Gina Marini, a graduate of Curry College, joined WVII ABC7 and WFVX Fox 22 after spending a little more 2 years with NH1 News in New Hampshire. During her time there, she spent time traveling the state bringing local stories to Granite-staters. She brings passion and enthusiasm to the news room, hoping to inspire those at home with her stories.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with friends and family. She also has a love of anything fluffy and shopping. If you see her out and about, say hello.
CALAIS - Contract negotiations between the Calais Regional Hospital and members of the Maine State Nurses Association/National Nurses Organization Committee continued Monday.
HEALTHY ME - June is National Hernia Awareness Month.General surgeon Dr. Michelle Toder at Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center sat down on our morning show to discuss a robotic surgery used to assist various surgical procedures including hernia operations.
ORRINGTON - DR Disc Golf is expanding and on Monday, the company's president described the sport and explained what the plans are for the company.
HEALTHY ME - Dr. Daniel Hetherman, general surgeon with Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center, joined our morning show to discuss hernia and abdominal wall repair.
BANGOR - The Bangor Waterfront Concert Series kicked off this past weekend. On Monday, local officials weighed in on the series' impact on area businesses and the economy.
HEALTHY ME - There's currently a nursing shortage across the nation, V.P. of Nursing at Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center joined our morning show to talk about the shortage, how it affects Maine, and what the hospital is doing to help those who are going to school for nursing.
HEALTHY ME - Kadine Johns of Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center joined our morning show Wednesday to talk about her experience as an international nurse. Johns migrated to the U.S. from Jamaica and said she's enjoyed working and living in Bangor.
BANGOR - Maine Commissioner of Economic and Community Development Heather Johnson briefed area business on an economic development plan for the state during the Bangor Region Chamber of Commerce's Early Bird Breakfast Wednesday morning.
- Together Place burglarized Sunday
- Maine becomes third state to ban single-use plastic bags
- Gov. Mills signs biennial budget into law
- Stetson man arraigned on murder charge in Connecticut court
- Williams murder trial closing arguments postponed
- Bangor Humane Society announces Tiles for Tomorrow project
- Downeast Broadband Utility construction underway
- Rainbow Run kicks off Pride Week
- Waterfall Arts lands EPA grant
- No overnight parking through Thursday at Exchange, Harlow streets
- Road work affecting traffic near lower State Street bridge
- Fire displaces nursing home residents
- Fatal car crash in Buckfield
- Man in custody after robbery
- Stetson sex offender extradicted to Connecticut to face girl's murder charge
- Deadly fire above secret nuclear bunker under Maryland house leads to prison sentence
- Democrat border town mayor says 'we are sick and tired' of feds not listening, fixing illegal immigration problem
- New Mexico sheriff officer allegedly 'jokingly' tased his co-worker in the groin: reports
- Michael Knowles: Harvard displays its hypocrisy on racism in revoking Kyle Kashuv's admission
- Iranian president: Iran isn't seeking war against any nation
- O.J. Simpson’s Twitter allegedly threatened parody account using knife emojis
- The Latest: Hong Kong leader Lam to speak at news conference
- Man arrested at New York airport for allegedly smuggling 34 live song birds hidden inside plastic hair curlers
- Court-martial begins for Navy SEAL accused of war crimes
- Japan pushes 300 North Korean boats out of fishing grounds
- Ants march out of carry-on, ground United Airlines flight at Newark
- Seoul: 2 North Korean fishermen defect to South Korea
- Cruz blasts John Cusack over tweet critics slammed as anti-Semitic
- ‘Why don’t you die,’ Texas mother allegedly says while sitting on 4-month-old: report
- Jon Stewart rips McConnell: You only see the 9/11 victims fund as a 'political pawn'
- Attorney: Officer who shot 3 in Costco was attacked first
- South Carolina pastor, buddy killed in DUI accident while helping to change a flat tire: cops
- Nuclear changes, more troops heighten US-Iran tensions
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- LaVar Ball condemned for 'inappropriate' comment to female ESPN host on air
- Kawhi Leonard urged to stay with Toronto Raptors during team's championship parade
- Baltimore Ravens' Michael Pierce owns up to poor conditioning after being booted from practice
- Tyson Fury shows off incredible head movement during Tom Schwarz fight
- Gary Woodland channeled young golfer's 'positive energy' en route to US Open victory
- LeBron James leads Los Angeles Lakers' reactions to reported Anthony Davis trade
- College wrestling star, teammate arrested on suspicion of criminal sexual conduct
- Chicago Cubs' Theo Epstein optimistic Ben Zobrist will return amid divorce
- Julie Ertz's husband, Philadelphia Eagles' Zach Ertz, celebrates wife's first Women's World Cup goal
- Kansas City Chiefs star Travis Kelce opens about Kareem Hunt release: 'It ripped our hearts out'
- David Ortiz's doctors describe life-saving surgery: 'The injuries he had were lethal'
- Toronto Raptors urged by mayor to visit Ottawa over Washington: 'Forget the White House'