Rachel joined the ABC 7 & FOX 22 news team in December 2018.
She graduated from Bridgewater State University where she majored in communications and accounting. While attending Bridgewater State, she co-anchored a lunch hour radio on their student run radio station. She also interned at WCVB in Boston and WPRI in Providence. Before coming here, she worked as an Associate Producer for the Sunrise shows at NBC10 in Rhode Island.
Rachel grew up in Taunton, Massachusetts. When she’s not working, you can find her running outdoors, eating ice cream, or cheering on the Red Sox!
You can reach her at [email protected]or send her a message on Twitter at @rmann_news
ORRINGTON- Acid rain throughout the years has damaged dozens of gravestones at the Dean Hill Cemetery.
STOCKTON SPRINGS- The sun was out and the weather was beautiful, but some beachgoers in Stockton Springs had a hard time enjoying themselves on Tuesday afternoon.
CORINTH- Deputies with the Penobscot County Sheriff's Department said they believe speed and alcohol played a role in a rollover accident early Sunday morning.
BELFAST- The Belfast planning board is currently reviewing the permit application from Nordic Aquafarms.
ELLSWORTH - Two dams are up for relicensing and some people don't think the company, Brookfield, should be granted a new one.
BANGOR- The Penobscot County Jail has been above capacity for some time and plans to build a new facility are underway.
PITTSFIELD- At a special meeting, town councilors unanimously voted to censure Councilor Debra Billings because of comments that she made after a council workshop last week.
- Alleged credit union robber accused of tampering with witness
- Police suspect body found to be that of Augusta transient
- Independence Day celebration stretches Acadia thin
- Stillwater Academy moving into former roller rink
- Grill fire spreads, destroys Parkman home
- Police investigating after body found in Augusta apartment
- Elderly woman killed in parking lot accident
- Attorney for accused murderer to ask state to drop charges
- Bangor PD's newest K9 team hits the streets
- PCHC reports possible data breach
- Bangor police seeking leads on vandalism cases
- Census Bureau: Mailing to Fairfield resident 'legit'
- Trial for man accused in stabbing death underway
- Hawaii telescope operators abandoned millions of dollars worth of instrumentation, evacuated employees amid Mauna Kea protests
- Omar introduces resolution defending boycott of Israel, likens it to boycotts of Nazi Germany, Soviet Union
- Will Omar and Tlaib get OK to visit Israel? It may be all up to Netanyahu
- Bernie Sanders says his $40 trillion Medicare-for-all plan would help US save money
- Victor Davis Hanson: America does not have be perfect to be good (despite what radical progressives tell us)
- Siblings who claimed income taxes 'against God's will' ordered to pay $1.4 million
- Miley Cyrus twerks, takes the FaceApp challenge and sees 'them aliens' in Twitter posts
- At least 12 believed dead, 35 injured in arson at Japanese film studio
- DNA from cigarette butts links man to 12-year-old's kidnapping, sexual assault: prosecutors
- Harris stands by debate attacks against Biden: We have to 'remember our history'
- LAPD officer linked to two separate rape cases by DNA 'cold match': police
- Airline deletes tweet about where to sit on plane to best survive crash
- Famed Crystal Cathedral reopens as Roman Catholic church after $72M renovation
- Creator of 'Storm Area 51' comes forward after satirical Facebook page takes off
- 6-year-old girl killed in freak golf course accident
- Florida dad threw son, 5, into ocean to ‘teach him to swim’: cops
- Thousands of Puerto Ricans gather to demand governor's resignation
- Trump hosts victims of religious persecution at White House
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- Angels pitcher Noe Ramirez suspended for 3 games
- Dodgers' Roberts surprised Jansen changed mind on injury
- Lawyer to be Mexico's first body builder at Pan Am Games
- Dillon, Etienne among top runners in ACC Atlantic Division
- Former Auburn assistant basketball coach avoids prison
- Portrush attendance 2nd highest in British Open history
- Pumpsie Green, first black player on Boston Red Sox, dies at 85
- Former Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens was among those who watched Babe Ruth call his shot
- Arizona Cardinals cut lineman Desmond Harrison after warrant reportedly issued for his arrest
- Chicago Bears' Cordarrelle Patterson has interesting thoughts on being a Super Bowl champion
- World Cup champ Allie Long receives new key to New York City after first one was stolen
- Naomi Osaka on driving force behind her will to succeed: 'Be the best or I'm going to be homeless'