Andrew Badillo joined the ABC 7 and FOX 22 sports team in August 2017.
Before ABC 7 and FOX 22, Andrew graduated from Quinnipiac University with a degree in broadcast journalism. At Quinnipiac, Andrew was a member of the school's student-run television station, Q30 Television, where he served as its general manager, vice president, sports anchor and reporter. He gained experience covering Quinnipiac Athletics and was recognized by the Society of Professional Journalists and College Media Association for his work.
In addition to his experience at Q30, Andrew also gained professional experience at MLB Network and News 12 Connecticut.
Originally from Orangeburg, New York, Andrew is excited to get his career started in Bangor. He is especially eager to get to know the great local sports community in the North Region.
Andrew can be contacted at [email protected] or on Twitter @andrewbadillo99.
SAN JOSE, Cost Rica - University of Maine track star, James Olivier continues to prove everyone wrong, including himself.
BANGOR - Old Town senior league baseball committed 5 errors in its 8-4 loss to New Hampshire in the senior league east regional tournament.
SACO - The 30th annual Maine Shrine Lobster Bowl Classic start time has been moved back to 5:30 p.m. as the state prepares for potential record-setting temperatures Saturday.
BANGOR - Maryland defeated Massachusetts 5-3 and Delaware held off Pennsylvania on Day 1 of the Senior League East Regional Tournament.
BANGOR - Mansfield Stadium is like grandma's house. You're always welcome to stop by, if you need something it's always there for you and you know you'll be taken care.
ORONO - Tanesha Sutton has signed a contract with the Norrköping Dolphins a team in Sweden's top basketball league.
CAPE COD, MA - Cody Pasic ended his senior season as one of Maine baseball's best hitters and he's continued his hot streak in the Cape league this summer.
- Downeast Horizons residents treated to lumberjack show
- Astronomy center marking moon landing's 50th anniversary
- Hospital officials, nurses at odds over contract
- Bangor police investigating window smashings
- Grower: Strawberry crop 'very, very good'
- Tribute to Bangor attorney raises $10,000 to fight cancer
- Humane society offers pet safety tips during heatwave
- Augusta police seeking Quick Mart robber
- Gouldsboro man accused of stealing, burning SUV
- Man arrested after Waldo stabbing
- Guilty verdict in trial of Lewiston man
- Rollover ties up traffic on I-95
- Lincoln Loon Festival returns
- Robbery suspect accused of witness tampering
- Lane closure on Main Street due to construction
- Hudson teen dies in crash
- Nevada girl, 9, dies days after wind blew bounce house into power lines
- Biden joined by son Hunter on campaign trail at California fundraiser
- WATCH: Veteran climbs flag pole, fixes American flag at Navy SEAL monument
- Florida sheriff orders investigation into Jeffrey Epstein's work release program
- Fred Fleitz: Iran’s seizure of two oil tankers was a stupid move – It could boost European support for Trump
- Lawmakers call for Puerto Rico's governor to step down amid widespread protests on island
- Utah city will replace ‘dummy’ cameras at park where Mackenzie Lueck was last seen
- Intruder detained after jumping on wing of Nigeria plane prior to takeoff
- 'The View' co-host awkwardly confuses John Hickenlooper with Jay Inslee during interview
- Ousted Planned Parenthood head says she tried to 'depoliticize' group
- Michelle Obama seemingly swipes at Trump amid 'send her back' controversy
- Dems plot strategy for grilling Mueller ahead of highly-anticipated testimony
- Ex-NSA contractor gets nine years in prison for stealing classified documents
- Drone targets base of Iran-backed militia in northern Iraq
- Apollo 11 astronaut’s punch almost ended in battery charges
- Trump slams Dem support for ‘Squad,’ accuses progressives of trash-talking US
- AOC: Trump can't conceive of an immigration system without torture, hurting 'innocent people'
- Apollo 11: Former officer on recovery ship USS Hornet recalls watching astronauts' 'amazing' return with President Nixon
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- Reigning time-trial world champion Rohan Dennis quits Tour de France in midstage
- Massachusetts teens hailed for giving spare Red Sox ticket to homeless man
- Ex-New York Giants offensive lineman Mitch Petrus dies of heat stroke at age 32
- Kansas City Chiefs star Tyreek Hill won't be suspended by NFL over child abuse allegations
- Tiger Woods hints health, 'Father Time', is an issue after first round struggles at The Open: 'Just the way it's going to be'
- Miami Dolphins' Kendrick Norton released from hospital 2 weeks after losing arm in crash
- Man who allegedly stole Super Bowl champion's rings stopped with help from 'Pawn Stars' shop
- Oklahoma City Thunder officials receive threatening voicemail after Paul George trade, police say
- US Open plans to bend rules to make sure they get Coco Gauff
- Ex-UFC fighter Abel 'Killa' Trujillo charged with sexual exploitation of child: reports
- Baker Mayfield's annoying Instagram habit courted future wife
- Baker Mayfield trashes New York Giants fans in defense of Odell Beckham Jr