- Category: Uncategorised
- Created on Friday, 17 May 2019 14:07
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 102
WHEEL OF FORTUNE IS COMING TO MAINE &
YOU COULD BE A CONTESTANT!
What is the Wheelmobile?
The Wheelmobile is a 38-foot Winnebago that tours nationwide in search of contestants for America’s Game®. The Wheelmobile team is coming your way to find contestants in Eastern Maine!
Where and when will the Wheelmobile event take place?
The Wheelmobile event will take place during two special days of contestant searches.
When: Friday & Saturday, June 21st & 22nd from 5 PM – 9 PM.
University of Maine*
Collins Center for the Arts – Hutchins Concert Hall
2 Flagstaff Road
Orono, ME 04469
* The Wheelmobile event will take place inside the Hutchins Concert Hall located within Collins Center for the Arts. Ample parking will be available at the Collins Center for the Arts Parking Lot. The main entrance for the event will be through the Hutchins Concert Hall Entry Pavilion. Applications for a chance to audition will be distributed inside the Hutchins Concert Hall Lobby.
We will begin handing out applications one hour before each show begins. Shows will begin at 5 PM, 6:30 PM & 8 PM with each show lasting about an hour. There is no need to arrive hours in advance of the event. Everyone who attends the event will be able to submit an application. We will select participants to come to the stage and audition via a random draw.
How does it work?
- There are three Wheel of Fortune shows during each day of a Wheelmobile event. Each show lasts approximately one hour.
- Everyone who comes to a Wheelmobile event will receive a color-coded application. The color of the application tells you what time the game you are eligible for will begin.
- Fill out your application and drop it in a nearby receptacle. Just before show time, we will put all the applications in a big golden drum that sits on the stage.
- When the show begins, our Wheelmobile host will pick applications at random from the drum and call participants up to the stage (in groups of five) to play the game.
- On stage, we will do a brief interview with each contestant and play a version of the Wheel of Fortune Speed-Up Round.
- Each person who comes up to the stage will be evaluated as a potential contestant for the show. At the end of the puzzle all contestants on stage will be awarded a prize. (Wheel of Fortune hats, t-shirts and duffle bags are just some of the stuff you might win.)
- Wheel of Fortune is looking for good game players who are energetic, enthusiastic and fun. This is your opportunity to shine. Show us what you’ve got!
- After the Wheelmobile event in your area has been conducted, we will choose the people we believe will be the best candidates for the show (based on their overall performance on stage) to take part in a final round of auditions. These final auditions will take place in Eastern Maine within a couple months after our last event date.
- We will get as many people up to the stage as we can. However, we know there will be many more folks at our Wheelmobile events than we can possibly audition. For this reason, we will reserve some slots in the final auditions for those individuals who attended Wheelmobile events but did not make it up to the stage. After all the Wheelmobile events have been conducted, we will draw a number of names at random from all the applications we receive in Eastern Maine for these slots.
- If you are invited to the final auditions, you will receive a letter or email within a couple months of our last Wheelmobile event.
What are the contestant eligibility requirements?
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be a contestant on Wheel of Fortune.
- You are not eligible to be a contestant on Wheel of Fortune if you work for, or are related to, anyone who works for Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc., Sony Pictures Television Inc., Sony Electronics Inc., Sony Pictures Television International, Quadra Productions, Inc., CBS Television Distribution Group, Enteractive Solutions Group, The Visionaire Group, Klick Communications Inc., Promotional Consideration Inc., game show prize suppliers, WVII-TV ABC7/WFVX FOX 22 (including its advertisers), or any TV stations or networks broadcasting Wheel of Fortune or Jeopardy!.
- You are not eligible to appear on Wheel of Fortune if you have appeared on another game show, dating-relationship show or reality show in the last year or three game shows, dating-relationship shows or reality shows in the last ten years.
- You are not eligible to be a contestant on Wheel of Fortune if you have appeared on any version of the show - including the daytime version (with Pat Sajak, Chuck Woolery, Bob Goen, or other hosts), Teen Week (or any special week), or "Wheel 2000."
- All expenses incurred while interviewing and (if selected as a contestant) appearing on the show, including airfare, hotel, etc. are the responsibility of the applicant.
- A contestant audition does not guarantee a spot on the show. The applicant understands that Wheel of Fortune is under no obligation to use him/her as a contestant. It is entirely at the producer's discretion.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS SHALL BE MADE FOR PERSONS WITH PHYSICAL
LIMITATIONS AND/OR DISABILITIES.
WATCH WHEEL OF FORTUNE WEEKNIGHTS AT 7:00 PM ON WVII-TV ABC7!
- Category: Uncategorised
- Created on Thursday, 20 December 2018 17:12
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 1720
Santa Tracker is a feature on the NORAD website. It is an opportunity to explore the North Pole, play games and listen to Christmas music.
On Christmas Eve, you will have the ability to track Santa throughout the night. We have attached the links below.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM ALL OF US AT ABC 7 & FOX 22
- Category: Uncategorised
- Created on Tuesday, 19 June 2018 08:33
- Written by Dawn Gagnon
- Hits: 6340
WVII/WFVX | Bangor, ME
Administrative Assistant Ideal Candidate must be able to multi-task, be a problem solver with initiative and have strong communication skills. Experience in an office setting is preferred but we will train the right person. Duties include but not limited to: answering phones, filing, data entry and various computer work, various correspondance with emails.Microsoft Word,Excel and powerpoint experience perfered. Must have HS Diploma, have a valid driver's license and experience with data entry. Send resume and cover letter to Melissa Moran, 371 Target Industrial Circle, Bangor, Maine 04401 or [email protected]
Must have a valid driver's license and data entry experience.
Health, dental, vision and 401(k).
Must have at least a High School diploma.
- Hospice Conference
- Road work affecting Main Street traffic
- Woman killed, man hurt in early morning ATV crash
- Maine Coast Hospital offering Tuesday vaccine class, shots
- Attorney: Trial begins Tuesday in Bar Harbor teen's death
- Walkers, runners brave rain for Courageous Steps
- Bangor food truck fest draws 3,000 foodies
- Brick Church raises funds to clothe, feed needy
- Mainers weigh in on bicentennial flag design
- Baileyville women facing drug charges
- New York Times op-ed calls out 'unlivable' conditions in Democratic-led cities
- Kris Jenner explains why Kim Kardashian, Kanye West named newborn son Psalm
- Iowa dentist won't be charged for would-be burglar's death
- US border agent arrested in connection with several sexual assaults during 7-year span
- Ben Lieberman: There's a new addition to the list of enemies of the planet -- buildings (yes, buildings!)
- Collins slams 'political hack' Democrats over Trump investigations: American people not part of their agenda
- Nebraska man arrested after lying to officers about identity while wearing name tag: police
- Survivor recalls Florida serial killer as he's set to die
- Over 62,000 pounds of raw beef recalled over E. coli concerns
- Celebrity chef Mario Batali to be arraigned on indecent assault charge, accused of grabbing woman's chest
- Donald Trump Jr. blasts Pelosi's 'cover-up' claim: Democrats don't want my father to have 'any wins'
- Facebook, YouTube most widely used platforms for US adults
- Trump calls Rex Tillerson 'dumb as a rock' after claims about Putin meeting
- Pompeo on tensions with Iran: 'The threat is real'
- 'Fuller House' Season 5 stars begin production without embattled Lori Loughlin
- Trump slams Dems as ‘Do Nothing Party,’ calls post-Mueller probes a ‘fishing expedition’
- Images of destruction: Tornado Strikes Jefferson City
- Sacha Baron Cohen credits Donald Trump for 'Who Is America?'
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- US soccer star Alex Morgan plans to decline any White House invite after World Cup
- Los Angeles Dodgers' Rich Hill launches into profane tirade after bunt single during shift
- Pittsburgh Pirates' Josh Bell becomes first player to hit two homers directly into Allegheny River
- NCAA Division III school being booted from conference over athletic dominance
- Dennis Rodman accused of slapping man at Florida bar: report
- Drake's sideline antics draw ire of Milwaukee Bucks coach, rapper responds to criticism
- Russian weightlifter suffers gruesome injury trying to squat more than 500 pounds
- Ex-MLB slugger Josh Hamilton reveals conversation with God led him to retirement
- Kenya's Olympic track coach banned 10 years for corruption
- Duke wins a thriller for 7th NCAA women's golf title
- Seeking more respect, superstar Hegerberg out of World Cup
- Ayesha Curry shuts down commenter who body-shamed her 10-month-old son: ‘Excuse you?’