- Category: Uncategorised
- Created on Thursday, 26 December 2013 14:56
- Hits: 4602
2014 Monster Jam “Be a Judge” Contest Rules
Three winners for this contest. Contest is open to all residents in the Bangor, Maine Television DMA as defined in Nielsen Media Research.
Enter on line at foxbangor.com from 12/16/13 thru 12/29/13.
For a complete set of rules send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “2014 Monster Jam Contest” Rules c/o WFVX FOX BANGOR, 371 Target Industrial Cir., Bangor, ME 04401. Or log on to foxbangor.com.
Three Winners will be chosen by a random drawing on 12/30/13. Winners and/or a parent or guardian (if the winner is under the age of 18) will need to pick up their prizes. Location TBD.
Winners will receive the following prize package: (4) Tickets and (4) Pit passes to January 4th Monster Jam event at Cross Insurance Center, Bangor, ME. And be a Judge at the January 4th, 2pm Show.
Prizes are not transferable and non exchangeable. No substitution will be made on any prize unless at the discretion of the sponsor who may substitute prizes of greater or comparable value.
Employees of ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Cross Insurance Center, Feld Entertainment, Three Ring Advertising, Inc., their advertising agencies, affiliates, representatives, immediate families or households and employees are ineligible to win.
By participating in this contest the winner a) permits ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Feld Entertainment, and Three Ring Advertsing, Inc., to make reasonable use in all media, without reimbursement, of the winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, and b) releases ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Feld Entertainment, Three Ring Advertising, Inc., their partners and affiliates, related companies, successors, assigns, officers, directors, stockholders, and employees, and participating sponsors, and their agencies and suppliers, from any and all claims, liabilities, and damages arising directly or indirectly out of the award or use of the prize.
- Man to skydive for good cause
- Bangor Police investigating "suspicious" incident
- Man seriously hurt in motorcycle crash
- Bangor Drive-In opens for the season
- Warden offers water safety tips ahead of holiday weekend
- Jury sides with Augusta officer in excessive force lawsuit
- Teens safe after early morning crash on I95
- Fire leaves Lincoln family homeless
- Grand jury indicts man for allegedly beating infant son
- BREAKING: Jalique Keene found guilty of murder, rape of Bar Harbor teen
- Fire officials give grilling safety pointers
- 8th annual Miles for Mills 5K set for Monday
- Bangor Savings gives humane society $25K boost
- DAV's Forget-Me-Not fundraiser
- Former camper creates Bangor YMCA camp scholarships
- Hospital offering Stop the Bleed classes
- UMS board OKs $6.5 million hike in student aid
- Maine fine-tuning recreational marijuana retail rules
- Man accused of Swanville murder indicted
- 'Aladdin' soars at the box office, 'Booksmart' flops for Memorial Day weekend
- Flour recalled after 17 people in 8 states sickened with E. coli, CDC says
- VP Pence tells West Point grads it's a 'virtual certainty' they will fight on a battlefield for America
- Belgium's national election split along linguistic lines
- Liz Cheney: Strzok-Page texts sound ‘like a coup,’ could be ‘treason’
- Hawaii woman found alive after missing for 2 weeks says time in forest was 'toughest,' but 'I chose life'
- State prosecutors struggle with human trafficking cases
- Germany's Social Democrats head for a pasting in Bremen vote
- Mel B slams fellow Spice Girls Geri Horner and Victoria Beckham, talks Eddie Murphy split and Zac Efron hookup
- Arnon Mishkin: Could abortion decide the 2020 election? Both sides should be careful what they wish for
- Lindsey Graham claims the only ones against releasing Russia probe details 'are worried about being exposed'
- Service dog goes nuts for Chewbacca at Disney World
- El Reno, Oklahoma, tornado leaves at least 2 dead, dozens hurt as city in 'very trying time,' mayor says
- De Blasio on Trump: I 'get under his skin,' probes will 'lead to impeachment'
- German official warns Jews against wearing skullcaps in public amid spike in anti-Semitism
- Harvey Weinstein accusers could get less than $60G each in settlement
- Buttigieg says Trump slandering troops by mulling pardons for those accused of war crimes
- Auburn football’s long-time radio voice, wife killed in rear-end crash
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- Leonard scores 27, Raptors advance to first NBA Finals
- NBA's Jeremy Lin stopped from boarding team bus by Bucks security guard demanding pass
- Former Baylor head coach Art Briles hired by Texas high school
- Texas softball pitcher ‘doing well’ after ball hits her in face: reports
- Obama surprises kids at Washington Nationals academy: 'You're going to make a real difference'
- Lance Armstrong says he 'wouldn't change a thing' about doping scandal that cost him 7 Tour de France titles
- Olympian soccer player found dead in Colombia days after being reported missing
- Mallory Edens, daughter of Milwaukee Bucks co-owner, trolls Drake with shirt; rapper fires back
- Lillard, Kemba, LeBron among noteworthy All-NBA picks
- Arbitrator upholds Voynov suspension but says he served half
- The Lonely Island releases satire film spoofing Mark McGwire, Jose Canseco
- NFL star's distant family members accuse player of making threats as man faces extortion charges