Andrew Badillo joined the ABC 7 and FOX 22 sports team in August 2017.
Before ABC 7 and FOX 22, Andrew graduated from Quinnipiac University with a degree in broadcast journalism. At Quinnipiac, Andrew was a member of the school's student-run television station, Q30 Television, where he served as its general manager, vice president, sports anchor and reporter. He gained experience covering Quinnipiac Athletics and was recognized by the Society of Professional Journalists and College Media Association for his work.
In addition to his experience at Q30, Andrew also gained professional experience at MLB Network and News 12 Connecticut.
Originally from Orangeburg, New York, Andrew is excited to get his career started in Bangor. He is especially eager to get to know the great local sports community in the North Region.
Andrew can be contacted at [email protected] or on Twitter @andrewbadillo99.
ORONO - Maine women's basketball forward, Fanny Wadling, just wrapped a stint with her country's national team.
ORONO - Maine native Terion Moss is no longer with the Maine men's basketball program after an up and down freshman season.
BREWER - Courtney Brochu's grand slam in the sixth inning blew Saturday's Class A title game out of hand as the Scarborough Red Storm went on to beat Skowhegan 11-1.
BREWER - No. 1 Madison softball put the pressure on early and didn't let up in its 7-1 win over No. 4 Dexter in the Class C title game.
STANDISH - No. 1 Searsport baseball cruised past No. 1 Central Aroostook 11-0 in five innings to win the Class D title.
BREWER - One year after losing to Greenville in the Class D softball championship game, PVHS is back and looking for revenge.
HERMON - It was a special night at Speedway 95 Friday as local wrestling fans came out for a night filled with former WWE stars.
- Together Place burglarized Sunday
- Maine becomes third state to ban single-use plastic bags
- Gov. Mills signs biennial budget into law
- Stetson man arraigned on murder charge in Connecticut court
- Williams murder trial closing arguments postponed
- Bangor Humane Society announces Tiles for Tomorrow project
- Downeast Broadband Utility construction underway
- Rainbow Run kicks off Pride Week
- Waterfall Arts lands EPA grant
- No overnight parking through Thursday at Exchange, Harlow streets
- Road work affecting traffic near lower State Street bridge
- Fire displaces nursing home residents
- Fatal car crash in Buckfield
- Man in custody after robbery
- Stetson sex offender extradicted to Connecticut to face girl's murder charge
- Spain smashes prostitution ring that duped Ukrainian women
- About 160 dead after days of Congo intercommunal violence
- Deadly fire above secret nuclear bunker under Maryland house leads to prison sentence
- Democrat border town mayor says 'we are sick and tired' of feds not listening, fixing illegal immigration problem
- New Mexico sheriff officer allegedly 'jokingly' tased his co-worker in the groin: reports
- Michael Knowles: Harvard displays its hypocrisy on racism in revoking Kyle Kashuv's admission
- Iranian president: Iran isn't seeking war against any nation
- O.J. Simpson’s Twitter allegedly threatened parody account using knife emojis
- The Latest: Hong Kong leader Lam to speak at news conference
- Man arrested at New York airport for allegedly smuggling 34 live song birds hidden inside plastic hair curlers
- Court-martial begins for Navy SEAL accused of war crimes
- Japan pushes 300 North Korean boats out of fishing grounds
- Ants march out of carry-on, ground United Airlines flight at Newark
- Seoul: 2 North Korean fishermen defect to South Korea
- Cruz blasts John Cusack over tweet critics slammed as anti-Semitic
- ‘Why don’t you die,’ Texas mother allegedly says while sitting on 4-month-old: report
- Jon Stewart rips McConnell: You only see the 9/11 victims fund as a 'political pawn'
- Attorney: Officer who shot 3 in Costco was attacked first
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- France goes 3-0 at World Cup with 1-0 win over Nigeria
- Spain and China advance with scoreless draw
- Nick Hundley's care for ailing boy leads to lasting bond
- QB Josh McCown retires after 16 NFL seasons
- Broncos to honor Bowlen in myriad ways in 2019
- Close to home: Anaheim Ducks promote Dallas Eakins to coach
- Platini arrested as part of 2022 World Cup investigation
- Zverev, Khachanov bounce back at Halle Open
- Cilic begins Queen's Club title defense with win
- LaVar Ball condemned for 'inappropriate' comment to female ESPN host on air
- Kawhi Leonard urged to stay with Toronto Raptors during team's championship parade
- Baltimore Ravens' Michael Pierce owns up to poor conditioning after being booted from practice