Assistant News Director/Reporter
T.J. Tremble joined WVII ABC 7 and WFVX FOX 22 in March 2016.
He was raised in Bangor, attended Bangor schools and graduated from John Bapst High School. He attended the University of Maine, studying political science.
He started his news career at the Camden Herald, many years ago. He also worked for the Bangor Daily News in Rockland, Belfast and Bangor.
He entered broadcast journalism as news director for WQCB-FM, Brewer. For Many years he worked behind the scenes in radio and television.
Recently, he worked as a news reporter for Zone Radio Corporation in Bangor [WZON-AM, WKIT-FM and WZLO-FM.
He has received reporting awards from the Maine Press Association, Maine Association of Broadcasters and the Maine Associated Press Broadcasters Association.
He is married, with three adult children and three grandchildren.
CHERRYFIELD - There's a Chinese proverb that says a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
BELFAST - Although their regular teachers were there, the Randall Collins Veterans of Foreign Wars Post served as substitute teachers for elementary school students from Searsmont.
BANGOR - A Bangor judge Wednesday found a 36-year-old Millinocket man guilty of killing 6-month-old Larry Lord four years ago.
ORONO - University of Maine researchers have received a patent for a device that may lead to early detection of Alzheimer's disease.
BANGOR - For the past few years, Bangor has been plagued by homeless encampments which, police say, breed health concerns and violence.
AUGUSTA - A new pre-release center is planned to be built on the grounds of the existing Downeast Correctional Facility.
BANGOR - A New Hampshire man faces several charges following a fight in downtown Bangor early Thursday morning.
STATEWIDE - During the past two days, more than three dozen federal and state agents arrested 22 people across Downeast Maine on numerous drug trafficking and possession charges.
BELFAST - The complete video of Maine State Police detectives questioning accused murderer Sharon Carrillo can be viewed at https://www.facebook.com/foxabcmaine/.
MADISON - Tuesday was the last day Somerset County Chief Deputy James Ross will pin a badge to his shirt. After a career in law enforcement that spanned more than four decades, Ross is retiring.
- Together Place burglarized Sunday
- Maine becomes third state to ban single-use plastic bags
- Gov. Mills signs biennial budget into law
- Stetson man arraigned on murder charge in Connecticut court
- Williams murder trial closing arguments postponed
- Bangor Humane Society announces Tiles for Tomorrow project
- Downeast Broadband Utility construction underway
- Rainbow Run kicks off Pride Week
- Waterfall Arts lands EPA grant
- No overnight parking through Thursday at Exchange, Harlow streets
- Road work affecting traffic near lower State Street bridge
- Fire displaces nursing home residents
- Fatal car crash in Buckfield
- Man in custody after robbery
- Stetson sex offender extradicted to Connecticut to face girl's murder charge
- Deadly fire above secret nuclear bunker under Maryland house leads to prison sentence
- Democrat border town mayor says 'we are sick and tired' of feds not listening, fixing illegal immigration problem
- New Mexico sheriff officer allegedly 'jokingly' tased his co-worker in the groin: reports
- Michael Knowles: Harvard displays its hypocrisy on racism in revoking Kyle Kashuv's admission
- Iranian president: Iran isn't seeking war against any nation
- O.J. Simpson’s Twitter allegedly threatened parody account using knife emojis
- The Latest: Hong Kong leader Lam to speak at news conference
- Man arrested at New York airport for allegedly smuggling 34 live song birds hidden inside plastic hair curlers
- Court-martial begins for Navy SEAL accused of war crimes
- Japan pushes 300 North Korean boats out of fishing grounds
- Ants march out of carry-on, ground United Airlines flight at Newark
- Seoul: 2 North Korean fishermen defect to South Korea
- Cruz blasts John Cusack over tweet critics slammed as anti-Semitic
- ‘Why don’t you die,’ Texas mother allegedly says while sitting on 4-month-old: report
- Jon Stewart rips McConnell: You only see the 9/11 victims fund as a 'political pawn'
- Attorney: Officer who shot 3 in Costco was attacked first
- South Carolina pastor, buddy killed in DUI accident while helping to change a flat tire: cops
- Nuclear changes, more troops heighten US-Iran tensions
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- LaVar Ball condemned for 'inappropriate' comment to female ESPN host on air
- Kawhi Leonard urged to stay with Toronto Raptors during team's championship parade
- Baltimore Ravens' Michael Pierce owns up to poor conditioning after being booted from practice
- Tyson Fury shows off incredible head movement during Tom Schwarz fight
- Gary Woodland channeled young golfer's 'positive energy' en route to US Open victory
- LeBron James leads Los Angeles Lakers' reactions to reported Anthony Davis trade
- College wrestling star, teammate arrested on suspicion of criminal sexual conduct
- Chicago Cubs' Theo Epstein optimistic Ben Zobrist will return amid divorce
- Julie Ertz's husband, Philadelphia Eagles' Zach Ertz, celebrates wife's first Women's World Cup goal
- Kansas City Chiefs star Travis Kelce opens about Kareem Hunt release: 'It ripped our hearts out'
- David Ortiz's doctors describe life-saving surgery: 'The injuries he had were lethal'
- Toronto Raptors urged by mayor to visit Ottawa over Washington: 'Forget the White House'