Andrew Badillo joined the ABC 7 and FOX 22 sports team in August 2017.
Before ABC 7 and FOX 22, Andrew graduated from Quinnipiac University with a degree in broadcast journalism. At Quinnipiac, Andrew was a member of the school's student-run television station, Q30 Television, where he served as its general manager, vice president, sports anchor and reporter. He gained experience covering Quinnipiac Athletics and was recognized by the Society of Professional Journalists and College Media Association for his work.
In addition to his experience at Q30, Andrew also gained professional experience at MLB Network and News 12 Connecticut.
Originally from Orangeburg, New York, Andrew is excited to get his career started in Bangor. He is especially eager to get to know the great local sports community in the North Region.
Andrew can be contacted at [email protected] or on Twitter @andrewbadillo99.
SMITHFIELD, Rhode Island - Fanny Wadling's 16 point, 10 rebound double-double led Maine women's basketball to a 7457 win over Bryant Tuesday night.
AUGUSTA - The Maine Principals Association has announced the times for Friday and Saturday's high school football state championships.
FRISCO, Texas - After its 28-9 win over Richmond, Maine football is guaranteed at least a share of the CAA title. A spot the Black Bears haven't been in since 2013.
BREWER - Brewer student athletes got in the giving mood a little early this year as they went around neighborhoods in Brewer to collect food for those in need.
BANGOR - Husson women's basketball opened up its season with a 59-53 win over Central Maine Community College Monday night at Newman Gymnasium.
BRUNSWICK - No. 3 Brunswick football hung on to beat No. 4 Lawrence 14-10 to advance to the Class B title game.
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Former Orono girls cross country standout Hannah Steelman has become the first Wofford College cross country athlete to qualify for the national tournament.
- Addison woman indicted on manslaughter, other charges
- Hermon woman to appear in court on drug charge
- Incumbent US Rep. Poliquin asks court to stop vote count
- Sec. of State addresses voting machine trouble
- Community helping family who lost home in fire
- Annual dinner brings people together to thank veterans
- Police searching for missing Rangeley man
- Ballot scanning continues for ranked choice votes
- Wardens locate missing hunter
- New veteran license plates are unveiled
- First responders save Garland home threatened by barn fire
- Chlorine gas leak prompts Orono lab evacation
- Democrat Harder upsets GOP US Rep. Denham in agricultural California district
- Florida Dem Gillum condemns county for accepting email, fax votes -- despite previous calls to count every vote
- Texas education board to keep Hillary Clinton, Helen Keller in curriculum
- US could lose a war with China or Russia as global dominance wanes: report
- Swedish parliament rejects proposed government
- Photographer says he told students to 'wave goodbye' in controversial photo: report
- Fox News @ Night – Tuesday, November 13
- What to expect from House leadership battles?
- NY bill would allow illegals to apply for driver's licenses
- Records: FBI met with man accused of threatening synagogue
- Hannity – Tuesday, November 13
- After cease-fire, Israel captures Gaza assailant on border
- William Shatner talks new Christmas album, guest stars and getting help from a military veteran
- 'Making a Murderer': Steven Avery's attorney says her client 'will never give up' to prove his innocence
- North America's oldest mummy sheds light on ancient migrations
- Tucker Carlson Tonight – Tuesday, November 13
- Woman returns Tennessee boy's stolen American Bully puppy
- House Democrats to investigate Trump and his impact on DOJ, FBI
- Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Donate $500K To Woolsey Fire Relief After Losing Their Home
- An NYPD Officer Belts Out To The Backstreet Boys Over Patrol Car Speaker
- Jaden Smith Called Tyler The Creator His 'Boyfriend': Find Out How Tyler Reacted!
- Camila Mendes Reveals Why BF Charles Melton Gave Her A Special Nickname
- Stan Lee, Marvel Comics Co-Creator & Icon, Dies At 95
- Ben Affleck Is Not Back In Rehab: Here's What He's Actually Been Up To
- Pippa Middleton Names Her Baby Boy After Her And Husband James' Family Members (Reports)
- Emily Ratajkowski Rocks A Teeny Tiny Bikini In Australia
- Travis Scott Says Seeing The Placenta Totally Freaked Him Out During The Birth of Baby Stormi
- Kylie Jenner Skips Out On 2018 People's Choice Awards: Where Was She!?
- Kris Jenner Wears Her Sunglasses At Night & Indoors At 2018 People's Choice Awards
- Scarlett Johansson Sizzles In A Corset-Style Top As She Wins Big At 2018 People's Choice Awards
- Chiefs fans frustrated after NFL moves game vs. Rams from Mexico City to Los Angeles
- Rutgers women's basketball coach C. Vivian Stringer wins 1,000th game
- NFL moves Rams-Chiefs showdown from Mexico City due to field conditions
- Mike Francesa, sports radio legend, eulogizes Marvel's Stan Lee: 'Oh, who cares?'
- New York Giants, San Francisco 49ers played in 'very unhealthy' conditions due to California wildfires
- Serena Williams GQ cover sparks outcry
- Ex-Seattle Mariners official accuses team's top brass of making racist comments
- GRAPHIC VIDEO: Brooklyn Nets' Caris Levert sustains severe leg injury, players 'were crying'
- Warriors fans can purchase tickets for $100, but you can't see the court
- New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton smashed fire alarm before kickoff in Cincinnati, report says
- LeBron James says smoke from California wildfire affected him during game in Sacramento
- Los Angeles Rams call 'Halle Berry' before snapping ball, actress responds