Assistant News Director/Reporter
T.J. Tremble joined WVII ABC 7 and WFVX FOX 22 in March 2016.
He was raised in Bangor, attended Bangor schools and graduated from John Bapst High School. He attended the University of Maine, studying political science.
He started his news career at the Camden Herald, many years ago. He also worked for the Bangor Daily News in Rockland, Belfast and Bangor.
He entered broadcast journalism as news director for WQCB-FM, Brewer. For Many years he worked behind the scenes in radio and television.
Recently, he worked as a news reporter for Zone Radio Corporation in Bangor [WZON-AM, WKIT-FM and WZLO-FM.
He has received reporting awards from the Maine Press Association, Maine Association of Broadcasters and the Maine Associated Press Broadcasters Association.
He is married, with three adult children and three grandchildren.
BANGOR - Some voters in Bangor and Orono will head to the polls Tuesday to fill the vacant House of Representatives seat for District 124.
BANGOR - Emera Maine crews are making repairs to restore service to about 3,000 customers in the Blue Hill area.
ORLAND - Fire officials said that a 40-year-old Orland man died when fire destroyed his home early Monday night.
ELLSWORTH - It's sometimes hard for those who have lost a loved one to truly enjoy life during the coldest months in Maine, which is why a Hancock county group is hosting several winter grief support groups.
AUGUSTA - This year, delay, dissension and divisiveness could easily characterize Maine's legislative session.
STATEWIDE - While the number of meth labs being busted by Maine drug agents has dropped in the past couple of years, the state's top drug agent says meth is showing up in Maine in greater numbers than ever.
BANGOR - Students in Bangor held a baby shower Wednesday to celebrate a woman who gave birth this month -- and as a way of giving back to the community.
AUGUSTA - Tuesday was a day of mandatory orientation meetings for lawmakers but before getting down to business, Maine Senate leaders outlined their priorities for the coming 129th session.
- Independence Day celebration stretches Acadia thin
- Stillwater Academy moving into former roller rink
- Grill blamed for starting house fire
- Grill fire spreads, destroys Parkman home
- Police investigating after body found in Augusta apartment
- Elderly woman killed in parking lot accident
- Attorney for accused murderer to ask state to drop charges
- Bangor PD's newest K9 team hits the streets
- PCHC reports possible data breach
- Bangor police seeking leads on vandalism cases
- Census Bureau: Mailing to Fairfield resident 'legit'
- Trial for man accused in stabbing death underway
- Orrington residents approve new $2.8M public safety building
- Fire and arc flash reported at Nine Dragons Paper in Old Town
- Accused murderer of 10-year-old girl to change plea
- State forest ranger suffers serious injuries
- Police issue census scam warning
- Pelosi rips Trump bid to link Dems to ‘Squad,’ vows not to ‘waste our time on that’
- Italian police and FBI raid Mafia in Sicily with ties to Gambino family
- FaceApp security concerns: Experts say Russians might own your old photos
- Ebola outbreak in Congo declared a global health emergency by WHO
- Trump orders flags at half-staff in memory of Justice John Paul Stevens
- Tiny fighting worms make one of the loudest sounds in the ocean
- New York man kills girlfriend, posts pics to Instagram after she reportedly kissed other man at concert: Cops
- Minnesota truck driver fatally struck highway worker while watching porn, police say
- Former Microsoft employee bought $1.6M house after stealing millions in digital currency, feds allege
- Georgia beachgoers rescue whales mass stranded on shore, wildlife officials say
- On World Emoji Day, Apple and Google continue inclusive push
- LA County to pay $53M to settle suit over 'nightmare' strip searches of female inmates
- Emanuele Ottolenghi: To fight Hezbollah, Latin American countries first need to acknowledge it exists
- Former neighbors describe young Epstein as 'nerdy,' quiet with no signs of predatory behavior
- 19 MS-13 gang members indicted in 'medieval-style' California slayings were in country illegally, officials say
- Turkish diplomat shot dead in Iraqi Kurdistan
- Google says controversial Chinese search app Dragonfly has been 'terminated' amid GOP senator's grilling
- Harris pulls into virtual tie with Biden in home-state California: poll
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- Former Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens was among those who watched Babe Ruth call his shot
- Arizona Cardinals cut lineman Desmond Harrison after warrant reportedly issued for his arrest
- Chicago Bears' Cordarrelle Patterson has interesting thoughts on being a Super Bowl champion
- World Cup champ Allie Long receives new key to New York City after first one was stolen
- Naomi Osaka on driving force behind her will to succeed: 'Be the best or I'm going to be homeless'
- Kirk Gibson apologized to Dennis Eckersley over celebrating iconic World Series home run, ex-broadcaster says
- Baseball team's coach, 6, dresses down umpire after controversial out
- Mike Tyson says Anthony Joshua has to get his mind right before title rematch with Andy Ruiz Jr
- Brooks Koepka snubbed Tiger Woods who asked about practice round before the Open Championship
- Dwight Howard opens up about sexuality, drama surrounding man's lawsuit against him
- Former AL Cy Young winner tossed from Atlantic League game for outburst over robo ump's strike zone
- Reptile wrangler who retrieved alligator from Chicago lagoon throws first pitch before Cubs game