Andrew Badillo joined the ABC 7 and FOX 22 sports team in August 2017.
Before ABC 7 and FOX 22, Andrew graduated from Quinnipiac University with a degree in broadcast journalism. At Quinnipiac, Andrew was a member of the school's student-run television station, Q30 Television, where he served as its general manager, vice president, sports anchor and reporter. He gained experience covering Quinnipiac Athletics and was recognized by the Society of Professional Journalists and College Media Association for his work.
In addition to his experience at Q30, Andrew also gained professional experience at MLB Network and News 12 Connecticut.
Originally from Orangeburg, New York, Andrew is excited to get his career started in Bangor. He is especially eager to get to know the great local sports community in the North Region.
Andrew can be contacted at [email protected] or on Twitter @andrewbadillo99.
ORONO - When Maine women's basketball saw it's name flash onto the screen of the NCAA Tournament bracket reveal show it was excited, but not surprised.
ORONO - Maine men's hockey has lost two of its top scorers. Captain and forward Chase Pearson as well as defenseman Brady Keeper have signed NHL contracts forgoing their remaining time in Orono.
BANGOR - It's not everyday a major league baseball legend comes up to Eastern Maine. Saturday Red Sox fans got a special treat as one of the best Red Sox hurlers of all time spent the night talking baseball.
BOSTON - Maine men's hockey fell to Northeastern 2-1 in the first round of the Hockey East playoffs. Brady Keeper scored the lone goal for the Black Bears.
BANGOR - For Maine women's basketball the road to its second consecutive America East title was drastically different.
HAMPDEN - Madison unified basketball beat Hampden 58-53 to claim the Northern Maine championship. Madison will play Westbrook in the state title game.
ORONO - Maine men's basketball has lost another key piece of its team to transfer as guard Isaiah White has announced his decision to transfer upon graduation.
- Waldo County EMA to test alert system with text Friday
- DOT's 'Bridge Bracket Madness' to determine Maine's best bridge
- Father killed baby in Presque Isle murder-suicide, police say
- Police: deadly Swanville confrontation was over woman
- Women rescued from icy coastal trail
- Man accused of sex assault of minor
- Visitors to rural areas could boost economy
- Physics students create snow art
- Gas tax increase could fund road repairs
- Acting U.S. interior secretary visits Maine
- 81st annual sportsmen's show draws thousands
- MDOT funds Lincoln area projects
- Farmers get early monetary boost at CSA Fair
- Oxford fire chief laid to rest
- Police investigating murder-suicide in Presque Isle
- RSU 22 schools making up unplanned snow days
- Polish journalist in Venezuela tormented, viciously beaten by government 'death squad,' his employer says
- 'Strange animal' uncovered on Washington beach is 'incredibly rare' find
- Court: Online free speech rights trump stalking conviction
- Jessica Simpson posts new baby bump picture while wearing a bikini
- Tyler Perry lends his support to the 4 children of a recently-slain mother
- California bill would ban sale of makeup containing cancer-causing chemicals, toxins
- Trial for Antwon Rose shooting death begins
- Feds' Michael Cohen investigation began nearly a year before raid, court files reveal
- Woman says 'Bye, Miami' before being killed in hit-and-run, report says
- Mayor of Lordstown, Ohio: We still want to be a General Motors town
- Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- Fox Corporation becomes stand-alone company as Disney deal set to close
- Georgia man dies after crashing electric scooter into tree in San Diego, first such death in city
- Former FBI Director Louis Freeh: The Mueller Report Should Be Made Public
- Bobcat that survived California wildfire struck, killed by driver, officials say
- Trump calls out Facebook, Google and Twitter for being ‘on the side of the Radical Left Democrats’
- World War II memorial in Massachusetts vandalized with oil, officials say
- 8 easy tricks to boost your iPhone’s battery life
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- International swimming star Kenneth To dies at 26 after feeling unwell in Florida
- Ex-CFL linebacker Anthony McClanahan pleads guilty in brutal 2017 murder of wife
- Former All-Pro offensive lineman Joe Thomas looks radically different from NFL days
- ESPNU show mistakenly shows NCAA women's basketball tournament bracket hours before official reveal
- Video of former Giants defensive lineman Barry Cofield's heroin arrest at gunpoint revealed
- Pro golfer Jon Rahm curses after ignoring caddie's advice at Players Championship
- NCAA March Madness 2019 bracket tips: 3 things to consider before picking your winners
- Ex-Philadelphia Phillies' infielder Carlos Santana took bat to TV over 'Fortnite': report
- NCAA men's basketball tournament teams who could cause first-round upsets
- Kansas City Chiefs' Tyreek Hill reportedly investigated over two incidents involving toddler son
- 'Game of Thrones' creator on Odell Beckham Jr. trade: 'Kill Me Now'
- SEE IT: Carolina Panthers lineman seen getting dropped in fight outside bar