Susan Farley, a familiar face in Eastern Maine, has joined the WVII ABC 7 and Fox 22 News team.
Most recently Susan served as the executive director at the Ellsworth Area Chamber of Commerce, but now returns to her roots in news, a long history that began in 1987 when she held the position of news director at WDEA/ WWMJ radio stations. In 1990 she became the assignment editor at WABI-TV for six years. She left the station to run her own successful business while continuing to assist WABI in coverage of elections and other special events. She returned to WABI full-time in 2003 to serve as the station's Coastal Bureau chief for the next six years.
"I am very happy for this opportunity to return to the newsroom," said Farley. "I'm looking forward to working with the entire ABC 7/Fox 22 News team to bring quality news reporting to our viewers."
ELLSWORTH - Downeast Community Partners is holding its first Fill-a-Bus Diaper Drive.
STATEWIDE - Thanksgiving is on Thursday and those who are planning to travel will have plenty of company on the roads and in the air.
BANGOR - Make a plan to bring the whole family to Dancing with the Greeks a week from this Saturday.
BANGOR - October will be a busy month at the Bangor Public Library, with a lineup that includes participation in an artwalk on Friday and an author talk by Maine novelist Jane Goodrich next week.
- Jackson Lab to hire 300 new employees
- Officials warn of scammers posing as Emera workers
- Ellsworth PD investigating spread of counterfeit cash
- Bar Harbor murder trial to begin in May
- School food sharing table bill presented
- Criterion Theatre gets grant funding
- Event showcases research by Husson students, faculty
- Woman indicted for allegedly threatening Sen. Collins
- Members of Maine's congressional delegation react to Mueller report
- Penobscot County hosts Maine Sheriffs' Association Conference
- Final Color Bangor event takes place next month
- Theater offers camp for kids during vacation week
- Libertarians hold tax protest in Ellsworth
- Legislation aims to lower prescription drug prices
- Bill would give public employees the right to strike
- Scaramucci says Pelosi is 'the smartest person' amid Democratic calls for impeachment
- Kelly Ripa shares hilarious throwback Easter photo of son and daughter
- New York City ax attack leaves woman dead, another injured
- Anti-govt protests resume against Serbia's populist leader
- Columbine survivor on moments of shooting: 'I completely disassociated'
- Coexistence in a 'danger’ zone: An inside look at Israeli settlement in the West Bank
- Kim Kardashian reacts to college admissions scandal, would never use 'privilege' to help her kids
- Small plane crashes in southern Bulgaria, 2 killed
- Elizabeth Warren doubles down on Trump impeachment push, say it's ‘bigger than politics’
- France's Yellow Vest protesters return to the streets enraged by billions pledged to rebuild Notre Dame
- Pete Buttigieg was voted ‘most likely to be president’ in high school, report says
- India's chief justice accused of sexual harassment
- Boy Scout ranch focuses on wildfire recovery as season nears
- Trump takes aim at ‘highly conflicted’ Mueller, ‘fake news media’ amid Russia report fallout
- Serbia's "Lady Macbeth" buried near late strongman Milosevic
- Robert De Niro calls Trump ‘wannabe gangster’: ‘This guy has proven himself to be a total loser’
- Senior British politician Diane Abbott apologizes after photo captures her drinking on train
- FBI, police conduct frantic search for missing boy, 5, in suburban Chicago
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- Avalanche beat Flames 5-1 in Game 5 to advance to 2nd round
- Kate Smith statue covered up in Philadelphia as late 'God Bless America' singer faces new scrutiny
- Matthews, Kapanen score late, Maple Leafs edge Bruins 2-1
- Celtics beat Pacers 104-96 to take 3-0 series lead
- Phil Knight on Tiger Woods’ 2019 Masters win: ‘Gave me goosebumps’ and ‘a few tears’
- Alabama alum and Chicago Bears defensive back Ha Ha Clinton-Dix has degree withheld over $1 debt
- Alabama alumni and Chicago Bears defensive back Ha Ha Clinton-Dix has degree withheld over $1 debt
- Rob Gronkowski has one-word response to denting Super Bowl trophy
- Baltimore Ravens owner commits $100G to help rebuild churches ruined in arson attacks
- Sharks start fast to stay alive, beat Golden Knights 5-2
- UFC fighter says he mistakenly gave blood sample to stranger
- Viral video shows 76ers in a moment of alleged post-flatulence