Gina Marini, a graduate of Curry College, joined WVII ABC7 and WFVX Fox 22 after spending a little more 2 years with NH1 News in New Hampshire. During her time there, she spent time traveling the state bringing local stories to Granite-staters. She brings passion and enthusiasm to the news room, hoping to inspire those at home with her stories.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with friends and family. She also has a love of anything fluffy and shopping. If you see her out and about, say hello.
HEALTHY ME: We continue the discussion of walk-in care.
This morning Dr. Bill Breen, from Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center, explained the difference between a common cold and flu. He also mentioned when people should go to walk-in care versus their primary care physician.
STATEWIDE - Some lawns and driveways in Maine have seen better days. We spoke with a few local businesses and have some tips on how to get lawns and driveways back in order.
HEALTHY ME - We continue the discussion of walk-in urgent care at Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center and welcome back Robert Cravens, FNP. He spoke about the difference between going to see a family doctor, walk-in care, and emergency rooms.
STATEWIDE - In Part 1 of the series "The Foster System: A need for families in Maine," we explained why there s a need for foster families. In Part 2, we spoke with a woman who says foster care saved her.
HEALTHY ME - Bob Cravens, a provider from Northern Light Urgent explained the process of walk-in care, and the difference between it and the emergency department.
STATEWIDE - Maine officials say there's a need for foster family homes in Maine. In this series, we break down the process of becoming a foster parent and why so many children are in foster care.
BANGOR - Several inches of snow fell across the state Monday. Some people say they love it, and others are dreaming of warmer temperatures.
- Tribute to Bangor attorney raises $10,000 to fight cancer
- Humane society offers pet safety tips during heatwave
- Augusta police seeking Quick Mart robber
- Gouldsboro man accused of stealing, burning SUV
- Man arrested after Waldo stabbing
- Guilty verdict in trial of Lewiston man
- Rollover ties up traffic on I-95
- Lincoln Loon Festival returns
- Robbery suspect accused of witness tampering
- Lane closure on Main Street due to construction
- Hudson teen dies in crash
- Alleged credit union robber accused of tampering with witness
- Police suspect body found to be that of Augusta transient
- Should we return to the Moon? Apollo astronauts give their thoughts
- 200M across US brace for record heatwave; NYC orders tall buildings to raise temps to avoid another blackout
- McDonald's in Florida discriminated against Jewish man, wanted him to shave his beard, lawsuit says
- Biggest Mafia bust in Ontario, Canada, nets 15 arrests, $33 million worth of homes and cars
- Convicted murderer, 77, deemed too old to be a threat, fatally stabbed woman in front of her children
- Trump mocks ‘staged’ greeting for Ilhan Omar, accuses media of ‘sick partnership’ with squad
- Future fighter jets will use AI-enabled weapons and sensors
- David Crosby opens up about how he got clean from drugs while in prison
- University of Central Florida student told alleged rape victim ' I just really wanted to have sex': police
- Oklahoma man allegedly raped toddler in McDonald's restroom during daycare field trip: police
- Indiana mom allegedly left child in hot car during interview with Department of Child Services: report
- Rick McDaniel: Let’s celebrate the greatest achievement in human history
- Kamala Harris, a critic of Acosta's Epstein plea deal, under fire for agreement she negotiated as California AG
- California dad drowns in Oregon river while trying to save his daughter: reports
- Airman shot in leg at Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada; circumstances being investigated
- Here’s what we’ve left behind on the Moon
- Omar vows to continue being Trump's 'nightmare' as hundreds greet her in Minnesota
- Iran denies claim that US warship destroyed Iranian drone
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- Tiger Woods hints health, 'Father Time', is an issue after first round struggles at The Open: 'Just the way it's going to be'
- Miami Dolphins' Kendrick Norton released from hospital 2 weeks after losing arm in crash
- Man who allegedly stole Super Bowl champion's rings stopped with help from 'Pawn Stars' shop
- Oklahoma City Thunder officials receive threatening voicemail after Paul George trade, police say
- US Open plans to bend rules to make sure they get Coco Gauff
- Ex-UFC fighter Abel 'Killa' Trujillo charged with sexual exploitation of child: reports
- Baker Mayfield's annoying Instagram habit courted future wife
- Baker Mayfield trashes New York Giants fans in defense of Odell Beckham Jr
- Dwight Howard opens up about Kobe Bryant calling him 'soft': 'I hated him for that moment'
- MLB players call on Puerto Rico governor to resign over leaked text messages
- Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr says 'GOP has sold its soul to Trump'
- Los Angeles Galaxy star Zlatan Ibrahimovic knows exactly what's not at Area 51