Susan Farley, a familiar face in Eastern Maine, has joined the WVII ABC 7 and Fox 22 News team.
Most recently Susan served as the executive director at the Ellsworth Area Chamber of Commerce, but now returns to her roots in news, a long history that began in 1987 when she held the position of news director at WDEA/ WWMJ radio stations. In 1990 she became the assignment editor at WABI-TV for six years. She left the station to run her own successful business while continuing to assist WABI in coverage of elections and other special events. She returned to WABI full-time in 2003 to serve as the station's Coastal Bureau chief for the next six years.
"I am very happy for this opportunity to return to the newsroom," said Farley. "I'm looking forward to working with the entire ABC 7/Fox 22 News team to bring quality news reporting to our viewers."
STATEWIDE - Thanksgiving is on Thursday and those who are planning to travel will have plenty of company on the roads and in the air.
BANGOR - Make a plan to bring the whole family to Dancing with the Greeks a week from this Saturday.
BANGOR - October will be a busy month at the Bangor Public Library, with a lineup that includes participation in an artwalk on Friday and an author talk by Maine novelist Jane Goodrich next week.
BANGOR - For some of those who need to store rare or valuable items, climate-controlled self storage might be the best option.
- Hey Bangor: Did you handle a bat last weekend?
- Bill would tighten OUI laws
- Hey Bangor: Did you handle a bat last weekend?
- Students get glimpse into criminal justice system
- Police charge man with assaulting infant son
- Preliminary report on Presque Isle plane crash
- Man indicted on child sex charges
- Man sentenced for stealing cruiser in escape attempt
- Cancer patients need drivers
- Skowhegan Maple Festival opens Friday
- TRIO, Gear Up in spotlight at State House
- Bill seeks to raise ambulance reimbursements
- Mayo Regional, Northern Lights merger advancing
- Wood boiler likely cause of farm fire
- OOB murder suspect appears in court
- Eating mushrooms can cut cognitive decline risk, study finds
- Dr. Marc Siegel: Pot use and the awful problem of marijuana-induced psychosis (and why it is on the rise)
- Thousands rally against leaders in Serbia, Montenegro
- White House remains optimistic as Federal Reserve signals economic slowdown
- Magnitude 6.1 quake rattles nerves in southwestern Colombia
- Pompeo tours Lebanese historical sites in ancient city
- Ari Fleischer praises Attorney General Bill Barr for staying 'quiet' amid the conclusion of the Mueller investigation
- 2020 Democratic presidential hopefuls call for the full release of the Mueller report
- Protests erupt in Pittsburgh after cop cleared in shooting
- Patriots owner Kraft says ‘I am truly sorry’ in first public comments since prostitution bust
- Will House Democrats continue to investigate Trump once the findings of the Mueller report are released?
- Andrew McCarthy: We need full disclosure of Mueller report and material about his investigation
- Kelly Ripa taunts daughter Lola after she ‘reports’ video of dad Mark Consuelos’ abs
- 'It was very close to an abort': How the nerve-wracking final seconds of the Apollo 11 Moon landing unfolded
- 5,000 nationalists protest corruption in Ukraine
- Rafi Eitan, leader of Israeli spy mission to capture Nazi Adolph Eichmann, dies at 92
- Mexican officials pick up 21 lost migrants south of Texas
- 115 reported dead after attack on central Malian village
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- Liberty upset over Mississippi State caps NCAA tourney Day 2 action
- ISU says there’s ‘no evidence’ US skater Mariah Bell ‘intended any harm’ to South Korean opponent
- FSU player Phil Cofer is told after game that his father, ex-NFL linebacker, passed away
- NBA star Kevin Durant’s ‘adopted brother,’ 32, shot, killed outside Atlanta-area nightclub
- Wofford's Fletcher Magee sets 3-pointer mark as Terriers top Seton Hall
- NFL paid under $10M to settle Colin Kaepernick grievance
- US figure skater Mariah Bell accused of purposely cutting South Korean opponent at world championships
- Boston Red Sox minor league affiliate plans to 'celebrate' Alex Rodriguez, Jennifer Lopez engagement
- Ichiro Suzuki gets standing ovation as he walks off baseball field for the final time
- Australian rules football star likens photo comments to 'sexual abuse'
- UCLA student never played for soccer club listed on her Bruins' athletic profile, official says
- Trump goalie mask made for youth hockey player draws criticism