John Wagoner joined the ABC 7 and FOX 22 sports team in September 2018.>
He is a recent graduate of the University of South Carolina, where he gained experience in multiple newsrooms across the Carolinas, as well as working with ESPN U and CBS Sports. John was a member of Student Gamecock Television in his time at South Carolina, where he did everything from sketch comedy to producing their sports show, Capital City Sports.
John loves all sports from curling to cricket, and although he’s never lived north of the Mason-Dixon Line, he’s excited to get to know the sports landscape of eastern Maine!
You can get in touch with him at [email protected] or on Twitter @jwagonersports.
Old Town - Old Town High School shared a picture yesterday showing three members of the Old Town/Orono hockey coaching staff who made the trip down to see Street at the Boston Children's Hospital.
LINCOLN - The Lynx exploded out to a ten point lead at the end of the tbird quarter, after a slow first half, and didn't look back.
BANGOR - It was an exciting night for Red Sox fans across the state, as multiple hot stove events were held to help bridge the gap between the end of the season and the start of spring training.
ORONO - Amidst the Maine men's basketball team continuing to make positive strides, it's trying to make a positive impact on the community while it tries for its first home conference win Wednesday night.
BANGOR - The game got off to an explosive start, with both teams trading three pointers and even a dunk by Deering's Loki Anda.
BANGOR - The Black led by as many as 24, but the closest Albany would get is a six point deficit.
Blanca Millan led the team in scoring with 27 points, shooting 10-14 from the field.
Albany had four of their five starters in double digits, including Amanda Kantzy who went 4 for 7 on three pointers.
Maine moves to 11-6, but improve to 4-0 in conference; their best start since 2004.
Head coach Amy Vachon said after the game: "I think you saw some times that we played really well and when we're playing really well we're a really tough team. We just have to find that consistency through the entire game."
An incomplete performance, but a win nonetheless.
BUCKSPORT - The Eagles employed transition offense to put a double digit margin between them and the Bucks before halftime.
HAMPDEN - In the far corner of "The Stable" precariously located beside the visitors locker room, you'll find the Hampden Academy student section.
- One man killed in Buckfield head-on accident
- New partnership looks to help small businesses
- Fire destroys Eastbrook home
- New EZ Mart opens in Hermon
- Dysart's now has AEDs
- Lawmaker wants to change referendum process
- Hallowell woman drives car through garage
- List of accused former priests includes 7 who taught in Maine
- Westbrook river ice disk goes viral
- Children's Caucus recommends investing in early learning
- Vigil honors Martin Luther King and his message
- Darling's receives award for work with The Courageous Steps Project
- Holden police to host "Warm Up Wednesday"
- Free YMCA memberships for employees affected by shutdown
- Accused dog killer may face additional jail time
- Fox News @ Night – Wednesday, January 16
- Hannity – Wednesday, January 16
- 8 things you didn't know about Candace Cameron Bure
- Renting your home? Here's 7 things a traveler never want to see
- Joey Fatone says there’s no *NSYNC reunion being planned but ‘never say never’
- FBI records, emails, Social Security numbers exposed in massive data leak, security experts say
- The Ingraham Angle – Wednesday, January 16
- Ocasio-Cortez's latest role on Capitol Hill: Twitter tutor for House Democrats
- John Stossel: Government shutdown lessons -- We could take a chainsaw to so much of government
- Dan Bongino: Hey, Rep. Ocasio-Cortez, show us how it's done and donate 70 percent of your income to the government
- Tammy Bruce: It's time to stand up and stop this pathological frenzy to marginalize boys and men
- March for Life -- Here's why I (still) march
- Jason Chaffetz: The Senate should vote to open the government, fund the wall and force Dems to vote 'nay'
- In latest reversal, Gillibrand now supports letting illegal immigrants get driver's licenses
- Tucker Carlson Tonight – Wednesday, January 16
- 'So much stupidity' surrounding battle over border wall: Jonah Goldberg
- Dispute at IHOP restaurant in Alabama leads to 2 shooting deaths, 1 injury, police say
- Raleigh cop, now fighting for his life, was shot multiple times at close range, report says
- What Is A Puja Ceremony? Inside Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas' Pre-Wedding Ritual
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Ex-NFLer Richie Incognito went into hiding after online 'threat' by teammate he allegedly bullied, report says
- NFL, NBA and MLB come around to sports betting after realizing it could be a cash cow
- Knicks' Enes Kanter subject of Turkey international arrest warrant request
- Ex-NFL Pro Bowl wide receiver details past relationship with Jeff Bezos' girlfriend Lauren Sanchez
- Miami Dolphins beat writer dismisses Colin Kaepernick, says Satan would be better quarterback
- John Wetteland, former World Series MVP, allegedly forced young relative to perform sex act on him, police say
- Atlanta Falcons player Takkarist McKinley undergoes mental evaluation after hotel 'incident': report
- Austin FC to become Major League Soccer's 27th team in 2021
- Super Bowl LIII planners in Atlanta: This shutdown means ‘uncharted territory’
- Reggie Bush says Clemson’s fast food spread from Trump was ‘disrespectful on so many levels’
- New York Jets' Adam Gase's intense look goes viral during introductory press conference
- Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova offer different reactions to emotional opponents after their matches