Andrew Badillo joined the ABC 7 and FOX 22 sports team in August 2017.
Before ABC 7 and FOX 22, Andrew graduated from Quinnipiac University with a degree in broadcast journalism. At Quinnipiac, Andrew was a member of the school's student-run television station, Q30 Television, where he served as its general manager, vice president, sports anchor and reporter. He gained experience covering Quinnipiac Athletics and was recognized by the Society of Professional Journalists and College Media Association for his work.
In addition to his experience at Q30, Andrew also gained professional experience at MLB Network and News 12 Connecticut.
Originally from Orangeburg, New York, Andrew is excited to get his career started in Bangor. He is especially eager to get to know the great local sports community in the North Region.
Andrew can be contacted at [email protected] or on Twitter @andrewbadillo99.
HERMON - Ellsworth baseball handed Hermon its first loss of the season as the Eagles beat the Hawks 7-1 Thursday afternoon.
LINCOLN - Mattanawcook football is set to hire Brad Bishop as its next head coach pending board approval, pending board approval.
BINGHAMTON, New York - Maine baseball fell to UMass Lowell, 5-0, and Hartford, 6-5, on Day 1 of the America East tournament effectively ending its season.
ORONO - Maine football has added former Northern Illinois running back, Jordan Rowell, to its roster. Rowell will eligible immediately.
BREWER - Bangor softball beat Brewer 6-3 Tuesday night and ended the Witches 30-game winning streak.
- Bangor Police investigating "suspicious" incident
- Man seriously hurt in motorcycle crash
- Bangor Drive-In opens for the season
- Warden offers water safety tips ahead of holiday weekend
- Jury sides with Augusta officer in excessive force lawsuit
- Teens safe after early morning crash on I95
- Fire leaves Lincoln family homeless
- Grand jury indicts man for allegedly beating infant son
- BREAKING: Jalique Keene found guilty of murder, rape of Bar Harbor teen
- Fire officials give grilling safety pointers
- 8th annual Miles for Mills 5K set for Monday
- Bangor Savings gives humane society $25K boost
- DAV's Forget-Me-Not fundraiser
- Former camper creates Bangor YMCA camp scholarships
- Hospital offering Stop the Bleed classes
- UMS board OKs $6.5 million hike in student aid
- Maine fine-tuning recreational marijuana retail rules
- Man accused of Swanville murder indicted
- Main Street road work set for Friday, Tuesday
- 'Aladdin' soars at the box office, 'Booksmart' flops for Memorial Day weekend
- Flour recalled after 17 people in 8 states sickened with E. coli, CDC says
- VP Pence tells West Point grads it's a 'virtual certainty' they will fight on a battlefield for America
- Belgium's national election split along linguistic lines
- Liz Cheney: Strzok-Page texts sound ‘like a coup,’ could be ‘treason’
- Hawaii woman found alive after missing for 2 weeks says time in forest was 'toughest,' but 'I chose life'
- State prosecutors struggle with human trafficking cases
- Germany's Social Democrats head for a pasting in Bremen vote
- Mel B slams fellow Spice Girls Geri Horner and Victoria Beckham, talks Eddie Murphy split and Zac Efron hookup
- Arnon Mishkin: Could abortion decide the 2020 election? Both sides should be careful what they wish for
- Lindsey Graham claims the only ones against releasing Russia probe details 'are worried about being exposed'
- Service dog goes nuts for Chewbacca at Disney World
- El Reno, Oklahoma, tornado leaves at least 2 dead, dozens hurt as city in 'very trying time,' mayor says
- De Blasio on Trump: I 'get under his skin,' probes will 'lead to impeachment'
- German official warns Jews against wearing skullcaps in public amid spike in anti-Semitism
- Harvey Weinstein accusers could get less than $60G each in settlement
- Buttigieg says Trump slandering troops by mulling pardons for those accused of war crimes
- Auburn football’s long-time radio voice, wife killed in rear-end crash
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- Leonard scores 27, Raptors advance to first NBA Finals
- NBA's Jeremy Lin stopped from boarding team bus by Bucks security guard demanding pass
- Former Baylor head coach Art Briles hired by Texas high school
- Texas softball pitcher ‘doing well’ after ball hits her in face: reports
- Obama surprises kids at Washington Nationals academy: 'You're going to make a real difference'
- Lance Armstrong says he 'wouldn't change a thing' about doping scandal that cost him 7 Tour de France titles
- Olympian soccer player found dead in Colombia days after being reported missing
- Mallory Edens, daughter of Milwaukee Bucks co-owner, trolls Drake with shirt; rapper fires back
- Lillard, Kemba, LeBron among noteworthy All-NBA picks
- Arbitrator upholds Voynov suspension but says he served half
- The Lonely Island releases satire film spoofing Mark McGwire, Jose Canseco
- NFL star's distant family members accuse player of making threats as man faces extortion charges