Assistant News Director/Reporter
T.J. Tremble joined WVII ABC 7 and WFVX FOX 22 in March 2016.
He was raised in Bangor, attended Bangor schools and graduated from John Bapst High School. He attended the University of Maine, studying political science.
He started his news career at the Camden Herald, many years ago. He also worked for the Bangor Daily News in Rockland, Belfast and Bangor.
He entered broadcast journalism as news director for WQCB-FM, Brewer. For Many years he worked behind the scenes in radio and television.
Recently, he worked as a news reporter for Zone Radio Corporation in Bangor [WZON-AM, WKIT-FM and WZLO-FM.
He has received reporting awards from the Maine Press Association, Maine Association of Broadcasters and the Maine Associated Press Broadcasters Association.
He is married, with three adult children and three grandchildren.
BANGOR - Nearly four years ago, six-month-old Larry Lord was killed.
The manslaughter trial for the man charged in connection with the baby's death lasted just three days.
BANGOR - The manslaughter trial of a man accused of killing his then-girlfriend's infant son continued Wednesday at the Penobscot Judicial Center.
BANGOR - Tuesday was the first day in the trial of a Millinocket man charged with manslaughter in connection with the 2015 death of his girlfriend's infant son.
BANGOR - As if fighting fires isn't dangerous enough, firefighters also find themselves in situations where the danger of hypothermia looms.
BANGOR - A Bangor teen is facing charges after an anonymous social media threat triggered lockdowns at local schools Wednesday morning.
BANGOR - Power company officials announced on Monday the sale of Emera Maine to a Canada-based company.
BANGOR - A LaGrange man will spend the next five years in jail in connection with an escape attempt last year that involved stealing a police car.
BANGOR - A Bangor judge is deciding whether to send a Cutler man back to prison or give him one more chance at rehabilitation.
BANGOR - Some voters in Bangor and Orono will head to the polls Tuesday to fill the vacant House of Representatives seat for District 124.
- Jackson Lab to hire 300 new employees
- Officials warn of scammers posing as Emera workers
- Ellsworth PD investigating spread of counterfeit cash
- Bar Harbor murder trial to begin in May
- School food sharing table bill presented
- Criterion Theatre gets grant funding
- Event showcases research by Husson students, faculty
- Woman indicted for allegedly threatening Sen. Collins
- Members of Maine's congressional delegation react to Mueller report
- Penobscot County hosts Maine Sheriffs' Association Conference
- Final Color Bangor event takes place next month
- Theater offers camp for kids during vacation week
- Libertarians hold tax protest in Ellsworth
- Legislation aims to lower prescription drug prices
- Bill would give public employees the right to strike
- Scaramucci says Pelosi is 'the smartest person' amid Democratic calls for impeachment
- Kelly Ripa shares hilarious throwback Easter photo of son and daughter
- New York City ax attack leaves woman dead, another injured
- Anti-govt protests resume against Serbia's populist leader
- Columbine survivor on moments of shooting: 'I completely disassociated'
- Coexistence in a 'danger’ zone: An inside look at Israeli settlement in the West Bank
- Kim Kardashian reacts to college admissions scandal, would never use 'privilege' to help her kids
- Small plane crashes in southern Bulgaria, 2 killed
- Elizabeth Warren doubles down on Trump impeachment push, say it's ‘bigger than politics’
- France's Yellow Vest protesters return to the streets enraged by billions pledged to rebuild Notre Dame
- Pete Buttigieg was voted ‘most likely to be president’ in high school, report says
- India's chief justice accused of sexual harassment
- Boy Scout ranch focuses on wildfire recovery as season nears
- Trump takes aim at ‘highly conflicted’ Mueller, ‘fake news media’ amid Russia report fallout
- Serbia's "Lady Macbeth" buried near late strongman Milosevic
- Robert De Niro calls Trump ‘wannabe gangster’: ‘This guy has proven himself to be a total loser’
- Senior British politician Diane Abbott apologizes after photo captures her drinking on train
- FBI, police conduct frantic search for missing boy, 5, in suburban Chicago
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- Avalanche beat Flames 5-1 in Game 5 to advance to 2nd round
- Kate Smith statue covered up in Philadelphia as late 'God Bless America' singer faces new scrutiny
- Matthews, Kapanen score late, Maple Leafs edge Bruins 2-1
- Celtics beat Pacers 104-96 to take 3-0 series lead
- Phil Knight on Tiger Woods’ 2019 Masters win: ‘Gave me goosebumps’ and ‘a few tears’
- Alabama alum and Chicago Bears defensive back Ha Ha Clinton-Dix has degree withheld over $1 debt
- Alabama alumni and Chicago Bears defensive back Ha Ha Clinton-Dix has degree withheld over $1 debt
- Rob Gronkowski has one-word response to denting Super Bowl trophy
- Baltimore Ravens owner commits $100G to help rebuild churches ruined in arson attacks
- Sharks start fast to stay alive, beat Golden Knights 5-2
- UFC fighter says he mistakenly gave blood sample to stranger
- Viral video shows 76ers in a moment of alleged post-flatulence