Susan Farley, a familiar face in Eastern Maine, has joined the WVII ABC 7 and Fox 22 News team.
Most recently Susan served as the executive director at the Ellsworth Area Chamber of Commerce, but now returns to her roots in news, a long history that began in 1987 when she held the position of news director at WDEA/ WWMJ radio stations. In 1990 she became the assignment editor at WABI-TV for six years. She left the station to run her own successful business while continuing to assist WABI in coverage of elections and other special events. She returned to WABI full-time in 2003 to serve as the station's Coastal Bureau chief for the next six years.
"I am very happy for this opportunity to return to the newsroom," said Farley. "I'm looking forward to working with the entire ABC 7/Fox 22 News team to bring quality news reporting to our viewers."
STATEWIDE - Thanksgiving is on Thursday and those who are planning to travel will have plenty of company on the roads and in the air.
BANGOR - Make a plan to bring the whole family to Dancing with the Greeks a week from this Saturday.
BANGOR - October will be a busy month at the Bangor Public Library, with a lineup that includes participation in an artwalk on Friday and an author talk by Maine novelist Jane Goodrich next week.
BANGOR - For some of those who need to store rare or valuable items, climate-controlled self storage might be the best option.
- Officials investigate 2 fatal snowmobile crashes
- Windham man arrested in early morning shooting
- Annual "Winter White Out" took place at Shaw's Saturday
- Ellsworth evaluating their EMS services
- Habitat for Humanity breaks ground on multi-unit building
- Popular spud used at local restaurants during basketball tourney
- Katahdin Area Winterfest underway
- Accused Patten bank robber appears in court
- One person killed, two injured in Belfast accident
- Accused dog killer back in court
- Man pleads guilty to meth lab charge
- Bangor's Winterfest set for Saturday
- AARP Maine hosting On Tap events for seniors
- Missing Delaware woman found after crash
- Everything is free at The Storehouse
- Mistrial declared in man's murder trial
- Graduation gown flap at Foxcroft Academy
- Jurors could see pay increase
- Police officer leaves pregnant waitress $100 tip along with 'lovely message' written on check
- German lawmaker wants to ban smartphones for kids under the age of 14
- Trump warns ISIS fighters may be released if European allies don't take them back
- Aurora shooting victim's heartbreaking text to his wife during rampage
- White House: We have strong legal ground for a national emergency at the border
- Vatican: US prelate accused of abuse not at high court
- Report: 58-year-old Joanna Smith gets a new tongue made from a vein and pieces of her arm
- UK-based man charged with inciting attack in Germany
- Pope Francis lifts suspension on Nicaraguan priest, poet
- Did the media fairly report the Jussie Smollett investigation?
- North Macedonia police report breaking up firearms ring
- Politicians who jumped on Jussie Smollett attack claim in awkward spot
- California man faces hate crime charges after punching 7-Eleven clerk, saying he 'hated Muslims'
- Chicago police no longer considering Jussie Smollett the victim of a hate crime
- Trump may veto legislation that blocks national emergency declaration
- WWE star Paige talks 'Fighting with my Family,' becoming the next Dwayne Johnson
- Dog reunited with owner after 8-month, 175-mile journey
- Brazil's #metoo moment: Spiritual guru accused of sex abuse
- What Is A Puja Ceremony? Inside Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas' Pre-Wedding Ritual
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Bobsled track worker narrowly escapes serious injury at World Cup event
- San Diego Fleet's Philip Nelson turns heads with improbable no-look pass
- Financially-strapped Italian soccer club fields seven players in 20-0 loss
- Orlando Apollos' Ryan Davis suffers spinal injury after colliding with teammate during game
- Pittsburgh Steelers' Antonio Brown takes jab at Ben Roethlisberger on social media
- Florida Panthers’ Barkov scores the ‘prettiest goal’ of the season, goes viral
- Red Sox pitcher Heath Hembree stands by earlier Trump endorsement
- Team LeBron rallies to beat Team Giannis, 178-164
- Former tennis champ Martina Navratilova criticized for comments about trans athletes
- Anthony Hamilton sings stirring rendition of national anthem at All-Star Game
- New-look Daytona 500 has a certain throwback feel
- Oklahoma City's Diallo leaps over Shaq to win dunk contest