Andrew Badillo joined the ABC 7 and FOX 22 sports team in August 2017.
Before ABC 7 and FOX 22, Andrew graduated from Quinnipiac University with a degree in broadcast journalism. At Quinnipiac, Andrew was a member of the school's student-run television station, Q30 Television, where he served as its general manager, vice president, sports anchor and reporter. He gained experience covering Quinnipiac Athletics and was recognized by the Society of Professional Journalists and College Media Association for his work.
In addition to his experience at Q30, Andrew also gained professional experience at MLB Network and News 12 Connecticut.
Originally from Orangeburg, New York, Andrew is excited to get his career started in Bangor. He is especially eager to get to know the great local sports community in the North Region.
Andrew can be contacted at [email protected] or on Twitter @andrewbadillo99.
ORONO - Despite another disappointing finish to its season Maine men's hockey can hold its head up knowing its taken home some postseason awards.
ORONO - When Maine women's basketball saw it's name flash onto the screen of the NCAA Tournament bracket reveal show it was excited, but not surprised.
ORONO - Maine men's hockey has lost two of its top scorers. Captain and forward Chase Pearson as well as defenseman Brady Keeper have signed NHL contracts forgoing their remaining time in Orono.
BANGOR - It's not everyday a major league baseball legend comes up to Eastern Maine. Saturday Red Sox fans got a special treat as one of the best Red Sox hurlers of all time spent the night talking baseball.
BOSTON - Maine men's hockey fell to Northeastern 2-1 in the first round of the Hockey East playoffs. Brady Keeper scored the lone goal for the Black Bears.
BANGOR - For Maine women's basketball the road to its second consecutive America East title was drastically different.
HAMPDEN - Madison unified basketball beat Hampden 58-53 to claim the Northern Maine championship. Madison will play Westbrook in the state title game.
ORONO - Maine men's basketball has lost another key piece of its team to transfer as guard Isaiah White has announced his decision to transfer upon graduation.
- Raid yields arrest, heroin seizure
- Bangor church hosting law enforcement dinner
- Bill aims to require reflectors on wagons
- Indigenous Peoples' Day step closer to becoming statewide
- Ranked-choice voting up for debate again
- Schools facing shortage of substitutes
- Panel takes up outdoor seating fees
- Man charged with strangling girlfriend
- Man charged with murdering roommate
- Police identify 2 killed in alleged murder-suicide in Gardiner
- House approves proposal to change Columbus Day to Indigenous Peoples' Day
- Gov. Mills signs law to protect health care coverage
- St. Albans man struck, killed by own truck on I-95 in Mass.
- Police investigating suspected murder-suicide in Gardiner
- Etna fire leaves man without home
- Fire destroys Thomas Farms' barn
- Man who caused fatal crash back in court
- Woman charged with manslaughter in boy's hot-vehicle death
- Tennessee Democratic Party chairwoman apologizes for calling state ‘racist’
- Albania opposition holds new rally, calls for early election
- Hundreds of illegal immigrants released into US amid overcrowding at detention facilities
- Citigroup to sell more than $1B in Venezuelan gold in blow to Maduro regime, reports say
- Luke Perry contemplated giving up Hollywood before finding fame in ‘90210,’ former agent claims in doc
- Cash-strapped R. Kelly seeks judge’s permission to fly to Dubai for concerts
- Dem Hickenlooper's tale of taking his mom to see 'Deep Throat' has town hall audience roaring
- Pakistan sentences 2 men to life terms in 2017 student death
- The Ingraham Angle – Wednesday, March 20
- Tucker Carlson Tonight – Wednesday, March 20
- Jordanian king vows to protect Jerusalem holy sites
- The Story w/ Martha MacCallum – Wednesday, March 20
- Slain Washington state deputy ID’d, mourned by community as 'one of our finest'
- Palestinian official: Israel kill unarmed man in West Bank
- South Korea police accuse 4 of secretly filming hotel guests
- Taiwan leader tours Pacific allies, with Hawaii stopover
- Pompeo heads to Lebanon, where Hezbollah is at peak strength
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- UC Berkeley student accuses football players, coaches of sexual harassment in Facebook post
- Peyton Manning and ESPN reportedly meet to discuss ‘Monday Night Football’ job
- UCLA student had no business playing for top soccer program: report
- Nevada men's basketball stars credit their mother with getting them this far: 'That's why we are who we are'
- New Jersey wrestling referee who made competitor cut dreadlocks alleges defamation, emotional distress
- Marlins CEO Derek Jeter's rocky relationship with Giancarlo Stanton led to threat, trade to Yankees: book
- Team USA caps off win at Special Olympics World Games with incredible buzzer-beater
- NCAA men's basketball tournament features highly touted NBA Draft prospects
- GRAPHIC VIDEO: Brother of WWE legend Kurt Angle arrested for allegedly tossing child by neck
- San Francisco Giants CEO won't face charges for altercation with wife caught on video, authorities say
- SF Giants CEO won't face charges for altercation with wife caught on video, authorities say
- Ex-Auburn assistant Chuck Person pleads guilty in college basketball bribery scandal