Wednesday, 20 February 2013 15:59
Bangor - The Bangor Police Department says their detective, who's facing OUI charges stemming from an incident while he was on duty, has resigned.
Wednesday, 20 February 2013 08:15
East Madison - The top administrator at the Somerset County Jail is looking for work today after the Sheriff decided not to fund his position in a cost-cutting move.
Wednesday, 20 February 2013 08:12
Portland - A Portland man who allegedly robbed a bank yesterday didn't have long to enjoy his loot. Portland Police say 49-year-old Joseph Blais was apprehended about ten minutes after he fled from the KeyBank at One Monument Square with a thousand dollars at around 2 p.m. yesterday. Police say they found Blais at the corner of Cumberland Avenue and Chesnut Street, still dressed in the same clothes and in possession of a thousand dollars wrapped in a bank band. Blais is being held on a 15-thousand dollar bond and will make his first court appearance Friday.
Tuesday, 19 February 2013 18:21
AUGUSTA - Gun control, a controversial topic. However, if there is one thing lawmakers can agree on, that is preventing the names of gun owners being public information.
On Tuesday, Lawmakers joined together to support LD 576.
A resolve to protect concealed handgun permit information on a temporary basis.
Tuesday, 19 February 2013 17:39
PRESQUE ISLE - An Aroostook county man is dead after a four-vehicle crash in Presque Isle.
Tuesday, 19 February 2013 17:25
Tuesday, 19 February 2013 17:17
Tuesday, 19 February 2013 14:32
BANGOR - Senator Susan Collins paid a visit to the Bangor Rotary Club today, and the topic of discussion was the national debt.
Tuesday, 19 February 2013 11:15
Bangor - It's that time of year again...when the American Red Cross invites you to chill out and fill their need for blood donations while you have the chance to get your gas tank filled.
Tuesday, 19 February 2013 11:11
Bangor - A group of youngsters at the Good Samaritan Agency got quite the reward this morning after working hard to collect supplies for the Bangor Humane Society.
Tuesday, 19 February 2013 08:41
Augusta - An emergency bill before the state legislature would put a temporary moratorium on the public's right to see to concealed weapons permit data.
Tuesday, 19 February 2013 08:38
Orono - University of Maine graduate students are working to end potato blight.
Tuesday, 19 February 2013 08:33
Augusta - Bangor lawyer M. Ray Bradford, Junior will fill the unexpired term of Penobscot County Probate Judge Allan Woodcock.
- Restored train depot part of town's bicentennial bash
- Woman killed in I-95 crash identified
- Senator Collins casts 7,000th vote
- Historical society's summer tour season begins
- Belfast welcomes new businesses
- Maine adopts stricter car seat safety law
- Longtime Broadway business to close its doors
- Man arrested on drug charge to be extradited to Pennsylvania
- Governor signs bill creating automatic voter registration system
- I-95 crash in Howland leaves 1 dead
- Overnight repairs Thursday at Broadway, Burleigh intersection
- City wants to improve intersection
- Local man honored for 57 years with Greyhound
- A reminder when it comes to young wildlife..."if you care...leave them there"
- Pennsylvania men face drug charges after Medway search
- Two arrested in connection with Medway burglary
- Woman suing Harvard over slave portraits gains support of controversial prof's relatives
- Donald Trump Jr. mocks Roy Moore after campaign announcement, reigniting feud
- Biden, under fire for comments on segregationists, gave eulogies for Strom Thurmond, Robert Byrd
- China says Interpol ex-president confesses to bribe taking, wife suspects an imposter
- Situation Room briefing on Iran crisis concludes, as McConnell says 'measured' response is coming
- Connecticut theft suspect injured after worker activates trash compactor she was hiding in, police say
- Philadelphia police union calls commissioner ‘irresponsible’ amid investigation into alleged racist, anti-Muslim social media posts
- Rush Limbaugh: Media starting to turn on Biden, 'it's over' for him in 2020
- Judge vacates Arkansas man's death sentence in 1994 kidnap, murder of Texas girl
- Kansas man, Pennsylvania woman died suddenly in Dominican Republic, bringing US citizen death total to 11
- 'View' hosts press 2020 Dem on how much she sounds like Trump
- Adam Schiff pushes amendment to federal campaign law after Trump's foreign dirt comments
- Mother-in-law wears wedding dress to her son's wedding, but not for the reason people assumed
- Bernie Sanders battles MSNBC anchor over demanding Biden apology
- Putin says US military action against Iran would be a ‘catastrophe for the region’
- Kevin Spacey case: Court reveals graphic texts between accuser, his girlfriend
- Hero 9/11 first responder makes emotional plea in his "final interview" from hospice care
- Carrie Underwood gushes over Mike Fisher, reveals how she knew they were 'meant to be'
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- Ex-Oklahoma star Baker Mayfield revs up Red River Rivalry, rips Texas quarterback
- Los Angeles Lakers' Moritz Wagner apologizes for liking tweet defending George Zimmerman
- Kevin Durant recruitment stands pop up around New York City as Knicks fans hope to lure star to Big Apple
- Phil Mickelson comes to grim conclusion about chances of winning elusive US Open title
- Magic Johnson says he was giving Lakers front office notes on Anthony Davis trade
- One-handed baseball player, 13, has sights set on majors
- Toronto Raptors coach Nick Nurse on potential White House visit: 'Let's go see Trudeau'
- Argentina overcomes late 3-goal deficit, knocks out Scotland
- England beats Japan 2-0 to clinch top spot in Group D
- Hachimura hopes his success helps growth of Japan basketball
- Tampa Bay's Nikita Kucherov wins Hart, Lindsay at NHL Awards
- NFL teams up with NCAA for next round of safety improvements