Andrew Badillo joined the ABC 7 and FOX 22 sports team in August 2017.
Before ABC 7 and FOX 22, Andrew graduated from Quinnipiac University with a degree in broadcast journalism. At Quinnipiac, Andrew was a member of the school's student-run television station, Q30 Television, where he served as its general manager, vice president, sports anchor and reporter. He gained experience covering Quinnipiac Athletics and was recognized by the Society of Professional Journalists and College Media Association for his work.
In addition to his experience at Q30, Andrew also gained professional experience at MLB Network and News 12 Connecticut.
Originally from Orangeburg, New York, Andrew is excited to get his career started in Bangor. He is especially eager to get to know the great local sports community in the North Region.
Andrew can be contacted at [email protected] or on Twitter @andrewbadillo99.
CORINTH - Cancer is a disease that impacts everyone, whether it's a family member, friend, classmate. It's horrific, but it always seems to bring out the best in people.
BANGOR - It was a special night for Kissy Walker as Husson women's basketball beat SUNY Canton 64-55 for Walker's 500th career win.
HERMON - Hermon girls basketball breezed by MDI 47-33 Thursday night to move into first place in Class B North.
ORONO - As national signing day approaches, coaches are busy on the recruiting trail. It's meant double duty for new Maine football head coach Nick Charlton as he's also had to fill some vacancies on his coaching staff.
BANGOR - Lewiston boys hockey marched into Bangor and took it to the Rams beating them 5-2 at Sawyer Arena Wednesday night.
BANGOR - With a 5-point lead and 28 seconds left Maine men's basketball looked to be in good position for a win...then the wheels came off.
- Women's march in Downtown Bangor
- Bangor women's march
- Real estate website says Bangor mall is up for auction
- Augusta police investigating Big Apple robbery
- Police identify man who died in Old Town crash
- Maine's Janet Mills sets trend with state-shaped pendant
- Lawmaker wants books with graphic content banned
- Katahdin region leaders looking to future
- Mountain hike to honor Cpl. Eugene Cole
- Event highlights work done by nonprofits
- Gov. Mills creates Office of Innovation and the Future
- Local bank aiding unpaid federal workers during shutdown
- Red Cross issues emergency call for blood donors
- Charges dropped against alleged Newport shooter
- 4 border activists convicted of entering refuge, aiding illegal immigrants
- Trump gets another invitation to deliver State of Union address away from DC
- Video shows students in confrontation with Native Americans, prompting apology from Catholic diocese, high school
- THIS man might get Trump and Dems to reach a deal on border security and reopening government
- Trump's compromise immigration deal is a good one but Dems will do anything to deprive him of a win
- Battle between President Trump and Speaker Pelosi gets heated
- The ball is now in the Democrats’ court after Trump proposes a new border security plan
- Hoyer urges Trump, McConnell to stop 'holding government hostage and end the shutdown'
- Two dueling Women’s March rallies drew thousands of supporters in Manhattan
- Trump cancels Pelosi’s trip abroad after telling him to delay the State of the Union
- Can Democrats afford to turn down a border security proposal that includes a DACA deal?
- Dr. Marc Siegel: Diabetes and America – We can't afford more deaths because of rising insulin prices
- Trump offers immigration compromise to end partial shutdown; Dems cool to offer
- Missouri woman arrested after son, 2, falls out of her car and is fatally struck
- Trump expected to propose deal linking wall funding and DACA to end partial shutdown
- President Trump set to make major announcement on border security funding and partial government shutdown
- Trump at presidential halfway mark: Where he stands on campaign promises
- What is the economic impact of the partial government shutdown?
- What Is A Puja Ceremony? Inside Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas' Pre-Wedding Ritual
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Boston Bruins goalie Tuukka Rask leaves NHL game with concussion after hard collision
- John Coughlin, two-time US pairs skating champion, dies by suicide day after being suspended
- Patriots, Chiefs will face frigid temperatures in AFC title game in Kansas City
- Los Angeles Lakers' Michael Beasley attempts to enter game with wrong shorts
- Bull that killed professional rider Mason Lowe will remain on PBR circuit, CEO says
- Eagles receiver surprises schoolkids who wrote to him after crushing NFL playoff loss
- Enes Kanter's concerns about potential assassination over political views taken 'very seriously' by NBA
- Kyrie Irving called LeBron James to apologize: ‘I wanted to be the guy who led us to a championship’
- Connecticut, Tulsa men's basketball coaches ejected after handshake at midcourt
- Carolina Panthers' Christian McCaffrey sending two Army veterans to Super Bowl
- Former NFL lineman must stand trial for threats against ex-teammate accused of bullying him, report says
- Ex-NFLer Richie Incognito went into hiding after online 'threat' by teammate he allegedly bullied, report says