Assistant News Director/Reporter
T.J. Tremble joined WVII ABC 7 and WFVX FOX 22 in March 2016.
He was raised in Bangor, attended Bangor schools and graduated from John Bapst High School. He attended the University of Maine, studying political science.
He started his news career at the Camden Herald, many years ago. He also worked for the Bangor Daily News in Rockland, Belfast and Bangor.
He entered broadcast journalism as news director for WQCB-FM, Brewer. For Many years he worked behind the scenes in radio and television.
Recently, he worked as a news reporter for Zone Radio Corporation in Bangor [WZON-AM, WKIT-FM and WZLO-FM.
He has received reporting awards from the Maine Press Association, Maine Association of Broadcasters and the Maine Associated Press Broadcasters Association.
He is married, with three adult children and three grandchildren.
BANGOR - A Bangor judge Wednesday found a 36-year-old Millinocket man guilty of killing 6-month-old Larry Lord four years ago.
ORONO - University of Maine researchers have received a patent for a device that may lead to early detection of Alzheimer's disease.
BANGOR - For the past few years, Bangor has been plagued by homeless encampments which, police say, breed health concerns and violence.
AUGUSTA - A new pre-release center is planned to be built on the grounds of the existing Downeast Correctional Facility.
BANGOR - A New Hampshire man faces several charges following a fight in downtown Bangor early Thursday morning.
STATEWIDE - During the past two days, more than three dozen federal and state agents arrested 22 people across Downeast Maine on numerous drug trafficking and possession charges.
BELFAST - The complete video of Maine State Police detectives questioning accused murderer Sharon Carrillo can be viewed at https://www.facebook.com/foxabcmaine/.
MADISON - Tuesday was the last day Somerset County Chief Deputy James Ross will pin a badge to his shirt. After a career in law enforcement that spanned more than four decades, Ross is retiring.
PORTLAND - Parts of John Williams' confession will not be allowed to be in his murder trial, a Superior Court justice ruled Friday.
- Memorial Day parades, observances around the region
- Road work affecting Main Street traffic
- Woman killed, man hurt in early morning ATV crash
- Maine Coast Hospital offering Tuesday vaccine class, shots
- Attorney: Trial begins Tuesday in Bar Harbor teen's death
- Walkers, runners brave rain for Courageous Steps
- Bangor food truck fest draws 3,000 foodies
- Brick Church raises funds to clothe, feed needy
- Mainers weigh in on bicentennial flag design
- Baileyville women facing drug charges
- Alabama lawmaker seeks to censure Democrat for comments about abortion, Trump Jr.
- Inmate acquitted of guard's slaying in Delaware prison riot
- VA Sec. Wilkie: We've 'changed out leadership' at VA centers, proposed largest budget
- Assange indicted on 18 counts, accused of coordinating with Manning to leak classified national-security docs
- Trump signing memorandum requiring immigrant sponsors to pay for social services
- USDA staffers quit en masse as Trump administration eyes moving offices out of DC
- Fox Nation announces new shows hosted by Tyrus, Kat Timpf, Tammy Bruce and Lawrence Jones
- 5 indicted in Wisconsin accused of forced immigrant labor
- Camps harden vaccine rules amid US measles outbreak
- Police search for driver suspected in Utah highway killing
- Prosecutor to decide if police who shot kids can be charged
- NTSB: Plane veered back and forth before stopping in river
- The Latest: Memorial held for Texas woman shot by officer
- Ex-Ohio State coach pleads guilty in sexual battery case
- Prisoner charged in cellmate's death has killed twice before
- NYU commencement speaker calls for a boycott of Israel, says Trump is a 'fascist'
- As nuclear weapons risk escalates, debate grows about 'vintage' US arsenal
- Woman who helped put away serial killer awaits his execution
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- The Lonely Island releases satire film spoofing Mark McGwire, Jose Canseco
- NFL star's distant family members accuse player of making threats as man faces extortion charges
- Fab Five could reunite thanks to Michigan's hiring of Juwan Howard, Jalen Rose says
- US soccer star Alex Morgan plans to decline any White House invite after World Cup
- Los Angeles Dodgers' Rich Hill launches into profane tirade after bunt single during shift
- Pittsburgh Pirates' Josh Bell becomes first player to hit two homers directly into Allegheny River
- NCAA Division III school being booted from conference over athletic dominance
- Dennis Rodman accused of slapping man at Florida bar: report
- Drake's sideline antics draw ire of Milwaukee Bucks coach, rapper responds to criticism
- Russian weightlifter suffers gruesome injury trying to squat more than 500 pounds
- Ex-MLB slugger Josh Hamilton reveals conversation with God led him to retirement
- Kenya's Olympic track coach banned 10 years for corruption