Susan Farley, a familiar face in Eastern Maine, has joined the WVII ABC 7 and Fox 22 News team.
Most recently Susan served as the executive director at the Ellsworth Area Chamber of Commerce, but now returns to her roots in news, a long history that began in 1987 when she held the position of news director at WDEA/ WWMJ radio stations. In 1990 she became the assignment editor at WABI-TV for six years. She left the station to run her own successful business while continuing to assist WABI in coverage of elections and other special events. She returned to WABI full-time in 2003 to serve as the station's Coastal Bureau chief for the next six years.
"I am very happy for this opportunity to return to the newsroom," said Farley. "I'm looking forward to working with the entire ABC 7/Fox 22 News team to bring quality news reporting to our viewers."
STATEWIDE - Thanksgiving is on Thursday and those who are planning to travel will have plenty of company on the roads and in the air.
BANGOR - Make a plan to bring the whole family to Dancing with the Greeks a week from this Saturday.
BANGOR - October will be a busy month at the Bangor Public Library, with a lineup that includes participation in an artwalk on Friday and an author talk by Maine novelist Jane Goodrich next week.
BANGOR - For some of those who need to store rare or valuable items, climate-controlled self storage might be the best option.
- Guaido supporters in Venezuela 'took control' of diplomatic buildings, US says
- Pence to visit Nebraska to survey flood damage, Sanders announces
- AP source: Justice Dept. probing development of Boeing jets
- Midwest floods devastate Nebraska city, leaving many without homes
- Ardern vows to deny accused mosque gunman notoriety he seeks
- New York mom gives birth to 15-pound baby girl: 'It was pretty violent'
- Palestinian agency urges donors: Match 2018 funds in 2019
- Fox News Digital beats CNN to finish No. 1 in multi-platform views, total minutes in February
- After Trump again seeks to defund PBS, network's chief insists network provides 'high value'
- Pro-Thaksin candidates adopt his name in Thai election
- Karl Rove: Dems facing their own 'Tea Party' revolution
- Mom charged in killing of LA-area girl found in duffel bag
- Democrats claim world will end in 12 years, scientists disagree
- Cory Booker denies he's a socialist, says he wouldn't pardon Trump if he were president
- Mike Pompeo jokes he'll be Secretary of State until the president 'tweets me out of office'
- New Hampshire shooting leaves 2 dead; 11-year-old boy reportedly in custody
- Florida man killed after car he was working on falls on him, deputies say
- Ben Sasse explains why he flipped on Trump's border emergency declaration
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- ESPNU show mistakenly shows NCAA women's basketball tournament bracket hours before official reveal
- Video of former Giants defensive lineman Barry Cofield's heroin arrest at gunpoint revealed
- Pro golfer Jon Rahm curses after ignoring caddie's advice at Players Championship
- NCAA March Madness 2019 bracket tips: 3 things to consider before picking your winners
- Ex-Philadelphia Phillies' infielder Carlos Santana took bat to TV over 'Fortnite': report
- NCAA men's basketball tournament teams who could cause first-round upsets
- Kansas City Chiefs' Tyreek Hill reportedly investigated over two incidents involving toddler son
- 'Game of Thrones' creator on Odell Beckham Jr. trade: 'Kill Me Now'
- SEE IT: Carolina Panthers lineman seen getting dropped in fight outside bar
- SEE IT: Carolina Panthers lineman seen getting knocked out in fight outside bar
- GRAPHIC VIDEO: Michigan State’s Kyle Ahrens lands awkwardly on ankle, taken off court
- Johnny Manziel coming back to play football in the US