Assistant News Director/Reporter
T.J. Tremble joined WVII ABC 7 and WFVX FOX 22 in March 2016.
He was raised in Bangor, attended Bangor schools and graduated from John Bapst High School. He attended the University of Maine, studying political science.
He started his news career at the Camden Herald, many years ago. He also worked for the Bangor Daily News in Rockland, Belfast and Bangor.
He entered broadcast journalism as news director for WQCB-FM, Brewer. For Many years he worked behind the scenes in radio and television.
Recently, he worked as a news reporter for Zone Radio Corporation in Bangor [WZON-AM, WKIT-FM and WZLO-FM.
He has received reporting awards from the Maine Press Association, Maine Association of Broadcasters and the Maine Associated Press Broadcasters Association.
He is married, with three adult children and three grandchildren.
BANGOR - A LaGrange man will spend the next five years in jail in connection with an escape attempt last year that involved stealing a police car.
BANGOR - A Bangor judge is deciding whether to send a Cutler man back to prison or give him one more chance at rehabilitation.
BANGOR - Some voters in Bangor and Orono will head to the polls Tuesday to fill the vacant House of Representatives seat for District 124.
BANGOR - Emera Maine crews are making repairs to restore service to about 3,000 customers in the Blue Hill area.
ORLAND - Fire officials said that a 40-year-old Orland man died when fire destroyed his home early Monday night.
ELLSWORTH - It's sometimes hard for those who have lost a loved one to truly enjoy life during the coldest months in Maine, which is why a Hancock county group is hosting several winter grief support groups.
AUGUSTA - This year, delay, dissension and divisiveness could easily characterize Maine's legislative session.
STATEWIDE - While the number of meth labs being busted by Maine drug agents has dropped in the past couple of years, the state's top drug agent says meth is showing up in Maine in greater numbers than ever.
BANGOR - Students in Bangor held a baby shower Wednesday to celebrate a woman who gave birth this month -- and as a way of giving back to the community.
AUGUSTA - Tuesday was a day of mandatory orientation meetings for lawmakers but before getting down to business, Maine Senate leaders outlined their priorities for the coming 129th session.
- Hey Bangor: Did you handle a bat last weekend?
- Bill would tighten OUI laws
- Hey Bangor: Did you handle a bat last weekend?
- Students get glimpse into criminal justice system
- Police charge man with assaulting infant son
- Preliminary report on Presque Isle plane crash
- Man indicted on child sex charges
- Man sentenced for stealing cruiser in escape attempt
- Cancer patients need drivers
- Skowhegan Maple Festival opens Friday
- TRIO, Gear Up in spotlight at State House
- Bill seeks to raise ambulance reimbursements
- Mayo Regional, Northern Lights merger advancing
- Wood boiler likely cause of farm fire
- OOB murder suspect appears in court
- Downs to be held without bail
- Patriots owner Kraft says ‘I am truly sorry’ in first public comments since prostitution bust
- Will House Democrats continue to investigate Trump once the findings of the Mueller report are released?
- Andrew McCarthy: We need full disclosure of Mueller report and material about his investigation
- Kelly Ripa taunts daughter Lola after she ‘reports’ video of dad Mark Consuelos’ abs
- 'It was very close to an abort': How the nerve-wracking final seconds of the Apollo 11 Moon landing unfolded
- 5,000 nationalists protest corruption in Ukraine
- Rafi Eitan, leader of Israeli spy mission to capture Nazi Adolph Eichmann, dies at 92
- Mexican officials pick up 21 lost migrants south of Texas
- 115 reported dead after attack on central Malian village
- Florida detectives investigate massage parlor murder, seek person of interest
- Mark Morgan says after working for Mueller for 12 years he knows no stone was left unturned in his investigation
- The Latest: 100 people evacuated from cruise ship off Norway
- Former prosecutor says the Mueller report could show evidence of wrong doing even without collusion indictments
- Former congressman says the White House should be celebrating that Mueller has issued no collusion indictments
- Rep. Dan Kildee says nobody should be wishing for bad news to come out of the Mueller report
- Clashes among government-aligned forces in Yemen's kill 6
- White House declares an end to the Islamic State in Syria
- Backlash over Barbra Streisand’s Michael Jackson sexual abuse comments deepens: ‘I feel sick’
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- Liberty upset over Mississippi State caps NCAA tourney Day 2 action
- ISU says there’s ‘no evidence’ US skater Mariah Bell ‘intended any harm’ to South Korean opponent
- FSU player Phil Cofer is told after game that his father, ex-NFL linebacker, passed away
- NBA star Kevin Durant’s ‘adopted brother,’ 32, shot, killed outside Atlanta-area nightclub
- Wofford's Fletcher Magee sets 3-pointer mark as Terriers top Seton Hall
- NFL paid under $10M to settle Colin Kaepernick grievance
- US figure skater Mariah Bell accused of purposely cutting South Korean opponent at world championships
- Boston Red Sox minor league affiliate plans to 'celebrate' Alex Rodriguez, Jennifer Lopez engagement
- Ichiro Suzuki gets standing ovation as he walks off baseball field for the final time
- Australian rules football star likens photo comments to 'sexual abuse'
- UCLA student never played for soccer club listed on her Bruins' athletic profile, official says
- Trump goalie mask made for youth hockey player draws criticism