Blake Lipton joined the ABC 7 and Fox 22 news team in January of 2016 and is excited to start his career in television as a morning anchor at our station!
He is a recent graduate of the University of South Carolina and has previously interned with the ESPNU/SEC Network, Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic and the WOLO sports department in Columbia, South Carolina during his time in school.
Blake also worked with the Weather Channel to help cover the historic South Carolina floods in the fall of 2015.
While most of his experience is in sports, Blake is thrilled for the opportunity to host the morning show at Fox ABC Maine and become a more well-rounded journalist and storyteller.
When he is not anchoring or reporting, Blake enjoys hiking, reading and talking anything football. He is also a fan of coffee and hip-hop music.
Feel free to reach out to him with story ideas at [email protected] or follow him on Twitter at @Blake_Lipton for the latest updates on everything Maine!
BANGOR - On July 11, former longtime Bangor International Airport Director Peter D'Errico passed away at his home.
BANGOR - On July 11th, Gert Nesin, a breast cancer survivor and current Leonard Middle School teacher, joined us to talk about Eastern Maine Medical Center's Champion the Cure Challenge.
WATERVILLE - Hundreds of people will hit the field this Sunday for an 11-hour soccer game to remember a former Messalonskee soccer player.
ROCKLAND - Authorities are investigating a house fire that happened in Rockland early Thursday morning.
SWANVILLE - A garden in Waldo County is providing food for those in need while helping inmates get ready for life after jail.
It's been around for eight years now and continues to reap a bountiful harvest.
BANGOR - On June 27th, Amelia Mank, BSN, RN, a staff nurse with Eastern Maine Medical Center's Penobscot Pavillion 6 Cardiac, joined us to talk about a "Teach Back Tool" she created as an evidence-based research project in her first year as a nurse at EMMC during the Nurse Residency Program.
- Court denies appeal by woman convicted of manslaughter in infant son's death
- Accused child molester confesses following return to Maine
- Orrington celebrating Old Home Week
- Maine using grant funding to tighten up election cyber security
- Former UMS trustee named head of new graduate program for business professionals
- LePage vetoes more bills than any other Maine governor in last century
- Several new buildings going up in Bangor area
- Body found in Penobscot River identified as man who fled Bangor police, slipped under ice
- Motorcyclist suffers head injury, broken bones in Verona Island crash
- Town officials considering plan to bring The CAT ferry back to Bar Harbor
- Road work causing delays on Valley Avenue
- Bangor schools looking to apply for violence prevention grant
- Two hospitalized after car versus motorcycle crash in Hancock County
- Deputies seize multiple guns, bullet proof vests in Somerset County drug busts
- Former Isle au Haut resident takes top prize in NYC lobster roll contest
- Self magazine features plus-size model Tess Holliday on first digital cover
- Parents arrested after toddlers, ages 1 and 2, found in dirty diapers near railroad tracks: reports
- James Comey urges voters to choose Democrats, warns that 'history has its eyes on us'
- California woman covered 'head to toe' with bees in critical condition after attack
- NJ dad allegedly smothered 4-month-old son, smiles in mugshot
- 'Deadliest Catch' Season 14, Episode 15 recap: A super moon puts lives in danger as a crewman goes overboard
- Trump-backed Ala. Rep. Martha Roby withstands primary challenge, despite 'Access Hollywood' criticism
- Indiana paramedic arrested after allegedly stealing fentanyl, report says
- Tucker: The main reason Trump's Russia critics hate him
- Scholar: Right now, we are in a new cold war
- Trump says 'I'm not pro-Russia,' hits ex-CIA chief Brennan for calling Putin news conference 'treasonous'
- The Story w/ Martha MacCallum - Tuesday, July 17
- Trump: IG report was good except for conclusion of no bias
- Trump: I'm not pro-Russia, I just want our country safe
- Texas executes inmate convicted in 2004 murder of San Antonio store owner
- Special Report With Bret Baier - Tuesday, July 17
- Former KGB spy weighs in on Russian spy indictment
- Manafort motion to change trial venue rejected by Judge TS Ellis III
- Destiny's Child Singer Michelle Williams Reveals She Recently Sought Help For Her Mental Health
- Nikki Bella 'Couldn't Masturbate Forever' After John Cena's Big Screen Sex Scenes
- Kylie Jenner Reveals She Went On Tour With Travis Scott After Their First Date: 'We Rode Off Into The Sunset'
- Showtime and Sacha Baron Cohen Push Back Against Allegations That Cohen Posed As A Disabled Veteran
- Madonna Shares A Rare Photo With All Of Her Children: See Them All Now!
- Meghan Markle Whispers To Prince Harry That The Ubunye Choir Performance Is Giving Her Chills: See The Special Exchange!
- Katharine McPhee's Father Dies Suddenly: See The Gut-Wrenching Post She Shared
- Taylor Swift Fans Are Seething After She Was Majorly Snubbed From The 2018 MTV VMAs
- Kim Kardashian Claps Back At Haters Who Claim Kylie Jenner Isn't 'Self-Made' After Forbes Backlash (Exclusive)
- Cardi B Leads 2018 MTV VMA Nomination While Taylor Swift Gets Shut Out Of Major Categories
- Luann de Lesseps Checks Back Into Rehab & Will Miss The "Real Housewives" Reunion
- Britney Spears Suffered An Onstage Wardrobe Malfunction & Handled It Like A Champ
- AL tops NL 8-6 in MLB's All-Star Game in 10 innings
- Aaron Rodgers reveals terrifying experience swimming with sharks
- Anna Chapman, Russian agent swapped for US spies, hails Russia's World Cup success despite West's 'propaganda'
- New Orleans Saints player helps rescue man trapped in car after fall from parking garage
- Bryce Harper wins Home Run Derby in home park
- LeSean 'Shady' McCoy's ex-girlfriend now uncertain about NFL star's alleged involvement in home invasion
- Serena Williams climbs 153 stops to No. 28 in WTA ranking
- Former NHL goalie Ray Emery drowns at age 35
- Pussy Riot activists storm field during World Cup match
- Manny Pacquiao wins 60th career fight with seventh-round knockout
- Youthful France to face veteran-laden Croatia for World Cup title
- Papa John's name removed from Louisville stadium following n-word controversy