Gina Marini, a graduate of Curry College, joined WVII ABC7 and WFVX Fox 22 after spending a little more 2 years with NH1 News in New Hampshire. During her time there, she spent time traveling the state bringing local stories to Granite-staters. She brings passion and enthusiasm to the news room, hoping to inspire those at home with her stories.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with friends and family. She also has a love of anything fluffy and shopping. If you see her out and about, say hello.
BANGOR - HEALTHY ME: We continue the discussion of healthy hearts.
Sue Dearborn, MS, CES, senior exercise physiologist with Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center came on to the 7 a.m. News Hour to explain how exercise can help our hearts.
BANGOR - Bodybuilding used to be a man's sport, but it seems that could be shifting.
We take a closer look at what's involved for women bodybuilders.
BANGOR - There has been a lot of attention placed on the current measles outbreak in Washington state and now there are reports of a mumps outbreak in Texas. The Maine Center for Disease control and prevention reports a rise in whooping cough cases. We take a look at what vaccinations are required and why some parents oppose them.
HEALTHY ME - Cardiothoracic surgeon Dr. Mohammad Latif came on the 7 a.m. News Hour to discuss cancer operations in the chest and a robotic surgery option.
HEALTHY ME - Cardiologist Dr. Sourbha Dani and heart attack survivor Denise Sullivan to talk about heart disease and ways to prevent it. February is American Heart Association Month.
SKOWHEGAN - A fire ripped through an apartment complex in Skowhegan over the weekend. Three people escaped through windows.
BANGOR - Our topic for January is weight loss. Edie Anne Pelletier came on tell her inspiring story. She's a patient who joined the weight loss surgery program at Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center, and came on to talk about her transformation.
- Grill fire spreads, destroys Parkman home
- Police investigating after body found in Augusta apartment
- Elderly woman killed in parking lot accident
- Attorney for accused murderer to ask state to drop charges
- Bangor PD's newest K9 team hits the streets
- PCHC reports possible data breach
- Bangor police seeking leads on vandalism cases
- Census Bureau: Mailing to Fairfield resident 'legit'
- Trial for man accused in stabbing death underway
- Orrington residents approve new $2.8M public safety building
- Fire and arc flash reported at Nine Dragons Paper in Old Town
- Accused murderer of 10-year-old girl to change plea
- State forest ranger suffers serious injuries
- Police issue census scam warning
- Public safety building referendum underway
- UPDATE: No injuries in Old Town mill fire
- No daytime parking Tuesday on Columbia Street
- 'Embedded in Harm's Way': FNC correspondent, photographer detail their 9 weeks with Marines in Iraq
- Apollo 11 astronaut Michael Collins recalls drinking coffee during 'lonely' Moon landing orbit
- Army prototypes range-doubling new artillery weapon to outgun Russia
- George Lopez says he purchased a plane ticket so a military member could attend the birth of his first child
- Eric Trump supports father's message to AOC's 'squad': 'If you don't love our country, leave'
- Andy Puzder: Raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour and families will have less money. Why Dems should worry
- Orange County reached settlement that allows cops to arrest homeless people in some areas
- North Carolina man clad only in tennis shoes told deputies he took ‘date rape’ drug: police
- Feds confirm ‘Ice Bae’ is a CBP officer, is free to use social media
- Pakistan arrests US-wanted terror suspect in Mumbai attacks
- Were the Vikings smoking pot while exploring Newfoundland?
- Front porch envy: 10 affordable ideas for making the neighbors jealous
- House orders Pentagon to reveal whether it turned ticks into biological weapons
- Trump’s harsh attacks produce the debate he wants, on Socialist Democrats
- Marc Thiessen: Dems are party of illegal immigration – Say Trump isn’t above law, but illegal immigrants are
- Utah boy selling ‘ice cold beer’ appears to be a savvy marketer
- Alyssa Milano raises eyebrows after announcing which candidate's fundraiser she'll be attending
- California police officer, veteran died in his sleep at 36: police
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- Former AL Cy Young winner tossed from Atlantic League game for outburst over robo ump's strike zone
- Reptile wrangler who retrieved alligator from Chicago lagoon throws first pitch before Cubs game
- Italian cyclist, 17, suffers gruesome injury during crash in Belgium race
- Texas says 10-win season not enough to be 'back' in Big 12
- Lawyer sentenced to 5 years for scamming Barkley, others
- Legal sports betting begins in upstate New York
- Bezuidenhout seeks Portrush 'revenge' after beta-blocker ban
- Woods trying to get up to speed for final major of year
- New York's Yankee Stadium hit by swarm of 25,000 bees before game
- NFL stars Keenan Allen, DeMarcus Lawrence blast 'Madden' over their player rating
- Tom Brady campaigns for better 'Madden' speed rating
- Washington Redskins' Alex Smith ditches leg brace 8 months after gruesome injury