During her interview at noon on Wednesday, Susan Farley hears more about the benefits of specialty storage facilities from Sean Hinkle of MaineSpace, which recently opened a location at 410 Stillwater Ave. in Bangor.
Climate-controlled storage best option for some valuablesWritten by Susan Farley
BANGOR - For some of those who need to store rare or valuable items, climate-controlled self storage might be the best option.
- Millennials, Gen Zers opt out of deodorant use, one company calls on Justin Bieber for help
- Auschwitz Memorial responds to MSNBC host for defending AOC's concentration camps rhetoric
- Heckling, drama mark House hearing on slavery reparations as top Dem asks, 'Why not now?'
- 3 guilty in Kenya Garissa University attack that killed 148
- McCarthy: Mueller 'scorched the earth' to find crimes, FBI 'bent over backward' to avoid Clinton charges
- Heather Higgins: Border crisis puts everyone's health at risk – Pandemics can't become 'the new normal'
- Cape Cod researchers to track, place video cameras on great white sharks in bid to keep beachgoers safe
- Revolver likely used by Van Gogh sold at Paris auction
- Pennsylvania woman bitten by venomous snake while doing laundry
- Australian detective interrupts his own news conference to rugby tackle fleeing suspect
- Earwax clump clogging entire ear canal removed from patient: 'Look at that!'
- Georgia parole board considers clemency for condemned man
- Capri Cafaro: Trump loves being a candidate but it looks like it’s anyone’s game in 2020
- Colorado youth baseball game erupts into brawl as parents slug it out on the field
- James Bond director delays filming for video games, infuriates crew: report
- 'Game of Thrones' prequel pilot begins filming in Northern Ireland
- Alabama man says 'attack squirrel' not on meth, disputing officials' claim
- Trump campaign rakes in stunning $25M in single day for re-election launch
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- Memphis Grizzlies to trade star Mike Conley Jr to Utah Jazz for multiple players, draft picks: reports
- Houston Rockets GM shoots down rumor about Chris Paul, James Harden's fractured relationship
- Rob Gronkowski happy to be accepted in Buffalo again, makes huge donation to children's hospital
- Horse dies of suspected heart attack in middle of race at Maryland track
- Tennis players stop mid-game to show off impressive soccer skills
- NFL reporter receives backlash over joke about smashing child's participation trophy
- Former XFL running back Rod Smart found safe nearly a week after he was reported missing, police say
- Chicago White Sox to extend protective netting to foul poles at ballpark
- Michael Jordan linked to best and worst No. 3 pick in history
- Kerr has 4 goals and Australia beats Jamaica 4-1
- Marta sets record with 17th World Cup goal in Brazil victory
- Texas' Jaxson Hayes headlines list of big men in NBA Draft