Blue Hill Care Giver Support Group Continues
Alice Hildebrand, UCC Minister to facilitate
Blue Hill, Maine–We are offering another session of the Blue Hill Care Giver Support Group on Friday, March 23, 2018 at 10:30 am. The group is facilitated by Alice Hildebrand, UCC Minister and Board Certified Chaplin. The group aims to offer support for those who are providing card for a loved one, and strives to achieve and maintain emotional and spiritual balance in the process.
Alice Hildebrand has served as chaplain to the Barbara Bush Children's Hospital in Portland for the past six years. In her prior experience, she has served as the chaplain for the Hancock County HomeCare and Hospice and the Maine Medical Center. She has worked closely with patients, families and caregivers of the Maine Children’s Cancer Program. She has been engaged in research aimed at understanding and improving patient, family, and provider well-being, and hopes to continue this work. She has also served at the Blue Hill Congregational Church and Deer Isle/Sunset Congregational Church. Alice lives in Brooklin and currently serves at the West Brooksville Congregational Church.
The group is free and open to all. It will be held at the Blue Hill Public Library, 5 Parker Point Rd., Blue Hill. Spread the word and hope to see you there!
- Pedestrian safety focus of forum
- Mattawamkeag man arrested in connection with Lincoln drug raid
- Man accused of killing Lewiston woman in front of twin sons being held without bail
- Belfast officials considering moratorium on medical pot businesses
- Newport police seeking bank robbery suspect
- Road work on Fern Street reducing travel to single lane
- Road work on Haskell Road continues today
- Police at scene of crash near Millinocket
- Court denies appeal by woman convicted of manslaughter in infant son's death
- Accused child molester confesses following return to Maine
- Orrington celebrating Old Home Week
- Maine using grant funding to tighten up election cyber security
- Former UMS trustee named head of new graduate program for business professionals
- LePage vetoes more bills than any other Maine governor in last century
- Several new buildings going up in Bangor area
- Body found in Penobscot River identified as man who fled Bangor police, slipped under ice
- Self magazine features plus-size model Tess Holliday on first digital cover
- Why did people panic when the Moon changed color?
- $63G found in ceiling at home of priest charged with embezzling millions, police say
- Carol Channing reveals she refused to say the F-word for laughs
- Puerto Vallarta: How this popular Hollywood haunt became a world-class getaway
- John Schneider: 'You can pursue your dream' in America
- Non-citizens, illegal immigrants now may register to vote in San Francisco school board elections
- The Ingraham Angle - Wednesday, July 18
- Mom let men rape her 2-year-old daughter while she watched, police say
- Chicago officials have an irresponsible idea: give away money to create a universal basic income
- We must close the skills gap to secure our future
- Cal Thomas: The bold move Trump can make to get to bottom of Russian 'meddling' in 2016 election
- Warren backing tribe's luxury casino plan -- over cash-strapped town's rival bid
- Hannity - Wednesday, July 18
- Tucker Carlson Tonight - Wednesday, July 18
- Ted Cruz, Beto O'Rourke in nation's most expensive Senate race; reports
- Mariah Woods autopsy reveals grisly details about 3-year-old's death
- Trump was briefed about Putin's meddling role 2 weeks before taking office: report
- Danica Patrick And Aaron Rodgers Have The Look Of Love At 2018 ESPY Awards
- Adam Rippon and Mikaela Shiffrin Get Slimed On The 'Double Dare' Course On Access Live: See Them In Action!
- Did Paris Hilton Reignite Her Early 2000s Feud With Lindsay Lohan By Calling Her A Pathological Liar?
- Taylor Swift Celebrated National Snake Day During Her Stadium Tour On The Anniversary Of Kim Kardashian's Tweet
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Celebrates Being Named Hollywood's Highest-Paid Actor In An Emotional Instagram Post
- Destiny's Child Singer Michelle Williams Reveals She Recently Sought Help For Her Mental Health
- Nikki Bella 'Couldn't Masturbate Forever' After John Cena's Big Screen Sex Scenes
- Kylie Jenner Reveals She Went On Tour With Travis Scott After Their First Date: 'We Rode Off Into The Sunset'
- Showtime and Sacha Baron Cohen Push Back Against Allegations That Cohen Posed As A Disabled Veteran
- Madonna Shares A Rare Photo With All Of Her Children: See Them All Now!
- Meghan Markle Whispers To Prince Harry That The Ubunye Choir Performance Is Giving Her Chills: See The Special Exchange!
- Katharine McPhee's Father Dies Suddenly: See The Gut-Wrenching Post She Shared
- Magic Johnson tied to blockbuster moves by Lakers, Dodgers
- Trump has 'no understanding' of why NFL players kneel during anthem, Giants co-owner says
- ESPN awards ESPYs to victims of Larry Nassar, hero coaches from Parkland, Fla.
- Brewers all-star Josh Hader avoids suspension, to attend sensitivity training over old tweets
- LeSean 'Shady' McCoy called police after incident with ex-girlfriend weeks before home invasion, report says
- Hard foul during pickup basketball game prompts player to call 911
- Brewers star Josh Hader apologizes for homophobic, racist tweets that surfaced during MLB All-Star game
- AL tops NL 8-6 in MLB's All-Star Game in 10 innings
- Aaron Rodgers reveals terrifying experience swimming with sharks
- Anna Chapman, Russian agent swapped for US spies, hails Russia's World Cup success despite West's 'propaganda'
- New Orleans Saints player helps rescue man trapped in car after fall from parking garage
- Bryce Harper wins Home Run Derby in home park