Assistant News Director
T.J. Tremble joined WVII ABC 7 and WFVX FOX 22 in March 2016.
He was raised in Bangor, attended Bangor schools and graduated from John Bapst High School. He attended the University of Maine, studying political science.
He started his news career at the Camden Herald, many years ago. He also worked for the Bangor Daily News in Rockland, Belfast and Bangor.
He entered broadcast journalism as news director for WQCB-FM, Brewer. For Many years he worked behind the scenes in radio and television.
Recently, he worked as a news reporter for Zone Radio Corporation in Bangor [WZON-AM, WKIT-FM and WZLO-FM.
He has received reporting awards from the Maine Press Association, Maine Association of Broadcasters and the Maine Associated Press Broadcasters Association.
He is married, with three adult children and three grandchildren.
ELLSWORTH - It's sometimes hard for those who have lost a loved one to truly enjoy life during the coldest months in Maine, which is why a Hancock county group is hosting several winter grief support groups.
AUGUSTA - This year, delay, dissension and divisiveness could easily characterize Maine's legislative session.
STATEWIDE - While the number of meth labs being busted by Maine drug agents has dropped in the past couple of years, the state's top drug agent says meth is showing up in Maine in greater numbers than ever.
BANGOR - Students in Bangor held a baby shower Wednesday to celebrate a woman who gave birth this month -- and as a way of giving back to the community.
AUGUSTA - Tuesday was a day of mandatory orientation meetings for lawmakers but before getting down to business, Maine Senate leaders outlined their priorities for the coming 129th session.
FRANKFORT - Snow-covered roads were blamed for a Sunday morning accident that sent a car skidding into Marsh Stream next to U.S. Route 1A.
BUCKSPORT - A year ago, the death of a Bucksport toddler was ruled a murder and yet police haven't yet made an arrest. Now, friends of the family say that closure is needed.
- One man killed in Buckfield head-on accident
- New partnership looks to help small businesses
- Fire destroys Eastbrook home
- New EZ Mart opens in Hermon
- Dysart's now has AEDs
- Lawmaker wants to change referendum process
- Hallowell woman drives car through garage
- List of accused former priests includes 7 who taught in Maine
- Westbrook river ice disk goes viral
- Children's Caucus recommends investing in early learning
- Vigil honors Martin Luther King and his message
- Darling's receives award for work with The Courageous Steps Project
- Holden police to host "Warm Up Wednesday"
- Free YMCA memberships for employees affected by shutdown
- Accused dog killer may face additional jail time
- The Ingraham Angle – Wednesday, January 16
- Ocasio-Cortez's latest role on Capitol Hill: Twitter tutor for House Democrats
- John Stossel: Government shutdown lessons -- We could take a chainsaw to so much of government
- Dan Bongino: Hey, Rep. Ocasio-Cortez, show us how it's done and donate 70 percent of your income to the government
- Tammy Bruce: It's time to stand up and stop this pathological frenzy to marginalize boys and men
- March for Life -- Here's why I (still) march
- Jason Chaffetz: The Senate should vote to open the government, fund the wall and force Dems to vote 'nay'
- In latest reversal, Gillibrand now supports letting illegal immigrants get driver's licenses
- Tucker Carlson Tonight – Wednesday, January 16
- 'So much stupidity' surrounding battle over border wall: Jonah Goldberg
- Dispute at IHOP restaurant in Alabama leads to 2 shooting deaths, 1 injury, police say
- Raleigh cop, now fighting for his life, was shot multiple times at close range, report says
- Drunken driver who killed 24-year-old mother gets probation: reports
- The Story w/ Martha MacCallum – Wednesday, January 16
- Liam Neeson's nephew dies 5 years after injuring head in 20-foot fall
- ISIS attack in Syria kills 4 Americans as US plans troop withdrawal
- DEA's first steps to catch 'El Chapo' revealed in court
- Pelosi facing backlash for telling Trump to delay his State of the Union address
- What Is A Puja Ceremony? Inside Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas' Pre-Wedding Ritual
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- NFL, NBA and MLB come around to sports betting after realizing it could be a cash cow
- Knicks' Enes Kanter subject of Turkey international arrest warrant request
- Ex-NFL Pro Bowl wide receiver details past relationship with Jeff Bezos' girlfriend Lauren Sanchez
- Miami Dolphins beat writer dismisses Colin Kaepernick, says Satan would be better quarterback
- John Wetteland, former World Series MVP, allegedly forced young relative to perform sex act on him, police say
- Atlanta Falcons player Takkarist McKinley undergoes mental evaluation after hotel 'incident': report
- Austin FC to become Major League Soccer's 27th team in 2021
- Super Bowl LIII planners in Atlanta: This shutdown means ‘uncharted territory’
- Reggie Bush says Clemson’s fast food spread from Trump was ‘disrespectful on so many levels’
- New York Jets' Adam Gase's intense look goes viral during introductory press conference
- Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova offer different reactions to emotional opponents after their matches
- Philadelphia Eagles' Michael Bennett confronts cameraman after loss