- Category: Uncategorised
- Created on Thursday, 26 December 2013 14:56
- Hits: 4329
2014 Monster Jam “Be a Judge” Contest Rules
Three winners for this contest. Contest is open to all residents in the Bangor, Maine Television DMA as defined in Nielsen Media Research.
Enter on line at foxbangor.com from 12/16/13 thru 12/29/13.
For a complete set of rules send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “2014 Monster Jam Contest” Rules c/o WFVX FOX BANGOR, 371 Target Industrial Cir., Bangor, ME 04401. Or log on to foxbangor.com.
Three Winners will be chosen by a random drawing on 12/30/13. Winners and/or a parent or guardian (if the winner is under the age of 18) will need to pick up their prizes. Location TBD.
Winners will receive the following prize package: (4) Tickets and (4) Pit passes to January 4th Monster Jam event at Cross Insurance Center, Bangor, ME. And be a Judge at the January 4th, 2pm Show.
Prizes are not transferable and non exchangeable. No substitution will be made on any prize unless at the discretion of the sponsor who may substitute prizes of greater or comparable value.
Employees of ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Cross Insurance Center, Feld Entertainment, Three Ring Advertising, Inc., their advertising agencies, affiliates, representatives, immediate families or households and employees are ineligible to win.
By participating in this contest the winner a) permits ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Feld Entertainment, and Three Ring Advertsing, Inc., to make reasonable use in all media, without reimbursement, of the winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, and b) releases ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Feld Entertainment, Three Ring Advertising, Inc., their partners and affiliates, related companies, successors, assigns, officers, directors, stockholders, and employees, and participating sponsors, and their agencies and suppliers, from any and all claims, liabilities, and damages arising directly or indirectly out of the award or use of the prize.
- FBI offering reward for info on fugitive hiding in Maine
- Bangor Police seeking man in relation to homicide investigation
- Fatal overdose leads to criminal charges
- LePage may run again if Medicaid funding problem is not fixed
- Shriners ready for 7th annual Feztival of Trees
- Maine's family caregivers applauded at Augusta event
- Maine Maritime buying part of former Verso mill site
- Oakland house fire leaves 1 dead
- Addison woman indicted on manslaughter, other charges
- Hermon woman to appear in court on drug charge
- Incumbent US Rep. Poliquin asks court to stop vote count
- Sec. of State addresses voting machine trouble
- Community helping family who lost home in fire
- Annual dinner brings people together to thank veterans
- Mira Ricardel to leave White House, after Melania Trump's office called for her dismissal
- CMA Awards 2018: Red Carpet Arrivals
- Machines overheat, lawsuits loom as recount deadline nears
- The Five - Wednesday, November 14
- Morale at Facebook has dropped after years of scandals: Report
- Report: Avenatti arrested, accused of domestic violence
- Trump supports criminal justice reform bill
- Deroy Murdock: May Herb London, my friend, scholar and patriot thrive in our memories and rest in peace
- Remains of mayor killed in Afghanistan returned to Utah
- Trumpy Bear Is Taking The Internet By Storm
- Boardwalk Real Estate: 3Q Earnings Snapshot
- Monkeys in Florida carrying deadly herpes virus could double by 2022, experts say
- Newt Gingrich: Republicans must pass important bills before Democrats take over House
- German prosecutors seek to lift immunity of far-right leader
- Trump backs sentencing reform bill he says will give ex-inmates 'a second chance at life'
- Florida asks US to investigate ‘irregularities’ as state races toward recount deadline
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg, recovering from injury, to return to workout routine next week: report
- Flake vows to boycott GOP judicial nominees after McConnell torpedoes Mueller protection legislation
- Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Donate $500K To Woolsey Fire Relief After Losing Their Home
- An NYPD Officer Belts Out To The Backstreet Boys Over Patrol Car Speaker
- Jaden Smith Called Tyler The Creator His 'Boyfriend': Find Out How Tyler Reacted!
- Camila Mendes Reveals Why BF Charles Melton Gave Her A Special Nickname
- Stan Lee, Marvel Comics Co-Creator & Icon, Dies At 95
- Ben Affleck Is Not Back In Rehab: Here's What He's Actually Been Up To
- Pippa Middleton Names Her Baby Boy After Her And Husband James' Family Members (Reports)
- Emily Ratajkowski Rocks A Teeny Tiny Bikini In Australia
- Travis Scott Says Seeing The Placenta Totally Freaked Him Out During The Birth of Baby Stormi
- Kylie Jenner Skips Out On 2018 People's Choice Awards: Where Was She!?
- Kris Jenner Wears Her Sunglasses At Night & Indoors At 2018 People's Choice Awards
- Scarlett Johansson Sizzles In A Corset-Style Top As She Wins Big At 2018 People's Choice Awards
- Oklahoma State football coach rants about 'liberalism,' being a 'snowflake'
- Chiefs fans frustrated after NFL moves game vs. Rams from Mexico City to Los Angeles
- Rutgers women's basketball coach C. Vivian Stringer wins 1,000th game
- NFL moves Rams-Chiefs showdown from Mexico City due to field conditions
- Mike Francesa, sports radio legend, eulogizes Marvel's Stan Lee: 'Oh, who cares?'
- New York Giants, San Francisco 49ers played in 'very unhealthy' conditions due to California wildfires
- Serena Williams GQ cover sparks outcry
- Ex-Seattle Mariners official accuses team's top brass of making racist comments
- GRAPHIC VIDEO: Brooklyn Nets' Caris Levert sustains severe leg injury, players 'were crying'
- Warriors fans can purchase tickets for $100, but you can't see the court
- New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton smashed fire alarm before kickoff in Cincinnati, report says
- LeBron James says smoke from California wildfire affected him during game in Sacramento