AUGUSTA-Maine health officials are among those warning about lettuce that's making people sick in several states.
AUGUSTA - Advocates began an effort to put the death with dignity question before Maine voters on Thursday.
AUGUSTA (WGME) - Central Maine Power customers are on the hook for the state's investigation into record-high bills.
BANGOR - A number of homeless veterans penned a letter to Bruce Poliquin Wednesday urging him to reconsider a bill they say would increase hunger and hardship across the state.
PORTLAND - There was a packed house Wednesday night in Portland as the city decided to cut ties with Waterfront Concerts.
AUGUSTA - The Maine Legislature adjourned early Wednesday morning after House Republicans voted against extending the legislative session Wednesday night.
- Services held for deceased Iowa family of four found in Mexico
- Two dead after home-built plane crashes in California
- Mitt Romney faces Senate primary in Utah after state GOP convention setback
- Former first lady Barbara Bush laid to rest in Houston
- Police: MS-13 gang has threatened Long Island officers
- Verne Troyer, Mini-Me in 'Austin Powers' movies, is dead at 49, spokesperson confirms
- Bill Richardson talks North Korea negotiations, Pompeo
- Paris Jackson's relatives are fearing for her life
- NKorea claims to stop nuclear tests ahead of Trump meeting
- Sessions reportedly says he may quit if Rosenstein is sacked; what is Trump saying?
- Florida teacher's calm conversation holds shooter's attention until cop arrives: 'I am no hero'
- Steve Hilton: Drain The Swamp -- Trump should fire Scott Pruitt and throw out lobbyists
- Trump has the constitutional authority to fire Mueller -- Here's why
- At Sylvester Stallone's urging, Trump weighs 'full pardon' for boxer Jack Johnson
- What are President Trump's next steps on North Korea?
- Amish buggy crashes in Ohio, killing woman and injuring man and 2 infants
- Barbara Bush's funeral attended by Melania Trump, Clintons, others
- Tristan Thompson spotted reportedly flirting with models during NBA All-Star Weekend
- Mike Myers Remembers 'Austin Powers' Co-Star Verne Troyer: 'He Will Be Greatly Missed'
- Queen Elizabeth Celebrates 92nd Birthday With Prince William, Prince Harry & Meghan Markle At Star-Studded Concert
- Abby Lee Miller Shares Photo From The Hospital After Preliminary Cancer Diagnosis
- Actor Verne Troyer Dead At 49
- Carrie Underwood Shares Close-Up Photo Of Her Scars Months After Nasty Fall
- Jenna Dewan Steps Out For Her First Red Carpet Appearance Since Channing Tatum Split
- Ariana Grande Performs New Single 'No Tears Left To Cry' At Coachella 2018!
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Renewed For Season 15 At ABC
- Natalie Portman Breaks Her Silence On Skipping Israeli Award Ceremony
- Kim Kardashian Shares A Video Packing On The PDA With Hubby Kanye West
- Taylor Swift Adorably Responds To Fans' Reactions To Her Country Music Return With Sugarland
- Selena Gomez Gushes Over BFF Amy Schumer's New Movie 'I Feel Pretty'
- Kaepernick blasts 'lawful lynchings,' defends anthem protests while accepting Amnesty award
- White Sox pitcher Danny Farquhar 'stable but critical' after brain hemorrhage in dugout
- Oakland A's pitcher Sean Manaea tosses no-hitter vs. Boston Red Sox
- Arsene Wenger to leave Arsenal after 22 seasons with club
- Alex Rodriguez's 'nephew' kidnapped in New York City hotel over $600G Lamborghini sale
- Lance Armstrong settles $100M lawsuit with US government
- Alex Rodriguez's nephew kidnapped in New York City hotel over $600G Lamborghini sale
- McKayla Maroney: Larry Nassar exploited me when coaches withheld food
- McKayla Maroney: Larry Nassar exploited coaches withholding food
- New York Yankees superstars respond to girl's viral video on bullying trauma
- TNT reporter asks LeBron James about death of Spurs coach's wife, gets slammed on social media
- Erin Popovich, wife of San Antonio Spurs coach Gregg Popovich, dies at 67