dragons Paper in Old Town
- Accused murderer of 10-year-old girl to change plea
- State forest ranger suffers serious injuries
- Police issue census scam warning
- Public safety building referendum underway
- UPDATE: No injuries in Old Town mill fire
- Pelosi rips Trump bid to link Dems to ‘Squad,’ vows not to ‘waste our time on that’
- Italian police and FBI raid Mafia in Sicily with ties to Gambino family
- FaceApp security concerns: Experts say Russians might own your old photos
- Ebola outbreak in Congo declared a global health emergency by WHO
- Trump orders flags at half-staff in memory of Justice John Paul Stevens
- Tiny fighting worms make one of the loudest sounds in the ocean
- New York man kills girlfriend, posts pics to Instagram after she reportedly kissed other man at concert: Cops
- Minnesota truck driver fatally struck highway worker while watching porn, police say
- Former Microsoft employee bought $1.6M house after stealing millions in digital currency, feds allege
- Georgia beachgoers rescue whales mass stranded on shore, wildlife officials say
- On World Emoji Day, Apple and Google continue inclusive push
- LA County to pay $53M to settle suit over 'nightmare' strip searches of female inmates
- Emanuele Ottolenghi: To fight Hezbollah, Latin American countries first need to acknowledge it exists
- Former neighbors describe young Epstein as 'nerdy,' quiet with no signs of predatory behavior
- 19 MS-13 gang members indicted in 'medieval-style' California slayings were in country illegally, officials say
- Turkish diplomat shot dead in Iraqi Kurdistan
- Google says controversial Chinese search app Dragonfly has been 'terminated' amid GOP senator's grilling
- Harris pulls into virtual tie with Biden in home-state California: poll
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- Former Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens was among those who watched Babe Ruth call his shot
- Arizona Cardinals cut lineman Desmond Harrison after warrant reportedly issued for his arrest
- Chicago Bears' Cordarrelle Patterson has interesting thoughts on being a Super Bowl champion
- World Cup champ Allie Long receives new key to New York City after first one was stolen
- Naomi Osaka on driving force behind her will to succeed: 'Be the best or I'm going to be homeless'
- Kirk Gibson apologized to Dennis Eckersley over celebrating iconic World Series home run, ex-broadcaster says
- Baseball team's coach, 6, dresses down umpire after controversial out
- Mike Tyson says Anthony Joshua has to get his mind right before title rematch with Andy Ruiz Jr
- Brooks Koepka snubbed Tiger Woods who asked about practice round before the Open Championship
- Dwight Howard opens up about sexuality, drama surrounding man's lawsuit against him
- Former AL Cy Young winner tossed from Atlantic League game for outburst over robo ump's strike zone
- Reptile wrangler who retrieved alligator from Chicago lagoon throws first pitch before Cubs game