Gina Marini, a graduate of Curry College, joined WVII ABC7 and WFVX Fox 22 after spending a little more 2 years with NH1 News in New Hampshire. During her time there, she spent time traveling the state bringing local stories to Granite-staters. She brings passion and enthusiasm to the news room, hoping to inspire those at home with her stories.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with friends and family. She also has a love of anything fluffy and shopping. If you see her out and about, say hello.
HEALTHY ME - We continue the discussion of walk-in urgent care at Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center and welcome back Robert Cravens, FNP. He spoke about the difference between going to see a family doctor, walk-in care, and emergency rooms.
STATEWIDE - In Part 1 of the series "The Foster System: A need for families in Maine," we explained why there s a need for foster families. In Part 2, we spoke with a woman who says foster care saved her.
HEALTHY ME - Bob Cravens, a provider from Northern Light Urgent explained the process of walk-in care, and the difference between it and the emergency department.
STATEWIDE - Maine officials say there's a need for foster family homes in Maine. In this series, we break down the process of becoming a foster parent and why so many children are in foster care.
BANGOR - Several inches of snow fell across the state Monday. Some people say they love it, and others are dreaming of warmer temperatures.
BANGOR - A local company developed an emergency notification system that could help schools and businesses.
BANGOR - HEALTHY ME: We continue the discussion of healthy hearts.
Sue Dearborn, MS, CES, senior exercise physiologist with Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center came on to the 7 a.m. News Hour to explain how exercise can help our hearts.
BANGOR - Bodybuilding used to be a man's sport, but it seems that could be shifting.
We take a closer look at what's involved for women bodybuilders.
BANGOR - There has been a lot of attention placed on the current measles outbreak in Washington state and now there are reports of a mumps outbreak in Texas. The Maine Center for Disease control and prevention reports a rise in whooping cough cases. We take a look at what vaccinations are required and why some parents oppose them.
HEALTHY ME - Cardiothoracic surgeon Dr. Mohammad Latif came on the 7 a.m. News Hour to discuss cancer operations in the chest and a robotic surgery option.
- Wisconsin woman gives out marijuana-laced cookies during St. Patrick’s Day parade, police say
- White House, Congress preparing for release of Mueller report
- Sexual abuse of boys and men is emerging as one of the most under-reported weapons of war
- Economic models indicate Trump on track to win re-election in 'landslide': report
- US military vet recounts arrests in Haiti to AP
- DoubleTree hotel apologizes for sign refusing service to military members during post-deployment ceremony: ‘Very offensive’
- The Latest: Death toll from Iraq ferry sinking rises to 71
- NGOs urge France to ban arm sales to Saudi Arabia
- Brent Bozell calls tech industry liberal bias 'the greatest threat to liberty in history'
- Prosecutors: Clear dead serial rapist of 1983 Florida murder
- John Walker Lindh should not be released to 'sow hate and terrorism:' James Foley's mom
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump takes credit for law named after McCain
- 2 tied to charity-gone-wrong story arrive in Baltimore
- Connecticut diocese settles priest abuse lawsuits for $3.5M
- Shocking 'Terminator-like' liquid metal developed by scientists
- Trump continues to criticize McCain after bipartisan criticism
- Mom defends Disney-inspired baby name after trolls mock it online: It 'suits her'
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- US figure skater Mariah Bell accused of purposely cutting South Korean opponent at world championships
- Boston Red Sox minor league affiliate plans to 'celebrate' Alex Rodriguez, Jennifer Lopez engagement
- Ichiro Suzuki gets standing ovation as he walks off baseball field for the final time
- Australian rules football star likens photo comments to 'sexual abuse'
- UCLA student never played for soccer club listed on her Bruins' athletic profile, official says
- Trump goalie mask made for youth hockey player draws criticism
- Miami Marlins minor league affiliate to host 'Florida Man Night'
- UC Berkeley student accuses football players, coaches of sexual harassment in Facebook post
- Peyton Manning and ESPN reportedly meet to discuss ‘Monday Night Football’ job
- UCLA student had no business playing for top soccer program: report
- Nevada men's basketball stars credit their mother with getting them this far: 'That's why we are who we are'
- New Jersey wrestling referee who made competitor cut dreadlocks alleges defamation, emotional distress