- Category: Uncategorised
- Created on Thursday, 26 December 2013 14:56
- Hits: 4181
2014 Monster Jam “Be a Judge” Contest Rules
Three winners for this contest. Contest is open to all residents in the Bangor, Maine Television DMA as defined in Nielsen Media Research.
Enter on line at foxbangor.com from 12/16/13 thru 12/29/13.
For a complete set of rules send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “2014 Monster Jam Contest” Rules c/o WFVX FOX BANGOR, 371 Target Industrial Cir., Bangor, ME 04401. Or log on to foxbangor.com.
Three Winners will be chosen by a random drawing on 12/30/13. Winners and/or a parent or guardian (if the winner is under the age of 18) will need to pick up their prizes. Location TBD.
Winners will receive the following prize package: (4) Tickets and (4) Pit passes to January 4th Monster Jam event at Cross Insurance Center, Bangor, ME. And be a Judge at the January 4th, 2pm Show.
Prizes are not transferable and non exchangeable. No substitution will be made on any prize unless at the discretion of the sponsor who may substitute prizes of greater or comparable value.
Employees of ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Cross Insurance Center, Feld Entertainment, Three Ring Advertising, Inc., their advertising agencies, affiliates, representatives, immediate families or households and employees are ineligible to win.
By participating in this contest the winner a) permits ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Feld Entertainment, and Three Ring Advertsing, Inc., to make reasonable use in all media, without reimbursement, of the winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, and b) releases ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Feld Entertainment, Three Ring Advertising, Inc., their partners and affiliates, related companies, successors, assigns, officers, directors, stockholders, and employees, and participating sponsors, and their agencies and suppliers, from any and all claims, liabilities, and damages arising directly or indirectly out of the award or use of the prize.
- Authorities searching for suspect after accident in Dedham
- Ellsworth teen pleads guilty of causing scare at high school
- Steamboat Katahdin returns to shore after catching fire
- Belfast hosting 12th annual Celtic Festival
- Loon Festival underway in Lincoln
- Vietnam War Memorial replica on display in Gardiner
- Augusta conference aims to smooth veterans' return to civilian life
- Mysterious carcass washes up on Scarborough beach
- Fort Kent man escapes injury in Sinclair dump truck rollover
- Woman found dead in Trenton died of natural causes
- Maine may be on track for above average number of murders in 2018
- Boat, vehicles damaged in crash near Ellsworth mall
- Road work at intersection of Ohio Street and Griffin Road causing delays
- Annual Kiwanis auction kicks off
- Three acres burned in Trenton wildfire
- Bangor man pleads guilty to drug trafficking conspiracy
- Montville man accused of asking boys for sex at Belfast park
- New York man found guilty of killing Augusta couple in gravel pit
- Coast Guard asking Mainers to label paddlecraft
- Self magazine features plus-size model Tess Holliday on first digital cover
- Conway: Media outrage over Helsinki completely over-the-top
- Expert: UFOs frequently come close to hitting airliners
- 'The Liberal Sherpa': The rise of 'theybies'
- Professor: Time to shut down nation's universities
- Yale prof calls on libs to hide illegal aliens
- Tucker: Democrats and the price of voter rage
- Missouri duck boat survivor claims captain told passengers they wouldn't 'need' life jackets, report says
- Colombian rebels-turned-politicians sworn into Congress
- The Story w/ Martha MacCallum - Friday, July 20
- Pompeo to testify before Senate about Trump's Putin summit
- Roseanne Barr says she ‘thought Valerie Jarrett was white,’ claims her vote for Trump doomed show
- Residents pick through rubble in Iowa after tornadoes
- Family seeks answers about US pilot shot down in Korean War
- Teen accused of vandalizing memorial of slain Navy SEAL and Medal of Honor recipient
- Petition to pull Trump hotel's liquor license
- Puerto Rico probes forensic institute as bodies pile up
- North Korea appears to be trying to evade US sanctions
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & Kelly Ripa Rock Massive Hair In Hilarious Throwback Photo
- Jennifer Garner Reveals What She Told Survivors Of Larry Nassar's Abuse Before The 2018 ESPY Awards
- 'The Brady Bunch' Home Is For Sale For A Whopping $1.885 Million
- Ciara Says Will Smith One-Upped Her Shiggy Dance Moves!
- BFFs Jennifer Lopez and Leah Remini Join Forces In 'Second Act' Trailer
- Aly Raisman, Sarah Klein, Tiffany Thomas Lopez & 140 Victims Of Larry Nassar Bring ESPY Awards To Their Feet: 'We Survive Together'
- Danica Patrick And Aaron Rodgers Have The Look Of Love At 2018 ESPY Awards
- Adam Rippon and Mikaela Shiffrin Get Slimed On The 'Double Dare' Course On Access Live: See Them In Action!
- Did Paris Hilton Reignite Her Early 2000s Feud With Lindsay Lohan By Calling Her A Pathological Liar?
- Taylor Swift Celebrated National Snake Day During Her Stadium Tour On The Anniversary Of Kim Kardashian's Tweet
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Celebrates Being Named Hollywood's Highest-Paid Actor In An Emotional Instagram Post
- Destiny's Child Singer Michelle Williams Reveals She Recently Sought Help For Her Mental Health
- NFL putting anthem policy on hold during talks with players association
- Miami Dolphins players who stage anthem protests could face game suspensions, report says
- UNC football coach says game is 'under attack'
- Olympic figure skating bronze medalist Denis Ten stabbed to death in Kazakhstan
- Los Angeles Angels back Mike Trout after commissioner's comments on 3-time MVP's marketability
- Magic Johnson tied to blockbuster moves by Lakers, Dodgers
- Trump has 'no understanding' of why NFL players kneel during anthem, Giants co-owner says
- ESPN awards ESPYs to victims of Larry Nassar, hero coaches from Parkland, Fla.
- Brewers all-star Josh Hader avoids suspension, to attend sensitivity training over old tweets
- LeSean 'Shady' McCoy called police after incident with ex-girlfriend weeks before home invasion, report says
- Hard foul during pickup basketball game prompts player to call 911
- Brewers star Josh Hader apologizes for homophobic, racist tweets that surfaced during MLB All-Star game