- Category: Uncategorised
- Created on Thursday, 26 December 2013 14:56
- Hits: 4431
2014 Monster Jam “Be a Judge” Contest Rules
Three winners for this contest. Contest is open to all residents in the Bangor, Maine Television DMA as defined in Nielsen Media Research.
Enter on line at foxbangor.com from 12/16/13 thru 12/29/13.
For a complete set of rules send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “2014 Monster Jam Contest” Rules c/o WFVX FOX BANGOR, 371 Target Industrial Cir., Bangor, ME 04401. Or log on to foxbangor.com.
Three Winners will be chosen by a random drawing on 12/30/13. Winners and/or a parent or guardian (if the winner is under the age of 18) will need to pick up their prizes. Location TBD.
Winners will receive the following prize package: (4) Tickets and (4) Pit passes to January 4th Monster Jam event at Cross Insurance Center, Bangor, ME. And be a Judge at the January 4th, 2pm Show.
Prizes are not transferable and non exchangeable. No substitution will be made on any prize unless at the discretion of the sponsor who may substitute prizes of greater or comparable value.
Employees of ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Cross Insurance Center, Feld Entertainment, Three Ring Advertising, Inc., their advertising agencies, affiliates, representatives, immediate families or households and employees are ineligible to win.
By participating in this contest the winner a) permits ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Feld Entertainment, and Three Ring Advertsing, Inc., to make reasonable use in all media, without reimbursement, of the winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, and b) releases ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Feld Entertainment, Three Ring Advertising, Inc., their partners and affiliates, related companies, successors, assigns, officers, directors, stockholders, and employees, and participating sponsors, and their agencies and suppliers, from any and all claims, liabilities, and damages arising directly or indirectly out of the award or use of the prize.
- Maine digs out from major storm
- Feeding Bangor working to meet elderly's needs
- Construction planned for Route 1A in Holden
- Mountain View Correctional Facility gets recertified
- Pro recommends best way to remove roof snow
- Clinic offers snow blower safety tips
- State parks see record number of visitors
- Collins urges colleagues to lower medical costs
- Senator King calling for update on universal flu shot
- Police make arrest in Big Apple robbery case
- Northern Light Maine Coast Hospital responds to 'concerning situation'
- Fire destroys Sullivan home
- Women's march in Downtown Bangor
- Real estate website says Bangor mall is up for auction
- Augusta police investigating Big Apple robbery
- SHOT Show 2019: Millions of pounds of guns, gear and ammo on deck
- Massachusetts woman reported missing after leaving Boston bar is found, police say
- Republicans claim Michael Cohen’s adviser orchestrated hearing despite fixer’s ‘fears’
- Maria Shriver says daughter Katherine Schwarzenegger is ‘super happy’ to be engaged to Chris Pratt
- Israel calls on UN Security Council to block Iranian terror funding: 'Israel will not hold back’
- Franklin Graham: Truth—it’s 100 percent right, 100 percent of the time
- Tennessee representative wants to create a new bill to establish a school dress code for parents
- Partial government shutdown turns off taps for many craft breweries
- Hawaii toddler with eczema suffers severe ‘lobster’ red, oozing skin reaction to steroid cream
- Family searching for answers in 2017 disappearance of American man in Syria
- Pharmaceutical industry faces growing pressure over high price of drugs
- Maxine Brown Russell of country trio The Browns dead at 87
- Asian economies analyst argues the US should cut some economic ties with China
- Intel report warns of 'complex' threats, competition from Russia and China in space race
- Growing concerns over Super Bowl safety and travel as government shutdown drags on
- Razzies announce the nominees for the worst movies of the year
- Two doctors leave the Hacienda HealthCare facility where a patient in a vegetative state gave birth
- Russian pop singer with ties to Trump family cancels US tour
- What Is A Puja Ceremony? Inside Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas' Pre-Wedding Ritual
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Kansas City Chiefs fire defensive coordinator Sutton after AFC Championship game loss
- Tom Brady, future five-time Super Bowl champion, was initially told he's a 'clipboard holder'
- Cristiano Ronaldo pleads guilty to tax fraud, fined $21 million, handed suspended jail sentence
- Soccer star Emiliano Sala aboard missing plane that vanished off English Channel, officials say
- Golden State Warriors' Stephen Curry has back-to-back embarrassing moments during game
- Laser may have been pointed at Tom Brady during AFC Championship game
- Saints fans call for rematch after controversial game sends Rams to Super Bowl
- Duke could beat the Cavaliers, former NBA star says
- Former NBA star says Duke could be the Cavaliers
- Ex-NFL running back Darren McFadden arrested after found passed out at Whataburger drive-thru, reports say
- NBA honoring MLK Day with 22 out of 30 basketball teams taking the court
- Saints owner says team was 'unfairly deprived' by missed call in NFC title game