Sports Reporter/Weekend Anchor
Andrew Badillo joined the ABC 7 and FOX 22 sports team in August 2017.
Before ABC 7 and FOX 22, Andrew graduated from Quinnipiac University with a degree in broadcast journalism. At Quinnipiac, Andrew was a member of the school's student-run television station, Q30 Television, where he served as its general manager, vice president, sports anchor and reporter. He gained experience covering Quinnipiac Athletics and was recognized by the Society of Professional Journalists and College Media Association for his work.
In addition to his experience at Q30, Andrew also gained professional experience at MLB Network and News 12 Connecticut.
Originally from Orangeburg, New York, Andrew is excited to get his career started in Bangor. He is especially eager to get to know the great local sports community in the North Region.
Andrew can be contacted at [email protected] or on Twitter @andrewbadillo99.
ROCHESTER, Minn. - Amherst women's basketball extended its unbeaten streak to 66 games Saturday night as it defeated Bowdoin 65-45 to win the Division III National Championship.
GENESEO, New York - Justin Grillo's goal with two seconds left lifted Colby men's hockey to victory over Geneseo and into the NCAA Division III Frozen Four.
AUSTIN, Texas - It was apparent right from the opening tip, No. 15 Maine was going to have to play lights out if it wanted to upset No. 2 Texas in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.
BANGOR - Wrestling normally takes a back seat during the Maine winter sports season, but it took center stage on Saturday.
ORONO - Thursday Maine women's basketball will be on a flight to Austin, Texas. But, before it takes off for the Lone Star State it will be preparing for Texas, its opponent in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.
ORONO - After having a stellar freshman season Maine men's hockey goalie Jeremy Swayman has been named to the Hockey East rookie team.
BANGOR - Lifelong Black Bear basketball fans remember Maine women's basketball's thrilling victory over Vermont in the 1998 America East title game. What they’ll also remember from that night is that it of course took place at Alfond Arena, for one Maine fan that night is just one small memory in her Maine hoops Rolodex.
- Kristen Wiig reportedly in early talks for 'Wonder Woman 2' villain role
- 'American Chopper' star sued for fraud after allegedly sabotaging a TV project
- KFC runs out of gravy a week after running out of chicken
- Rep. Collins: The FBI said Andrew McCabe should be fired
- Self-driving Uber car kills Arizona pedestrian, police say
- Trump Bible heads to museum
- Arizona police: Self-driving Uber strikes, kills pedestrian
- Elon Musk posts bizarre 'flaming absinthe' video on Instagram
- Videos show an assured Assad driving himself to Syria battle
- Professor accused of assaulting disabled man pleads guilty
- Male birth control pill showing promise in early trials
- Miracle cat impaled on fence returns home
- Austin likely facing 'serial bomber,' police chief says
- Juuling: the latest smoking trend to hit college campuses
- Florida woman, 32, gouged out mom's eyes with glass shards, screamed 'I'm a murderer,' cops say
- Yemeni officials: UAE-backed force expanding reach in south
- Prosecutors review charges in Salvation Army stabbing
- Missing Colorado toddler dies hours after being found
- Tallulah Willis Posts Sassy Swimsuit Pic In The Bahamas
- KSI and Logan Paul Are Hitting The Boxing Ring
- Blink-182 Announces 16-Night Las Vegas Residency At Palms Casino Resort
- Pitbull Is Heading To The United Nations To Talk Global Water Crisis On World Water Day
- Jim Carrey Criticized For Painting Thought To Be Of White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders
- Princess Eugenie Posts Stunning Pic Of 'Beautiful Big Sissy' Princess Beatrice
- Kerry Washington Snaps Selfie With 'The OG' Olivia Pope At 'Scandal' Wrap Party
- Aaron Paul Recalls When 'Breaking Bad' Superfan Rihanna Jumped Out Of A Car To Get A Photo With Him
- Aaron Paul Says 'Breaking Bad' Superfan Rihanna Once Jumped Out Of A Car To Get A Photo With Him
- America Ferrera Bonds With Her 'Ugly Betty' & ‘Superstore' Families At Her Baby Shower
- Naya Rivera Auditions For Steven Spieberg's 'West Side Story' On Instagram
- Eddie Redmayne & Hannah Bagshawe Welcome Their Second Child
- Ex-baseball prospect Danry Vasquez speaks out after video allegedly shows him beating then-girlfriend: 'I've truly changed'
- Kaepernick ex-teammate says anthem protests hampering ability to find new team
- Sister Jean Schmidt, 98, sees Loyola-Chicago win first NCAA Tournament game in 33 years
- Longtime New Orleans Saints owner Tom Benson dies at age 90
- Baylor University suspends 3 players following accusations of off-campus rapes
- Josh McCown signs NFL contract while waiting in line at Chick-fil-A drive-thru
- Surveillance video that reportedly shows violent incident involving former baseball prospect is released
- Owner of Greek soccer team apologizes after running onto field with holstered gun to protest goal
- Virginia, Villanova, Kansas and Xavier top seeds in NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament
- Tiger Woods closes to within 1 shot of leader, chasing first win since 2013
- New York Giants star Odell Beckham Jr. appears with possible drugs in viral video
- Kansas City Royals participate in anti-pornography seminar