Healthy ME (60)
HEALTHY ME- July is Ultraviolet (UV) Safety month. Dr. Janice Pelletier, a pediatrician who practices pediatric dermatology at Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center, came on to talk about ways to protect kids from the dangers of UV rays and the sun.
HEALTHY ME - Discussion continues on the topic of hernias for our Healthy ME segment. This morning, we welcomed Don Newell to our morning show to talk about his experience with hernia surgery using the robotic procedure at Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center.
HEALTHY ME - June is National Hernia Awareness Month.General surgeon Dr. Michelle Toder at Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center sat down on our morning show to discuss a robotic surgery used to assist various surgical procedures including hernia operations.
HEALTHY ME - Dr. Daniel Hetherman, general surgeon with Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center, joined our morning show to discuss hernia and abdominal wall repair.
HEALTHY ME - There's currently a nursing shortage across the nation, V.P. of Nursing at Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center joined our morning show to talk about the shortage, how it affects Maine, and what the hospital is doing to help those who are going to school for nursing.
HEALTHY ME - Kadine Johns of Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center joined our morning show Wednesday to talk about her experience as an international nurse. Johns migrated to the U.S. from Jamaica and said she's enjoyed working and living in Bangor.
HEALTHY ME - Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center is celebrating National Hospital week. Ali Worster, VP of Human Resources with the hospital, joined our morning team to explain how they're recognizing and honoring staff members.
HEALTHY ME - It's National Nurses Week, and next week is National Hospitals Week. Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center is celebrating both of them. Thomas Hummel from Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center came on to discuss why he went from a traveling nurse to staying with the hospital.
Healthy ME - April is National Donate Life month. Dr. Anthony Tannous, a trauma surgeon at Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center, joined our morning team to discuss the local impact of organ and tissue donation.
Healthy ME - Emily Doody is the Emergency Department and Critical Care Services Administrative Assistant at Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center. She joined our morning team to discuss common misconceptions associated with organ, eye and tissue donations.
- Grill fire spreads, destroys Parkman home
- Police investigating after body found in Augusta apartment
- Elderly woman killed in parking lot accident
- Attorney for accused murderer to ask state to drop charges
- Bangor PD's newest K9 team hits the streets
- PCHC reports possible data breach
- Bangor police seeking leads on vandalism cases
- Census Bureau: Mailing to Fairfield resident 'legit'
- Trial for man accused in stabbing death underway
- Orrington residents approve new $2.8M public safety building
- Fire and arc flash reported at Nine Dragons Paper in Old Town
- Accused murderer of 10-year-old girl to change plea
- State forest ranger suffers serious injuries
- Police issue census scam warning
- Public safety building referendum underway
- UPDATE: No injuries in Old Town mill fire
- No daytime parking Tuesday on Columbia Street
- 'Embedded in Harm's Way': FNC correspondent, photographer detail their 9 weeks with Marines in Iraq
- Apollo 11 astronaut Michael Collins recalls drinking coffee during 'lonely' Moon landing orbit
- Army prototypes range-doubling new artillery weapon to outgun Russia
- George Lopez says he purchased a plane ticket so a military member could attend the birth of his first child
- Eric Trump supports father's message to AOC's 'squad': 'If you don't love our country, leave'
- Andy Puzder: Raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour and families will have less money. Why Dems should worry
- Orange County reached settlement that allows cops to arrest homeless people in some areas
- North Carolina man clad only in tennis shoes told deputies he took ‘date rape’ drug: police
- Feds confirm ‘Ice Bae’ is a CBP officer, is free to use social media
- Pakistan arrests US-wanted terror suspect in Mumbai attacks
- Were the Vikings smoking pot while exploring Newfoundland?
- Front porch envy: 10 affordable ideas for making the neighbors jealous
- House orders Pentagon to reveal whether it turned ticks into biological weapons
- Trump’s harsh attacks produce the debate he wants, on Socialist Democrats
- Marc Thiessen: Dems are party of illegal immigration – Say Trump isn’t above law, but illegal immigrants are
- Utah boy selling ‘ice cold beer’ appears to be a savvy marketer
- Alyssa Milano raises eyebrows after announcing which candidate's fundraiser she'll be attending
- California police officer, veteran died in his sleep at 36: police
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- Former AL Cy Young winner tossed from Atlantic League game for outburst over robo ump's strike zone
- Reptile wrangler who retrieved alligator from Chicago lagoon throws first pitch before Cubs game
- Italian cyclist, 17, suffers gruesome injury during crash in Belgium race
- Texas says 10-win season not enough to be 'back' in Big 12
- Lawyer sentenced to 5 years for scamming Barkley, others
- Legal sports betting begins in upstate New York
- Bezuidenhout seeks Portrush 'revenge' after beta-blocker ban
- Woods trying to get up to speed for final major of year
- New York's Yankee Stadium hit by swarm of 25,000 bees before game
- NFL stars Keenan Allen, DeMarcus Lawrence blast 'Madden' over their player rating
- Tom Brady campaigns for better 'Madden' speed rating
- Washington Redskins' Alex Smith ditches leg brace 8 months after gruesome injury